Code 11 : First Date (Pt.2)

Error Code : 341
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung~~Fast~~I'm hungry~" whines Jongin nuzzling his nose on the short's neck "Jongin! That tickles!" Kyungsoo squeaks "But,I'm hungry baby~~~" he whines again "Yah,Didn't i tell you wait few more minutes?I just put the mix on the pan!" He takes the ladle and puts the pancake on the plate "Take the apple syrup or honey syrup,which one you like?" Jongin grins taking the apple syrup "Apple is the best for pancakes.!" He pours the syrup with one hand and the other hand not leaving Kyungsoo's waist "Well....there's something we both like." Kyungsoo comments "I know you like it too" Jongin fails to hide his smirk "Then why do you think i mentioned that?" Kyungsoo rolls his eyes taking the other pancake to the plate "I'm charge-Oh,What is this?" Xel smirks at the couple "Its pancake Xel." kyungsoo says knowing its not pancake what Xel meant was "Tch,I can smell that but you both.....in....that position.....its fishy"Xel mentions "Its not fishy its comfortable" Kyungsoo continues his play and Xel rolls his eyes "We're dating Xel." Jongin grins earning a smack on his head from kyungsoo "Tsk,Tsk,Tsk, since when?This Kyungsoo didn't bother to tell me!" Xel complains and sits on the counter "Yesterday,In park,hehehe." Jongin smiles widely like a kid got a free cotton candy "Well.....congragulations!" Xel smiles at the lovers and they smile back "Sooo....today's your date or something like that?" Xel raises his eyebrow "Yep!" Kyungsoo takes a bite of his pancake "Aww man!I'm going to alone again!"Xel frowns "Never mind.I'll just clean the whole house." He adds.

After finishing their breakfast which Jongin had twice they leave the house "Where are we going first?" Kyungsoo asks linking their arms and locking by his hand in his jacket's pocket "I hope you've tasted caffe latte and the famous Dark forest of Shin cafe?" They start walking "Well....i've ate both of them but not in Shin cafe" Kyungsoo admits "Shin cafe.....i ate its Rainbow cake!That was Yum!" kyungsoo adds his lips "Then let's try dark forest okay?" They hire a taxi till the Shin Cafe and reach there with in 30 minutes "Ahjumma!" Kai yells entering the cafe "Oh,jongin-ah!Welcome!How have been?" a lady nearly of 30 years greets them "Who's this?" She smiles at Kyungsoo before turning to Kai "Your boyfriend?" Kai nods and looks at Kyungsoo "So..what do you want today?there are fresh strawberry cupcakes and even with chocolate frosting.Then....fresh Cold coffee and tiramisu and oh!Yeah caffe latte!" She says and smiles "2 Caffe latte and 2 Dark forest." Kai smiles dragging Kyungsoo to the seats near the door which was kinda in the corner "You know her??" Kyungsoo asks out of curiosity "Yup!My mom buys very often here and she's my mom's friend also...so basically yes!" Kai grins and kyungsoo just nods "Next where?" Kyungsoo asks "Slow down.First let's eat this at least!" Kai gives him a look "When is your birthday??" The conversation began and they didn't stop talking when the lady kept the latte in front of them "Enjoy." Kyungsoo smiled at her muttering a 'Thank you'.Thank god that they didn't eat much in the breakfast only 3 pancakes.Kyungsoo was surprised by how this cafe's latte tasted much better compared to the other cafes.When she bought the dark forest he was more surprised "its more tasty!" he says happily and digs the fork in the cake.Eating like never ate this tasty.Which was partly true.it was delicious.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter