Dance

That Girl Who Is Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

B.A.P - 1004 { https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvhkqTp-pYU }
 

Eunji softly hummed to the song as she bobbed her head to the beat, slowly starting to sketch the images that were starting to surface in her mind along with the lyrics she was listening to.

It was not like she was a totally big fan to every groups' that she had listened to but there was something about a few certain songs of theirs that attracted her. The lyrics, the choreography, the formation, the power and of course, the emotions. All of these combined together and it turned out to be something indescribable with only just words.

But then again, one of her main reasons in deciding on the songs were based solely on what she was feeling. And her current mood made her chose a sad, love song which was yearning for one's lost love.

Dancing.
It was the biggest reason that made her life much more enjoyable. She may enjoy the times she spent with her parents, but this was a different thing. Dancing had helped her through the different stages of life, especially when she felt down. It was able to put a smile on her face way more than she could ever count. And from that, she slowly became a much more outgoing person and was able to make more friends from it.

Eunji first found out about dancing from a dancing program which she watched with her mother when she was at a very young age. Looking at how people moved their bodies to the rhythm, swaying their hips from left to right as their expressions fully expressed what they were feeling, got her mesmerized. From then on, she started doing a thorough research on them. Through survival programs, competitions and even music videos. Literally everything, you name it and she definitely took the time to observe those videos one by one, every single second of it.

Being a shy person when she was young, she learned dancing through tutorial videos instead of going to classes. It would usually take her a while but after days and weeks of practicing, those hard-work sweat finally paid off as she started being able to complete a dance routine on her own. Since she needed something to check on her every dance moves, she even begged her parents to get her a huge mirror, but smaller than the ones you could find in a dancing studio, to put it in her room. She did consider about getting a cam recorder to record her dance routines and check up on it but she figured that she could do it with just her mobile phone.

Her parents were caught off by surprise when they found out how hooked up she was with it when she begged for something. But they never stopped her from doing what she likes, seeing how she had a strong passion for it, and she was really grateful for that.

Choreographing.
Creating something and putting them into action. Being able to put your own imagination in while listening to a song after fully understanding them. After a few years of getting into dancing, choreographing was the next thing she fell in love with once she finally tried it out for the very first time with a bunch of good friends who had the same passion as her for dancing, wanting to strive even further with it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter