Hideout

That Girl Who Is Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"God, those guys are so annoying! When are they ever going to give up?" Eunji grumbled angrily as she rested her right arm lazily on the mop that she was using. She had crept into the storeroom to help clean up the place while trying to hide from the seven guys who were consistently bothering her without fail.

"Well, what's wrong with that? Isn't it good that there's finally someone who is willing to talk to you and have a normal conversation for like, more than 2 minutes? And more than one person at that too!"

Key, who was arranging the boxes of stocks at the other end, popped his head out from the corner as he quirked his brow at her questioningly.

Eunji avoided his stare and huffed, "Just get back to work." With that said, she was back to mopping the floor without even sparing the guy another glance.

Being able to fully understand the reason she avoided the question that quickly and obviously, Key did not insist on it anymore and went back to what he was doing before. He accidentally bumped his leg into one of the boxes when he was not paying attention, which made him to mentally curse at it while making sure that he was not seen by anyone during that embarrassing incident.

Having a sensitive hearing, Eunji heard a rustle from the corner and asked, "What's wrong? Do you need help over there?"

"It was nothing, don't mind me!"

Once he realized that she resumed mopping the floor, Key bent down to the floor to pick the box up as a thought passed through his mind. "I truly hope those guys won't ever give up on trying to befriend you, and bring back the real you."

After taking a shower and changing into a black loose T-shirt with a pair of grey sweatpants, Eunji flopped down on her bed tiredly. She heaved out a tired sigh as she turned around, now facing the white ceiling of her black-and-white checkered room.

Even though she did not want to admit it, her gut was telling her that she was slowly changing, bit by bit. In a way that scared even herself. And the cause for it was totally obvious.

She sat up and looked at the digital clock which was on the nightstand right beside her bed.

8:18PM

It was too early to go to bed and being the hardworking student she was, her notes had been revised for the day. As she was contemplating on what to do, her pink-colored notebook caught her eyes and she made up her mind on what she could do at once. She happily bounced out of her bed, packed the necessity things that she was going to use into her bagpack before going on to grab her black snapback which was hanging on the door hook and wearing it.

"Dad! Mom! I'll be heading out, just call me if there's anything!" Eunji informed her parents who were watching a movie in the living room as she walked towards the front door, pulling out her sneakers from the shoe rack.

"Sure, honey! Be careful of wei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter