Code 14 : Kai's Thaw.

Error Code : 341
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai was walking with his boyfriend talking and he mistakenly bumps to a junior "oh,sorry." He smiles only to find the junior sniffing and tears flowing down from his eyes "Hey,what's wrong?" Kyungsoo surprised by this new side of jongin he was seeing for the first time "Yes,sorry hyung." He sniffing bows "You don't seem to be.Wanna talk?" Jongin offers only to be accepted by the junior "Hyung coming with me?" Kyungsoo nods and the couple take the Junior to the garden.

"Now,mind telling me what happened?" The junior nods and explained how is parents rejected the fact that he was gay and told him to leave his boyfriend "Well....." Jongin pauses smiling warmly "....you love him don't you? Then why to leave him?Your parents will take a little time to digest that fact,but believe me...they will accept it later,just....give them a little amount of time to think." The junior as well as Kyungsoo smile widely "Thanks hyung!!" Junior envelops the latter in a bone crushing hug "You!" Kyungsoo joins the hug suffocating the tanned male "I....know.....I can't.......can't breath......yah.....I can't." They both break the hug and giggle "Thank you again Hyung."

"Anytime." The junior leaves smiling and skipping "You know I love you so much Jongin." Kyungsoo hugs the latter who masks his sorrow with a big smile and hugs back the short "I love you too." Sorrowful voice which was failed to be masked worries Kyungsoo "Jongin."

"Hyung?"

"You can tell me if something worries you,right?"

"Yes hyung, and I will tell you." But,this - his boyfriend being a robot - doesn't count "You're acting weird Jongin. Since morning. It really worries me." Kyungsoo sighs admitting "Don't worry baby. Its nothing. Don't worry much." Kissing his boyfriend's forehead he sits on the nearest bench pulling Kyungsoo to his lap "Okay." Kyungsoo leans on jongin's chest and sighs "But,you have to tell me!" Kai chuckles "I told you I will,now topic closed.will be opened a few days later or never." Kyungsoo nods "Yes my lord." Both laugh."Hyung. Can you sing that apple something you sang at lunch?" Kyungsoo nods and takes a deep breath.

You're my honey bunch, sugar plump, pumky umpkin umkin,you're my sweety pie~
You're my cupy cake gum drop,skodomus,skodomus you're ~ the apple of my eye! And I love you so that I want you to know that I'll be always right here.And I love to sing sweet songs for you because you are sooooo dear~

"I love you.I love you.I love you." Jongin's grip on Kyungsoo's waist tightening as he says each word "I love you too,what's wrong?" Jongin's heart twists remembering Mr.Haung's words.
A muffled nothing escapes his mouth "Let's go,we've skipped one class already." Kyungsoo laughs at his boyfriend's comment and nods.

Surprisingly in computer class Jongin had asked most of the questions like 'how to know which part we've missed?','If it cannot be transferred then,what else way is there to transfer it?' And series of questions wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter