Not Giving Up

That Girl Who Is Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Why are you guys here again?"

It was supposed to be a peaceful Sunday morning. But much to Eunji's dismay, the seven guys which she did not wish to see anytime some appeared in the cafe once again.

"Because it's our second home?" V answered her question without looking up from the menu, thinking hard on what he should order.

"Forget that I asked. Are you guys done thinking of what to order?" Eunji said impatiently with a scowl evident on her face.

"Why the rudeness? You should be nicer to your customers!" J-Hope noticed her scowl and commented.

Rapmon added in, "You're going to cause all the customers to run away if you keep up with that attitude." 

That caused everyone to nod in agreement.

Taking in a few deep breathes, Eunji tried to calm herself down and not let her anger take over her since there are quite a number of customers and she wouldn't want to ruin her family's business.

Changing her scowl into her a forced smile, she spoke once more while keeping her fist clenched tightly, "May I have your orders, dear kind sirs?" with the emphasize on the kind word.

The guys couldn't help but burst into laughter when they saw her face and one of them was trying hard to hold back the urge of taking his phone out to take a picture of the weird face, which annoyed her even more.

"Noona, you look like you're in constipation."

Jungkooks' comment made everyone laughed louder, adding more fuel to her fire.

Without saying a word, Eunji started turning around to walk away. However, she was stopped by a hand gripping onto her arm with a voice that was calming down after the fit of laughter. "We were just kidding, don't be mad."

She turned around to see who the hand belonged to and it was Suga's who was sitting at the very end of the table.

"Yeah, we practically make fun of everything and anything."

"To make our lives better."

"To have a happier life."

"To go crazy all the time."

"To live our lives the way we want it to be."

"To just laugh and forget about all the worries in life!"

All the guys continuously spoke their minds out truthfully, going from one to another, in a proper order. All of them showed a triumphant grin after that.

Eunji was caught off guard by their answers, feeling slightly amused. A small smile slowly crept from the corner of her lips but she quickly changed her expression, hoping that no one would see it.

Her efforts were futile as a pair of eyes had caught sight of it and it made him smile unknowingly but he chose not to say a word about it.

She cleared as she took two steps back to the table, with Suga releasing his grip on her arm.

"Does that mean you guys are always making fun of everyone?" She asked, trying to hide what she felt earlier from the guys.

Hearing her question made everyone gaped at her in shock before shaking their head nervously.

Jin shook his hand nervously to the question as he replied, "Of course not! That wasn't what we meant!"

"You make it sound like we're really rude when we actually aren't." Jimin added.

That caused Eunji to look at him with a questioning look, smirking after. "Oh, really? Who was the one who looked through my notebook without permission again?"

Everyone shut their mou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter