Choa...I've never gone on a date before...

~Serving the Angels~

I Well... School has started...thank you for reading and subscribing guys! It means a lot and I appreciate it since it will give me inspiration to write more!

~Seoul 7:20AM~

"W-wait... Choa kissed me?!" Jin screamed. "Umm... Yeah didn't you feel her soft, attractive, and y lips?!" Suga answered. "Don't tell me your to weak to handle that alcohol..." Suga sighed. "Maybe I was... I'll tell Choa that the kiss meant nothing, since she was probably drunk too!" Jin panicked as he grabbed his phone. "Whatever..." Suga yawned as he left the room. 

"Please, please, please work..." Jin thought as he texted Choa...

Jin: did you get drunk last night?

Choa: of course I did.... I always drink more than I should, its fun! :D

Jin: what? Nvm... My members said you kissed me... I might have been drunk too... So if the kiss happened, it means nothing... We're cool right?

Choa: Oh...Yeah we kissed... Seolhyun says it was Lip to Lip~ but yes it means nothing between us.

Jin: oh alright sorry about the awkwardness...

Choa: mhm, remember to bring water today for the AOA fan meeting you can ask the other members for help, or bring it alone... Your choice.

Jin: alright, alright... I won't forget.

Jin sighed in relief and put his phone away. "I'm gonna get water for AOA... Don't do anything stupid okay?" Jin warned as he grabbed the car keys. "It's okay Hyung, I'm Kim Nam Joon, the best leader in the world." Rapmon boasted. "Yeah... I trust you... Keep them safe." Jin waved.

~Seoul 8:18AM~

"Here you go Noona." Jin exhaled a big amount of air. "Are you okay?" Choa asked. "Umm... Yeah... Just a little tired from carrying a total of 3000 gallons of water." Jin smiled. "Awww you poor thing, why didn't you ask the rest for help?" Choa asked as she pulled Jin down next to her and handed him a water bottle. "Because I want them to rest up, you know... Since the Dope promotions drained us with a world tour." Jin answered as he quickly drank half of the bottle. "Well if I had known, I'd ask Jimin to text all of BTS since she keeps all your numbers." Choa frowned as she leaned in closer to Jin.

"It's alright... And... You do remember, the kiss meant nothing right? We're still just friends." Jin looked at the ground. "Of course, if you think it meant nothing then I will too." Choa smiled. "Well, thanks... I'm really tired so... I'm gonna crash here backstage... Tell me when your fan meet is over..." Jin yawned as he laid down on the couch and closed his eyes.

"w-what? No, your tired and weak because of me...  You just made me feel guilty..." Choa frowned. "I know! After this, You and me go out on a date, just like any other idol would... As friends if you prefer! Don't worry... I won't tell BTS and we can keep it a secret~" Choa winked. "No, don't feel guilty... I'll just head home after a nap..." Jin moaned. "No, I'm not leaving you around like this! Jin, we're going out on a date like it or not!" Choa ordered. "P-please... Choa... I've never gone on a date before..." Jin blushed. "Hehe, that gives me a reason to take you out now, see you soon~" Choa waved.

~Seoul 9:01AM~

Jin woke up from a text.

Jungkook: Jin Hyung, we're gonna have breakfast real soon, since your out how about we meet together for breakfast after your done with helping AOA?

Jin: Ah I'm done Jungkook, where do you want to meet?

Jungkook: Great, how about the Park? We can get off there and walk around until we get food.

Jin: sounds good, see you soon kookie!

"I need to get outta here before the fan meet ends!" Jin thought as he quickly left for the exit. "J-Jin?" A voice asked as he exited the backstage. "Ah, good morning Seolhyun-ah." Jin bowed. "Good morning Jin!" Seolhyun bowed in return. "The fan meet just ended, are you leaving already?" Seolhyun asked. "Y-yes it's sorta urgent, BTS needs my help right now." Jin answered. "Well, see you soon Jin!" Seolhyun waved. 

Jin panicked from the loss of time and quickly headed towards the exit. As Jin finally exited the building he headed straight to his car. "I really hope Choa understands... I'm so sorry Choa..." Jin thought as he started the car. Just before he left he got a text.

Choa: Jin?! You left? Seolhyun said it was urgent!

Jin: sadly yes it was really urgent, our Boss wants to see us.

Choa: oh... Can we still go out tonight? I feel really guilty.... I'm such an abusive person I forgot you were an idol and just thought we were friends... Sorry for making you bring the water.

Jin: I don't know, maybe... We'll have to see... I'll probably be available at 6 tonight.... Don't worry about it, I'll do anything you want, it's my duty.

"I'm so sorry Choa....." Jin thought as he left.

~Seoul 9:30AM~

"So, did the fan meet go well?" Jimin asked Jin as BTS walked around the park are to find breakfast. "Yes it did, I'm sure AOA is happy from seeing all the fans!" Jin answered. "Oh that's nice, I hope we get as many fans in our next fanmeet too!" Jimin smiled. "Alright... Alright... How about Kimchi stew for breakfast guys?" Rapmon Shrugged. "I got no problem with it, your our leader so lead the way!" J-Hope saluted. "Yeah, we can also order anything else they serve there too." Suga added. "Well then, follow me everybody!" Rapmon cheered. BTS followed along until they arrived at a restaurant. 

After settling down and Ordering BTS Played some food games to see who pays the most. "Aghhhh Jin Hyung lost your paying 40% then!" Jimin pointed. "I think it's a little unfair... Jin Hyung didn't give his full effort... What's on your mind Hyung?" Jungkook asked. "A-ah... It's nothing... Let's eat then shall we?" Jin lied with a smile. "The kimchi stew is all miiiiine!" J-hope shrieked as he poured himself a bowl of it. "Hehe, please share!" Jin chuckled as he ate along with BTS. "Hey... Jin... You've been acting really soft lately... As leader, I'm a little concerned... What's going on?" Rapmon asked as he set his bowl down.

"ahh it's nothing, your probably just thinking things... That's all." Jin answered. "Well... If you say so... But if you need anything, you know who to ask." Rapmon nodded. "Yes, I appreciate it Namjoon." Jin thanked. 

~Seoul 10:06AM~

"thanks for the meal guys!" Jin waved as he got In his car and drove off. "I can't chicken out on this.... It's just a friendly Play date..." Jin thought as he entered the highway to AOA's Dorm.

 Jin finally arrived at AOA's dorm by himself and rung the doorbell. "J-Jin?" Choa answered through the monitor. "Yes it's me.... And you better be dressed nice." Jin sighed. "What's going on?" Choa asked as she opened the door. "So... Let's go on that Play date... Or else Bang Shi Hyuk will change his mind..." Jin smiled. "Oh, Jin... Thank you so much! I'll really make it up to you I promise!" Choa excitedly ran to her room and came back out with her purse. "Cmon lets go now!" Choa bursted as she grabbed Jin's arm and dragged him back to his car. "Let's go to the mall again, this time I'll do whatever you want! For the first 10 minutes? Then I'll take over again!" Choa suggested. "Hmm, it's up to you... Your the one who suggested it though okay?" Jin answered as he started the car.

"So... Did you tell the other members about this?" Jin asked. "Of course, they told me to give you everything I've got, so you can be happy again!" Choa smiled. "Well, I hope you don't drain yourself from trying to hard, I'm happy to see you anyways." Jin answered. "Wait, what was that?" Choa faced Jin. "O-oh.... Don't tire yourself from helping me.." Jin blushed. "I'll try not too~" Choa purred. "I hope so too." Jin said as he quickly glanced over at Choa.

Woooohooo, next chapter is dedicated to this couple :3 I hope your ready!!! Thanks for all the support guys, I sound like I'm repeating myself, but I've never really written this many chapters before in my life xD. So thank you, with This support I'll be able to update every 1-4 days like usual, Thank you!!! ~EunJi