Code 30 : Everything.

Error Code : 341
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The droplet escapes and hangs up on the nose bridge.It drops on the pillow,again.I've lost my count how many times this has repeated."Jongin,honey wake up.Its time for your work." Th lady,Mrs.Do shakes the latter lightly "Yes,Yes Mrs.Do.I'm awake.A very good morning." Masking her frown she smiles at the latter who has pulled himself into a sitting position "A very good morning to you too."She leaves,dead worried about him.Its been a whole year and 3 months since Kyungsoo was shut downed. Jongin took 4 months in coming out of the depression that he couldn't do anything for his boyfriend.He went back to Korea and gave his exams in which he passed all of them and obviously he was 5th in the whole university.But,everyone conditions apply,He's 5th in the whole university only in computers.He gave interview in Mr.Do's company and was appointed.And now its 1st of December.Its 1st December 2016,already.Oh,How does time run so fast?Maybe it could teach Jongin someday?Then Jongin can do something and fix up Kyungsoo?he smiles at the thought of Kyungsoo and drags himself down the bed.

Finishing his morning routine,Jongin leaves the house.The walk from his-No,the walk from Kyungsoo's house to his work is only of 30 minutes where he passes through some couples and becomes envious.He just smiles at them,warmly.He saw the same couple on the same bench as yesterday and smiles at them who mirror it to him.The walk was quite peaceful than usual.Its because of the cloudy weather.He learnt that People in Italy are not much of liking a cloudy or rainy weather.Reaching his work place,He comes in being greeted by the staffs' good morning's.He smiled and said a you too before making his way to his office.There,waited his unfinished robot.It was ready with its parts and everything.Only,the chip was left and it was going to complete today.

He placed his coat on the chair and gave his Noona,the girl he's working with,a side hug."Good morning Jongin,How've you been?"She as usual  asks "Normal Yu Noona.What about you?Is Hyung moving?Is he eating good?" Jongin shoots a few more questions to Yu who sighs "He,is still,trying to use his left hand.I don't think after the fracture its going to fine this fast.And him not eating?Haha Jongin,you've seen him eating like an elephant after fixed and coming out the glass."She laughs.Yes,the guy in the glass.He is recovering. Miraculously they fond the defect in the chip.The person to find the defect chip was Jongin.A small thing was missing in the chip.There should be 38 small antenna things and all should be silver,but the one of them was bent and another was Golden.Now,i hope you understand how a small thing makes a very big,large difference.

Jongin didn't laugh and just worked on his chip.He was forgetting to laugh,as much as he thought or knew.He never liked laughing without Kyungsoo these days.He felt lonely.He felt it was sort of illegal thing.Laughing without his love.He still thought when he'll leave the office Kyungsoo would jump on him.

He is expecting that to happen.

He still can hear Kyungsoo's giggle while sleeping.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter