Shock

ToGetHer

Zann's POV

Choi JongHun? Seriously? Is FNC blind? Are they blinded by his looks? I have a nice voice too..... I thought as I was making my way back home. Why? The thought of JongHun singing.... I can't imagine how he actually went and audition. Or maybe he didn't? Maybe FNC was bribed by him? ARGHHHHHH! I thought again.

I was too engrossed with thinking to myself that I didn't see where I was going. I almost crossed the zebra crossing when the traffic light went green. I almost died...

 

HongKi's POV

Sigh, all those expensive shoes I CANT BUY! I thought to myself as I walk past a block of stores selling NIKE shoes and all. After walking past a few more blocks, I decided to head home. I didn't bring my bicycle with me but I am used to walking. As I was walking near the zebra crossing to my school, the traffic light showed green, which means GO for the cars. I waited for the light to go red. 

A few seconds later, guess who I saw? I saw the ajjuma staying behind my house! Oh, what a coincidence! We started chatting and out of a sudden, a girl tried to cross the zebra crossing when the cars were all speeding. Without thinking any further, I rushed to grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. Slowly, she lifted her head. Her face, terrified and also sad. Other than that, her face... ZANN! 

"H-h-hong k-ki!" She said.

"Zann! Are you okay?" I asked again, still holding her in my arms. Then, the red light blinked, telling drivers to stop. "Come, let's cross over to the other side" I said. We crossed the zebra crossing, with Zann still grabbing on to my hand, tight. What is this feeling I am having? My heartbeat beat faster than usual dugeun dugeun dugeun~ 

"Th-thanks alot!" She said with a weak smile.

"A-ah. Ne." I said shakily.

"I-I should go" Zann replied after a moment of silence.

"Wh-where are you heading to?" I asked. Gosh were we cold or something? Why do we keep stuttering? With a big huff, I said "Yah, if you're walking home, let me take you!" Her eyes widened.

"Ah, jinjja? Won't that trouble you?" She asked.

"Yeah, no problem at all!" I answered with a wide grin.

 

Zann's POV

It was kind of Hongki to walk me home. I really needed someone to talk to. Someone to tell about Jonghun's sighting in FNC. Yes, let Hongki spread this news to the whole school, I'm that mean. Snapping out of my self-talking session, I started a conversation with Hongki.

"Such a coincidence to bump into you again. I guess this is fate?" I started. I saw Hongki blush slightly and felt bad.

"Um.. I guess?" He replied shyly. A short pause before Hongki spoke again. "So, what were you doing? What happened that made you cross the busy road?"

"Oh.. Um.. I don't know if I shold tell you this.." I started. Please beg me to tell you! Please! I thought.

"If you don't wanna talk about it, it's fine." He said with an innocent smile. SHOOOOT~ I thought.

"It's okay! I saw Jonghun at FNC just now!" I told him straight. 

"Oh. Yeah. I heard he passed the auditions." Hongki replied. Instantly, a big part inside me felt like jumping off a cliff. "So, how was yours? Did you pass?" He asked suddenly, interrupting my train of thought.

"I... I didn't pass. I was late. Stupid rain..." I said.

"But why? You have a really nice voice! There have to be another reason other than being late." 

"Three words. CHOI. JONG. HUN." I said. "He was the last member. Urgh, stupid bias FNC. He probably bribed his way in!" A tear slided down my face. Hongki noticed and came closer. Wait, what? I stared at Hongki as he uses his thumb to wipe my tear away. Then, suddenly, he lean forward, closing the gap between my lips and his. Before our lips touches, I pushed him away. 

"Wh-what are you doing?" I asked in a shocked state.

"I-I don't know. I-" Before he could say more, I ran off. "ZANN!" I heard him shout from behind.

What just happened...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a short chapter! Bye! ^^