Fun.... With AOA?

~Serving the Angels~

Welcome back to chapter 3 everyone! I'm so happy to see this story got pretty far, I'm glad you guys like it even though I'm new to writing fanfics, well enough talk shall we continue?

~Seoul 4:00PM~

"Well.... I see you two are enjoying yourselves right now, maybe we should leave." Rapmon winked as he took off into the clothes stores for more Kim Daily fashion. "I guess that means we can go to that arcade your talking about!" V cheered as he took off with Jimin and Jungkook. "Well, I guess that leaves us!" Choa giggled. "I gotta go... So..." Jin took another step forward, and was held back by Choa. "You don't wanna upset an Angel... Do you?" Choa frowned. "A-ahh... I.. Guess not...." Jin sighed and followed after Choa.

Meanwhile in the arcade. "Ahhh look it's Seolhyun!" V shouted as he pointed at a store. "Jungkookie, go ask her out!" Jimin and V cheered as they patted the maknae's back. "Haha... But you two will be lonely without me.." Jungkook chuckled. "Yah! Just go already!" Jimin said as he pushed Jungkook. "Haha thank you Jimin and V Hyung!" Jungkook smiled as he left for Seolhyun. 

"Ahh, Seolhyun noona.... Do you mind if I... Tag along, while you shop?" Jungkook shyly asked. "Heh, not at all, thanks for asking!" Seolhyun smiled, giving Jungkook a heart attack. "Seolhyun-ah.... Your so pretty..." Jungkook whispered. "Hmm?" Seolhyun turned as she heard Jungkook. "Ah, it's nothing, I was just humming." Jungkook answered. 

~Seoul 4:33PM~

"ahhhh Jimin!" Yuna called. "Noona?" Jimin asked as he and V walked towards her. "Cmon no time to ask, me and you are going shopping!" Yuna smiled as she grabbed Jimin's hand and dragged him away. "I'll see you soon Tae-Tae!" Jimin waved as he was getting dragged by the beauty.

"Aigoo... Now I'm the odd one out!" V said to himself as he wandered around the large mall. Just then he Spotted Chanmi sitting by herself playing a game on her phone. "Hehe.." V laughed as he ran somewhere.

after 10 minutes V snuck up behind Chanmi with two lightsabers. "Yah! What are you doing?!" Chanmi screamed as V her back. "You messed with my Bangs... Now I mess with you... CHANMI... I CHALLENGE YOU!" V shouted as he tossed her a lightsaber. "No.. Be matu- OW!" V giggled as he hit Chanmi several times with his lightsaber. "Give up yet?" He asked. "N-no... I am your OWNER!" Chanmi cheered as she hit V with her lightsaber and took off after him.

~Seoul 4:54PM~

Choa and Jin watched as Chanmi chased V and tried to hit him with her lightsaber. "Haha, run V!" Jin cheered as V passed him and Choa. "Get em Chanmi!" Choa also cheered as Chanmi passed them. "Haha, I bet V's going to outrun her." Jin Chuckled. "And what if he doesn't?" Choa smirked. "Of course he will, he's my alien!" Jin smiled.

"wanna bet~" Choa giggled as she leaned over the table teasing Jin again. "Hmm.. Sure... Why not... If I win, BTS doesn't have to serve you for one week." Choa nodded. "And if you lose?" She giggled. "That's up to you, decide the punishment for me then." Jin answered. "Hmmm... I don't wanna be unfair since all of BTS is gonna be apart of your loss.... Hmm if you lose, you'll have to compliment me in five ways in front of your members and mine.." Choa giggled. "Deal...." Jin nodded. The two watched as V and Chanmi fought throughout the mall.

meanwhile J-hope was still in the arcade by himself  beating the dance machine. "Hobi Hobi!" He squeeled as he set the record of 8,678,903 nobody could beat that score unless they were another idol. "Aish... Where'd everybody go?" J-hope frowned. 

~Seoul 5:12PM~

"yoongi-ah, does this look good?" Jimin asked as she came out with a y tight black dress. "Totally..." Suga answered as he was texting on his phone. "Yah, look at me atleast!" Jimin pouted. "Oh my God!" Suga screamed as he looked up at Jimin. "You look so hot..." Suga said to himself as he forgot Jimin was still there. "Thanks...." Jimin blushed as she went back inside to change.

"haha, come here!" V shouted as he jumped onto bench. "I command you to come here!" Chanmi shouted as she ran towards V. She pounced on V making him fall into the bench. "Yah.... Taehyung Oppa...what are you doing?" Chanmi asked as she felt V wrap his arms around her waist. "Enjoying life?" V answered. "O-oh...." Chanmi blushed. "Yah, get your hands off of my Tae-Tae!" Jin shouted as he ran towards the two. "H-he put his arms around me first!" Chanmi blushed. "Well, Taehyung stop! People will notice!" Jin said as he removed V's arms. "What's gotten into you?" Jin asked looking around to see if anybody noticed. 

"Nothing... I'm just enjoying life~" V hummed earning a light smack on the forehead. "Don't do it here in the public alright?" Jin sighed. "What really matters is that I won right?" Choa asked. "Y-you won? It was your maknaes charm that beat...... My... Taehyung...." Jin said quietly. "Lemme call them~" Choa winked as she texted the rest of AOA. "You call BTS too." Jin sighed as he pulled out his phone and called all of BTS.

~Seoul 5:50PM~

"what's going on Jin?" Rapmon asked with his arms crossed. "Ehh...." Jin moaned. "Alright tell them Jin!" Choa ordered. Jin got onto his knees and spoke. "I lost to a bet....so I have to compliment her..." Jin managed to spit out. "Awww cute let me get this Hyung!" J-hope teased as he pulled out his phone. "Heyy me too!" Mina giggled as she ran up next to J-hope with her phone. Jin took a deep breath.

"Choa... Your nice... Cute, Pretty, y, and Attractive... And you have a really cute smile..." Jin quickly said avoiding her gaze. "Aww thanks Jin~" Choa teased. Jin's heart raced when he looked up and saw the smile he was talking about. "S-stop it Jin! Your just a slave until this is all over!" Jin thought as he stood up off the ground. "Alright... Did you have fun?" Jin asked Choa. "Of course, you made it Fun Jin~" Choa winked. "Well... We all had our fun.. So Let's go Bangtan..." Rapmon waved as The boys all followed after him. "Goodbye... Noona..." Jungkook waved at Seolhyun. "See you soon Jungkook!"

~Seoul 6:10PM~

"well wasn't today fun?" Rapmon asked as he laid down 3 bags of clothes. "I got to hang out with Seolhyun noona all day long!" Jungkook cheered. "I got to feel Chanmi~" V grinned. "Hey.. I got to carry stuff..." Suga joked as he hopped onto the couch. "J-Hope beat a high score, and I got to hang out with Yuna all day... It might aswell be perfect! How about you Jin?" Jimin asked. "I-um... Yeah... I had fun..." Jin answered. "Well... I'm gonna head to bed real early alright guys?... I'm tired." Jin said as he headed to his bed and went to sleep.

awww thanks for reading everyone! It's been nice updating everyday for you guys... Sadly school starts in 10 days so... I wont be updating as much, I hope you liked it! Remember to leave a comment if you enjoyed, see you soon!~ EunJi