Bad news

Alpha and Omega (Long)

I woke up feeling my body hurt. Flashes from yesterday came in until i was fully awake. Kris......... I touched the bed where he should be laying, but found nothing. I openned my eyes slowly, but there was no trace of him. I sat up on the bed, i could feel he was still on the house and nervous about something. If i focus i can discover what is it. I focused on him, in our new bound and i heard the he was talking to our father.

"-Too bad you found out who's your mate now Kris, i can't do anything about it -It was dad"
"-I wouldn't do it even if i hadn't, Suho has a mate on his own, a pregnant mate! -This one was Kris"

What was all this about?

"-A mate who agreed to link the packs, he knows what this means and he agreed to it. You and Suho can both live your lives normally after it -Dad"

Oh no, please tell me is not that.

"-I can't do this, even if he agreed, i know how he will feel dad, and how Tao will feel. Lay is a childhood friend from our pack and Tao is my precious one, even when he wasn't my mate yet. I won't do this, i prefer to wait 'till i have my my child and Suho have his -Kris"
"-You don't have a choice! The Redforce is coming again, i already told you how we found Tao and what his mother told us. Do you want the story to be repeated? Maybe this time we can't save anyone, nor adults, nor pups. You have to think as an alpha, i did the same in the past -Dad"
"It's not the same! Mom was dead! She wouldn't suffer if you ed someone 'cause of the wolves stupid traditions! I don't care if a war is coming, i won't betray my mate! -Kris"

I don't know when i got off my room or when my feet started to guide me to my father's office, what i know is that i busted into the room with tears in my eyes.

-Kris, just stop -Me

Both looked at me surprised. Kris got up and tried to reach me for a hug, but i didn't let him and took a few steps away. He got it and kept far, looking frustrated.

-Just do it Kris, i don't want the story to repeat -Me

Kris looked at me with a sad look, i held back my tears and saw father was looking at me with proud eyes, but full of sadness. I knew he was sad for making Kris do that, sad for Kris and i, he knew we would suffer, but he was the alpha, pack comes first. Also, i could see how Kris's words hurted him, even if Mr Huan was dead, he was our father's mate and dad loved him liked he loved us or even more.

-First of all, think as an alpha Kris, you're gonna command the pack soon so deserve it -My words cut my heart as if they were sharp claws, but i had to go on - Second, say you're sorry for your words, Mr Huan might have died, but be with another man hurted our father as if he was alive, a mate is for life Kris, even when he dies

Both looked stunned by my words, just like i was, i couldn't believe my mouth. Dad looked proud of me, the sadness on his eyes was lighter now when he saw i accepted what had to happen.

-Sorry dad, i didn't mean what i said, i just burst out a lot of words in a moment of anger -Kris
-It's ok, i know you didn't mean it, you'd never speak like this about the matter if you were on your right mind. Just learn to control it Kris, you're an alpha -Dad
-I know -Kris
-I'll leave for now dad, i'm still not feeling completely alright -I said
-First heat is always the worst, when Huan reached his first heat he almost killed me, he didn't want to have me as his mate -Dad laughted- Things changed so much during the years we stayed together -He smiled sadly

I got closer and hugged him.

-I know that wherever he is now, he still loves you daddy -Me
-I know -He hugged me back and laughted- You're like my sister, gets all emotional when you're in heat

-Aigoo -I giggled and pulled away- I'm always like that
-She was too -He messed my hair- Now go rest Taozi and i'm happy that you're Kris's mate, i know that both of you will take care of each other, just like always
-Of course -I smiled

I walked off the room, ignoring Kris, and got to the bathroom, i closed the door and locked it. I started to cry, a lot. I let my body fall to the floor with my back against the door, buried my face on my knees and just cried out all the hurt i was feeling. I meant what i said, Kris really should do what father said, but it didn't mean i wasn't hurt. Kris would have to mate with the EXO K's alpha to link the packs together, he would have to be in another man's arms. And for the first time i hated all the alpha traditions, i wanted Kris to be mine and mine only. It hurts, so much that i was feeling my heart aching, also my lungs were hurting 'cause of my desperate crying. I felt Kris sent a memory to me by our bound. For you, it might look weird to see a memory of someone.else, but somehow it was so natural for me.

"-This time it'll be definitive Kris, EXO is not going to be appart never again. Only do this once and no one will ever need to this again, no alphas will need to hurt their mates in the future -Dad
-I have to, don't i? -Kris sighted and smiled sadly- You promiss we'll be the last alphas to do this?
-Yes, it's the last time -Dad
-Tao agreed so i'll do it, even if i don't"

I started to cry more, he wasn't doing this for the pack, he was doing this so no future alphas would need to hurt their mates, that no omega mated to an alpha would suffer like i'm suffering now. He was doing this so no one would suffer like us, including Suho and his mate. He wasn't doing this this for the safe of the packs, he was doing this for the safe of the love of the future mated alphas from our packs.

"Sorry Tao, i need to" -I heard Kris's voice in my head

And somehow, i wasn't mad with him, i was proud, he was suffering so much as me, but was still capable of accepting. I'm proud, but still it hurts so much. I can't help it, with the bound came the natural feeling of belonging, Kris belonged to me and shouldn't belong to anyone else in any ways.

"Dad said i'll be made alpha of the pack in the next full moon since i found my mate already" -It was Kris's voice again, sadder this time

That would be in three days. I just stayed there, petrified. The link could be performed only on full moons. I knew why he was sad, dad wouldn't want to wait one month to link the packs. He would turn to be the alpha in the same day he would mate with Suho. It was unfair, he should spend the day he turns into alpha with his mate. Dad would break a tradition 'cause of another. I hated it, i hated the world so much, i just wanted to disappear or die, i wanted the pain to stop, wanted it to go away, wanted that i wasn't Kris's mate, wanted that i wouldn't suffer so much. I felt Kris's pain when i thought that i didn't wanted to be his mate, so i closed my mind and just laid on the floor. I heard footsteps coming, running into the direction of the bathroom. I didn't need the bound to know it was Kris, he was calling at me desperate, he knew how i was feeling even if i closed my mind. I cut the bound between us when i did so, he must feel so hurt for that, but, at the moment, i don't care, i just want to be completely alone and that means i must be alone in my mind too. I just closed my eyes and let unconciousness take me away, just before i passed out, i wished i would stay unconcious forever.

=======================================================================================================================

A/N: Don't kill me, those who've readen my Alpha and Omega OS knew that this would happen in some time, but those who've readen it also know that everything will be alright :)

I said i'd take a while to post 'cause of school, but i couldn't hold myself XD

Hope you liked this chapter, bye bye