Epilouge : Error Code : 341 |KaiSoo FanFiction |

Error Code : 341
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Merry Christmas Mr.and Mrs.Do!" Jongin wished as he went down to the living room "Merry Christmas to you too,Jongin." Both replied with a huge smile "we have a gift for you." Mrs.Do smiled warmly "Oh no Mrs.Do I don't want any gift!" Jongin just sat on the table and munched his cereals."But, You'll surely love it! Please Jongin. Only this time let us give you a gift." Mr.Do frowned a little but smiled again. After many times of pleading Jongin to take the gift he accpected."Get ready, Its somewhere out." Jongin nodded and finished his cereals as fast as he could and we up to his-Kyungsoo's room and wore a normal Blue T-shirt and black Jeans."Mrs.Do,I'm ready!" He informs and got a faint come down honey from Mrs.Do.

"Mrs.Do i feel like I'm blind since birth."Jongin's admitting caused the old couple to chuckle "For a while Jongin,Your operation will be done.Then you'll see the whole world!" Mr.Do joked and Jongin smiled "Before you open,Promise me one thing."Mr.Do sounded very serious "Yes?" Jongin asked "First get your present then,you'll know." There was silence until some quite noises were heard.It was like,as if someone stumbled.

"Jongin." Jongin instantly opened his blindfold and looking with wide eyes which was more wide than of Kyungsoo who was standing in front of him "K-Kyungsoo!" He embraces the other tightly "Jongin......air.....air."Kyungsoo squirms "Sorry!Oh my god!!!I missed you soo much!!!!I love you soo much!!! Kyungie!!!!" He starts peppering kisses on Kyungsoo's face "I missed you so much!!!"he repeats and continues kissing Kyungsoo's face,kissing each and every cell of his face."Jongin!!"Kyungsoo starts squealing cutely and pounds Jongin's chest trying to stop him which doesn't work "Jongin!Stop!Yah!"He yelled and Jongin finally stops "I missed you~"He sang and wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo's torso.Kyungsoo couldn't say he missed Jongin too."Jongin,one minute.Come here." Mrs.Do called Jongin to a corner "Thank you very much!!!! Thank you fixing the problem--","- Jongin, he's fixed only a little. And I don't what My husband did but yeah Kyungie is here now.Only today. I hope you are happy.and he's not allowed to eat or drink or it'll worsen than the last time okay? Only glucose." Though he was saddened Jongin nodded cheerfully and hugged Mrs.Do warmly "Mom!!" Kyungsoo joins the hug "I'm left in the family!!!!"Mr.Do joins them.

''

Jongin pulls Kyungsoo on his lap hugging him, protectively."I missed you so much."

"Jonginie,you've said that like for the 19th time.I get it. You missed me."

"But that's the truth!"

"I know Jonginie,I know."comfortable silence fell in the room as the couple enjoyed each others' company "Its Christmas already,Time runs so fast right?" Oh,Kyungsoo you have no idea how fast it can run. Jongin glanced at the clock which read '10:24' it was 10 already!"Let's change your clothes, You don't wanna stink,do ya?" Jongin holds Kyungsoo's T-shirt but the other stops him "w-what are you doing?!" Blushing crimson or maybe tomatoes are little less red than him "Shh,You can't bath or shower so that's how you were clean.You don't wanna stink do ya?" He repeats with a playful grin "Stay still,It doesn't hurt." He adds and strips Kyungsoo out his clothes and cleans him like usual but today he kept his eyes on Kyungsoo's flushed blood red face."Blue?" Jongin questions asking about the T-shirt "Blue.And oh!! My red trouser!!!" Nodding Jongin passes.them to Kyungsoo who quickly wears not wanting to be in front of Jongin any more."So...what are we going to do??" Kyungsoo asks "Let's go out?how's that?" Jongin suggests attaching the glucose to Kyungsoo. After the glucose time it was 11 perfect time to go to the park. Not many people will be there."His 'bout a park? I know a beautiful one. It'll be covered with snow because of last night." Kyungsoo's eyes lit up hearing 'Snow' "Yes!" He nods as enthusiasm filed in him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter