Getting to know the Angels~

~Serving the Angels~

welcome back everyone! I'm so glad to see you guys read this! The ship of BTS and AOA is not popular but I love it and I hope you do too! Thanks for the subs and Views! <3

~Seoul 9:50AM~

"M-me afraid you must be kidding... Your a sweet Noona!" Jin lied but Sucessfully pulled off the aegyo. "Sit..." Choa ordered. "Okay... What is it?" Jin asked sitting down on her bed. "You told them that I invited you guys over right?" Choa giggled. "U-ummm.... No... I mean... Yes..." Jin answered. "Well, cmon lets go make some breakfast." Jin said as he opened the door for Choa. 

"What we're you guys talking about?" Jungkook asked as the two oldest members entered the living room area. "O-oh it's nothing, just small talk." Jin chuckled. "Hey Chanmi is Younger than me!" V cheered as he flicked Chanmi's hair. "Yah, Taehyungie she's a girl, don't do that!" Jin ordered. "Hehe... Not bad Jin~" Choa whispered as she passed Jin.

~Seoul 10:02AM~

"Give me 2 minutes guys! It's almost done!" Jin shouted from the kitchen as he fried four pans with two eggs in each all at the same time. "Waaaah so impressive!" Choa gasped as she watched from behind Jin's back. "Do you use the kitchen a lot?" Choa asked. "Yeah, cooking is a hobby of mine, I love to make food for the members!" Jin answered as he slid the eggs onto seperate plates. "Do you need any help?" Choa asked. "Hehe, no thank you, it's me who should be serving you!" Jin laughed. 

After cooking the food Jin brang out a large tray of breakfast meals including healthy fruits and juice as a bonus. "Ahhh thank you Jin Hyung!" Jungkook bowed. "Y-yes thank you Hyung!" Park Jimin thanked. And the rest of BTS followed. "Aww thanks guys!" Jin smiled. "AOA, what is missing?" Choa asked. "Thank You Jin Oppa!" Chanmi thanked followed by the rest of AOA. "Ke... Impressive." Jin teased Choa as he sat down next Rapmon. 

"So, how's your most recent comeback?" Rapmon asked. "Heart attack was a success! How was Dope?" Hyejeong asked. "The tour was great, we got to meet so many loveable fans!" Rapmon answered with a smile. Everybody ate comfortably and had small talk throughout the meal time.

~Seoul 10:40AM~

"thank you for the meal!" AOA waved as BTS headed towards the door. "Oh V wait a second!" Chanmi shouted as she ran towards V and flicked his bangs. "Okay, Goodbye!" She giggled as she ran behind AOA. "Sorry about that!" Seolhyun apologized. "It's okay Noona! V deserved it!" Jungkook waved as the door closed and BTS headed out.

"Jin Hyung, I guess your talk worked!" Jungkook cheered. "Oh my God! Yuna is so pretty!" Jimin blurted out as BTS entered the car. "Yeah, So is their Jimin." Suga answered. "Yah... I really don't know about this guys... What if Bang Shi Hyuk PD-Nim gets mad?" Jin asked. "Probably... But, I can ask if you want? Why, you got a feel for them?" Rapmon asked. "Hehe, yeah right... We're just slaves until FNC is satisfied."

"your probably right..." Jungkook frowned. "What's the problem Kookie?" Rapmon asked. "Well... I've been a fanboy of AOA before we debuted, and I've always had a crush on Seolhyun Noona..." Jungkook answered shyly. "Awww poor Kookie, Love is a feeling you can't control, you know what? As leader of Bangtan I'll ask Their leader to give you some time with Seolhyun how does that sound?!" Rapmon comforted Jungkook. "Aww it's too much Rapmon Hyung..." Jungkook smiled. "Anything for our Maknae is Possible!"

Meanwhile at AOA's dorm. "Jimin is cuuuuuute~" Yuna shared as the girls sat in the living room. "Ummm yaaahhhh so is J-hope!" Mina rolled her eyes. "I really dislike how our boss gave us the powers to use them, like their human too ya know..." Hyejeong frowned.

"That Suga was oddly quiet today... I wonder what goes on inside that mind of his!" Jimin wondered. Choa giggled as she texted Jin through her phone.

Choa: You tried to impress me today huh? ;D

Jin: No way we just met, believe whatever you want, I wanted to make a good impression of Bangtan.

Choa: Am I attractive?

Jin: w-why all of a sudden? I'm driving, so could you please stop for a moment?

"I don't know why but I like teasing this Innocent Jin~" Choa thought as she set her phone down. 

~Seoul 10:58AM~

BTS finally arrived at their dorms once again. Jungkook hopped onto the couch and resumed singing to music, Rapmon went to his room to write rap lyrics, Jimin and J-hope Gamed, and V wandered around. Jin looked over at the coffee table and something caught his eye. "Choa..." Jin said to himself as he picked up a blonde peice of hair. After disposing the strand, He remembered that she sent him a text and decided to reply to it.

Jin: W-what?

Choa: Am I attractive? 

Jin: .............

Choa: hehe, your my slave! Answer me! Haha.

Jin: no.... Maybe.... Y-yes?... Why though?

Choa: I'm joking around with you, hehe.

Jin: ha, that's what I thought... 

Jin sighed and turned his phone off. "Finally... I get to sleep..." Jin moaned as he went to his bedroom and laid down on his bed. *Ring* he got another text.

Choa: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1pBgMBBsv4k

Jin: what is it? I'm trying to sleep...

Choa: Nothing, I know that your curious so click on it. ;D

Jin: Going to bed GOODBYE!

Jin turned his phone off and shut his eyes trying to get some sleep. "What Is happening....?" Jin thought as he fell asleep.

~Seoul 3:40PM~

"Hyung... Wake up.." Jin heard V call. "Keke, I didn't want you waking up late at night later, and can't go to sleep because of this." Jin got up and thanked V. After V left Jin checked his phone and scrolled through the message again. "W-what is this?" He clicked on the link.

"Yahhhhh it's just their new music video... We have one too..." Jin chuckled. 

"W-where's Suga?" Jin asked as he entered the living room. "Oh he's carrying Jimin's bags while she goes to shop." Rapmon answered. "Aaaghh... That quiet guy is probably enjoying it!" J-Hope shouted. "Haha I hope so too..." Jin smiled.

meanwhile at the mall Suga was taking a nap. "Yoongi! Let's go, I just found a cute dress!" Jimin cheered. "Any dress looks good on you with that slim figure..." Suga answered half dazed. "W-what?...." Jimin blushed. "O-oh... Sorry... I'm trying to speed up the process, hehe.." Suga smiled. "Yah... I thought you actually meant it for a moment.... You should talk more, your quite charming." Jimin answered. "Well let's go then.." Suga said as he followed after the beauty.

"Suga Hyung!" Suga turned around an found BTS. "Wassup...." Was all he said when they caught up to him. "We'll help you carry those Noona!" Jungkook offered as he went to grab the bags from Suga. "Hehe, it's okay, Yoongi is my personal... Slave? Haha assistant for now, you can go help the other girls if you want." Jimin winked. "See you soon guys..." Suga waved. "Let's hurry home then... Shopping is hard work..." Jin whispered and took off with BTS as if a coincidence he took a right turn and met face to face with Choa.

"Awww Jin~ when did you come here?" Choa asked. "I was just about to leave, hehe see you soon Noona." Jin took a step forward and had his Arm grabbed, "umm.... How about we have some fun before you go~"

hehe thanks for reading guys! This is the end of chapter 2 I hope you guys enjoyed it see you soon! If you like my story feel free to leave a comment, upvote or subscribe ~EunJi