Surprising Saturday

That Girl Who Is Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Eunji, a warm caramel macchiato and a blueberry muffin for table 8!" A woman with long, brown and wavy hair placed a tray with the orders on the counter table while ordering her daughter.

"Alright, mom!"

After taking the tray with a cup of warm caramel macchiato and a plate of blueberry muffin that was on the table, Eunji walked up to a table and served the food to a customer who was looking at his phone. She bowed her head to the customer as he thanked her before walking back to the counter.

Eunji was helping out at her family's cafe since they needed help due to the lack in number of workers and she had free time in her hands. It was a Saturday afternoon so the place wasn't too quiet but it wasn't too crowded as well.

Once she handed the empty tray back to one of the male workers, she rested her arms on the counter table, her face resting on her palm as she let out a soft sigh.

"What's with the sigh? Don't you know that sighing would shorten your lifespan?" The male worker placed the empty tray at a side and flicked her forehead lightly as he chortled.

"Key, what makes you think I would believe in something that has not been proven?" Eunji frowned at the said guy, slightly squinting her eyes at him for the flicking.

"You're going to get more wrinkles than you already do if you keep doing that." Key copied her actions. "And you should be calling me Kibum oppa."

Eunji shook her head while rolling her eyes at him. "Over my dead body."

"Come on, you used to call me that when we were younger!"

"That was in the past."

"Do you hate the word that much?"

"I despise it." Eunji formed a fist in her hand, clenching it tightly to show her hatred for the word which made Key looked at her weirdly.

"I think you're exaggerating about your hatred for just a word."

"Ugh, why do you want me to call you that anyway?"

"Because it feels nice and it would make you look cute." Key wiggled his eyebrows at her playfully, bursting into a fit of laughter after.

Hearing the words said to her, Eunji remembered the situation she got herself into the day before.

 

"So you'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter