Sweet Revenge

ToGetHer

Zann's POV

The bell rang and it's time for maths. I chatted with Hong Ki on the way to class. I found out his hobby is playing football and singing. Singing? I told him about my story. About how I ended up in Korea.

"That's good! How I wish I were you! I went for the audition too and I got in. But, I didn't have enough money to continue." Hong Ki said

"Oh my, poor thing. Wait, I mean as in pity you." I joked

"It's okay. I can take a joke." He said with a smile We walked into our class. I sat next to Hong Ki.

"Good morning, class!" Said Mr. Jung, our maths teacher.

"Okay, now, to make sure all of you stay quiet in my class, I'm gonna pair boys and girls to sit together." Said Mr. Jung

A wave of sigh was heard~

"Now, girls will pick the guys name from this blue box here," He said as he passed the blue box to the first girl in front, "only the girls will be picking so that we can avoid complications later."

And so, the girls proceeded with the picking. Angie was the first among us to pick.

"Who's that?" I mouthed to her.

"Some guy named Seung Hyun" She mouthed back.

I nodded. Next was Cherlyn. Then, Cheryl. Soon, It's my turn to take one. Before I open the the small piece of paper, I gave Hong Ki a smile and passed the box to the girl behind me.

I was shocked to see a particular name on my paper. Guess who it was? The person who is going to sit next to me for my whole maths lesson this year is...

THAT JERK! CHOI JONG HUN was written on the piece of paper! Out of all the guys in the class WHY HIM?! I would rather die!

And so I proceeded to the table Mr. Jung assigned us to, when Choi Jonghun saw me, he rolled his eyes and and sat down unwillingly. 

DO. YOU. THINK. I. WANT. TO. SIT. WITH. YOU? I thought to myself. Sitting on my right is Cheryl and right beside her is Jaejin while the one beside that jerk is the guy called Seunghyun.

Soon, the lesson started. Mr. Jung wrote some stuffs on the whiteboard, I peek at that jerk and realise that he is actually texting somebody with his phone by hiding his phone underneath the desk. He's such a horrible student. Suddenly, Mr. Jung stopped talking and look at that jerk for a while and said:

"Choi Jonghun, can you answer question 1 for us?"

That idiot is actually so engrossed in texting that he can't hear Mr. Jung calling him. 

"Choi Jonghun?"

He's smiling at a text and he still didn't hear the teacher callingh him. He only realise it until Seunghyun gave him a slap on his back. 

"Yah! Why did you hit...." he turn his head and saw Mr. Jung staring at him, "me....." 

"So, Jonghun, can you answer question 1 for us?"

He look at Mr. Jung and gave him a 'where-is-question-1 look'.

"Its in your textbook." Mr. Jung said to him sternly.

"Uh..." He quickly search for his textbook and flip to the page where we are at. He look at question 1 and turn to me with a blank face, I turn away and laugh. Serve him right! HAHAHAHAH!  He tried to hit me under the table to get me to tell him the answer, I ignore him and looked to my right. I notice Cheryl giggling softly.

He knew that I won't help him so he tried asking Seunghyun for help but from what I see, Seunghyun too turn away and I saw him writing 'IDK' on the table. I totally laughed my off.  

He knew that no one's gonna help him so he look at Mr. Jung and smiled... 

"Um... Uh... the answer is...." I look at him and his hands were held into a fist, " the answer is '2y x 6x + 31'..."

The whole class laugh. Cheryl's giggle turned into a laugh. I'm so happy that I actually revenged for my best friend!

"I'll see you later young man." Mr. Jung announced and proceeded with the lesson. He sat down and I gave him a smile, a sarcastic smile.

"You-" before he could continue, I give him a smirk and continued with my assignment, "You'll get it from me." 

Soon, Math lesson ended. We hurriedly packed our stuffs and went for our next class - Art class, as for Choi Jonghun, he stayed back for his nagging by Mr. Jung.

Our Art teacher did not come today so a teacher came in and told us what to do and went off. She put a few jars on the table infront of the class and arranged the easels like a circle surrounding the jars, we are suppose to draw the jars with charcoal and hand it in to the monitor at the end of the class. Both Jaejin and Hongki wasn't able to join us as they have Literature class instead. Since there's no teachers in class, the whole classroom became a 'supermarket'. All the girls were chatting away while some of the boys started throwing paper balls around. We 4 girls tried to ignore the noise. Suddenly, Cherlyn started talking.

"Did you see his 'constipated face' just now when he answered the question? He look hilarious!" Laughed Cherlyn. 

"Yes! It was epic!" I continued, "he may be good-looking and rich, but what's the use when he's such a ?" 

"Who did you just called a ?" A voice behind me called out and I can feel a pair of hands on my shoulders. 

--

Hmmm, so who's that person? Is that Jonghun trying to get his revenge? Well, stay tune for more!