What Goes Around Comes Around

ToGetHer

Zann's POV

Oh no! He's back for revenge? I thought.

"Huh? I didn't mean to-" I turned around and.....

"HAHAHAHA! Just playing with you!" Angie said

"YAH! ANGIE! Don't disturb me!" I said. I'm a little glad it wasn't the jerk.

"Sorry! What you did just now was great! I salute you!" Angie said with her hand on her forehead as a sign of salutation.

"Naw, it was just a small thing. Nothing big!" I said and smiled.

I looked at Cheryl who was randomly painting something that didn't even made sense. She looked back noticing I was looking at her. I smiled. She mouthed "Thank You" to me and smiled. "You're welcome" I mouthed back. She continued painting (what it turned out at the end was)her puppy, Kimmy.

 

(FEW HOURS LATER~) Angie's POV

RRIINGG!! The bell rang and it's time to go home. Urgh! How I hate the rain! I thought. I waited for Zann to finish packing. (My last period was Music with Zann. While Cherlyn had Korean and Cheryl had History.)

"Mianhae, Angie! Let's go meet up with the others!" Zann said. We walked to Cherlyn's class and then to Cheryl's. Cheryl had to stay back for awhile because her stupid teacher couldn't stop telling the class his grandfather's story. We waited outside for Cheryl.

"Um, hey, I gotta go to the toilet. I'll be right back" Zann said suddenly.

"You want me to follow you?" Cherlyn asked.

"No, thanks!" Zann said and dashed off.

 

Zann's POV

Oh my gosh! I almost forgot about my rehearsals at FNC! I quickly went to the toilet to change my uniform. I hope the managers aren't angry at me I thought. I entered the toilet and was shocked to see that it  was so empty. It gave me an eerie feeling. Without thinking further, I hurried into an empty cubicle to change. I came out of the cubicle a few minutes later and went straight to the sink to check my appearance. 

BANG! I turned around. I saw a group of girls at the toilet entrance.

A girl stood out from the group and said "HEY,-(Word rhymes with witch)! Who you think you are? Messing with our Prince Jong Hun means messing with us!"

"Huh? What do you mean?" I said. Prince JongHun? Jong Hun? That jerk? I thought. Before I process what that girl was talking about....

SSSPPPPLLLLAAAASSSHHHH!! I'm all wet. "YAH! WHAT THE HELL?" I yelled at them. They gave me a "Mehrong" and ran away.

"DAMN YOU GUYS! IF YOU THINK YOU'RE SO SMART WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP HIM?!" I screamed at them. Gosh! I'm all wet and it's raining! I'm so gonna get a cold! And, I AM SO GONNA BE LATE FOR MY FIRST TRAINING!

"OH MY GOSH, ZANN!" Cheryl gasped. "Are you okay?"

"Oh my! Who in the world did this to you?" Angie said worriedly 

"Urgh! Don't ask. Some slave of the jerk did so. Luckily it's just water." I said angrily "I'm so gonna get a cold in this weather"

"Oh!" Cheryl said. "If you don't mind, I brought a t-shirt today! You can borrow it if you want!" She said.

"Okay, but why did you bring a t-shirt?" I asked out of curiousity.

"We're going shopping!" Angie answered for Cheryl.

"Oh, okay. You're alright with it right, Cheryl?" I asked Cheryl. She nodded.

So, I quickly change into the t-shirt and went out of the toilet before the cleaning lady comes in and scold us for the wet floor. Cherlyn gave me a plastic bag she got from the cafeteria to put my wet clothes in. 

The rain was very heavy and I'm so forgetful that I did not bring my umbrella. Fortunately, Cherlyn brought an extra umbrella knowing that I will forget mine. What a friend! 

So, we walked to the front gate. We caught up with Jae Jin who has no umbrella too. Cheryl offered to share her's since (from what Cheryl told us) he helped Cheryl with her maths earlier today and coincidentally they live nearby each other.

"I'll return your t-shirt tomorrow, okay?" I asked before she leave

"Anytime!" Cheryl said. "I'll see you guys later kay? Wait for me!" Cheryl said to Angie and Cherlyn before she walked off with JaeJin. I too, walk as fast as I could to FNC Company after saying goodbye to my besties.

 

Few minutes later~~

Weird weather today. It was raining heavily just now and suddenly, it stopped. I closed my umbrella. Afraid that I will be really late for training, I ran as fast as I could. 

 

AT FNC~

OH MY GOSH! I AM SO FREAKING LATE! I HOPE THE MANAGER ISN'T ANGRY AT ME OR ANYTHING. I thought as I entered the entrance of the big building and into one of the training rooms which I am supposed to go to meet the manager and other people who were accepted into FNC too. 

I opened the door and everyone in that room stared at me. One big man approached me. I bet he is the manager.

"You must be Zann." He said. 

"Yes, that's me. Nice to meet you!" I said and bowed.

"I have some bad news for you." He said slowly.

"Uh-huh.." I answered without knowing.

"We have enough members already. The last member came in a few minutes ago." He continued, pointing at a guy playing a piano. That guy.. I was shocked more than angry.

"C-C-CHOI JONG HUN??!!" I blurted out. Jonghun instantly stop playing the piano and looked at me.

"Seems like you know each other. Oh boy this is difficult." The manager said.

"Choi Jonghun? FNC? W-What?" I said to the manager. That Jonghun just turn his face away trying not to see me.

"Enough! Out you go. Thank you for auditioning. See you again next year!" The manager said as he pushed me out of the building...

 

Jonghun's POV

OMG THAT B*TCH FOLLOWED ME HERE! But how? What if she tells the whole school that the cool, arrogant, handsome and rich, kingka of the school is actually a trainee in FNC? Well, that wouldn't be a matter but, what if my parents finds out about this? I might be kicked out of my mansion! AISHH! What should I do now? I really wanna be an artiste not some boring doctor! And THEN! My thoughts were cut off by Manager Han.

"Hey, do you know that girl just now?" He asked.

"Um, no, Mr.Han." I answered politely (sooo not me, I know)

"Heh, you probably got a fan there!" He joked. 

"Yeah, probably!" I said and faked smiled. Manager Han nodded and walked away...

 

Cheryl's POV

After I left the girls, me and Jae Jin walked back together. Weird weather. It stopped raining as soon as we reach the playground near our school. I wasn't really  good at being social. All the way, Jae Jin was the one talking and I was the awkward one.

"So how was your day today?' Jae Jin asked

"Er, yeah! It was great" I replied

-AWKWARD SILENCE-

"So, watch any nice movies lately?" He asked again

"Nope" I said with a smile

-AWKWARDNESS-

"You wanna watch a movie together tomorrow?" He asked again

Like a date? No way! I thought "I'm not so free tomorrow. Maybe next time kay?" I said and smile again.

He nodded with a smile. 

FLOP! Suddenly, I tripped on a rock. Jae Jin grabbed my hand to avoid me from falling. I looked at him. He looked back at me. Our eyes meet. I looked away.

"Thanks!" I said shyly 

"Hey, no problem!" He replied "Watch where you're going next time!" He said

"Yeah! I will thanks!" I said as we continued our journey home.

Soon~

"Oh! We're here! Thanks for the company! Annyeong! See you in school tomorrow!" Jae Jin said when we reach his house. It wasn't far from my house, just a few blocks away. 

"Ne! Annyeong!" I said with a smile. I continued walking back home. Why is he so cute?? I thought to myself as I walked.

--

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for more! Please subscribe! Thanks! :D