chapter 3

FRIEND?

 

9th, September, 2015

Taeyeon’s dorm

 

Taeyeon POV

 I grunt as i open my eyes slowly when the sun light ray on my face through the slightly open curtains. ‘Ji! Close the curtain.’ I order Jiyong with my eyes close but strangely there’s no respond. ‘Jiyoung! I said close the curetain.’ I irritatingly call again but when I open my eyes and sits up but Jiyong is nowhere to be seen. ‘Is he already gone?’ I ask no one in the room. ‘Not even say goodbye, huh?’ I murmurs and gets out from my king size bad then made my way to the bathroom. I stop on track as I smell something from the kitchen. ‘Is Tiff already home? But it still early’ I crease my forehead as I open my bedroom’s room door and walk to the kitchen. When I arrive the kitchen, I smile. Jiyong is wearing an apron and frying something while humming a nonsense song. He always do that cooking breakfast for me every time he sleep at my house or even I sleep at his house. ‘What a sweet friend!’ I giggling silently to myself.

 

‘Morning Tae!’ he put the plate and glass of water on the dining table ‘What so funny? I heard you giggling behind my back’ he then take off the pink apron that Fany bought.

 

‘Because i just saw the high class fashion G-dragon is wearing a pink apron with skinny jeans’ I wiggle my eyebrow at him as I sit down on the chair.

 

‘Yah! You should be thankful that I get up early just to cook breakfast for you!’ He pull the chair and sit next to me.

 

‘Really! But I don’t remember asking you to do that.’ I notice that he expression change to disappointed. ‘Anyway thank for always cooking breakfast for me whenever we’re together.’ I reply try to lift up his mood while causally taking a bit of bread. And it work well because he suddenly smile like a fool.

 

‘Yeah! I’m your personal cook while I’m not even cook for my parents.’ He said as he stand up and kiss me on the cheek. ‘I’m leaving’

 

‘Already?’ I ask also follow him to the door.

 

‘Yes! I need to pick up Seunghyun-hyung because we have something very important to do.’ He now wearing his shoes and cap ready to go. ‘I’ll call you later.’ He stand up and face me.

 

‘Ok! See you!’ I kiss him on a cheek and close the door after he left. I’m walking to the kitchen while singing like a little child that just got her favorite doll. Jiyong always makes me happy and I don’t know why but I’m sure he now become an important part of my life. We become so close that everyone keep teasing us nonstop but ‘Well! Who care? We’re really a very friend.

But is he only a friend to me?

.

10 minutes later

Taeyeon is washing the dish when she heard the front door open and close. She dries her hands and walk to the door to check whether it was Tiffany or Sunny. Since they share the dorm and have different schedule three of them have their own spare key. However, Taeyeon a house fairy herself is like the guardian of the house since she always at home unless her friend mostly Tiffany, Sunny and Jiyong drag her out to see the world which she is too lazy to see or to attend her schedule.

 

‘Good Morning Tae!’ Tiffany showing her usual eyes smile while walking past Taeyoen to the living room. ‘Sunny’s not yet home?’ she sits on the coach and put her belonging on the table.

 

‘She called me that she will come in the afternoon.’ Taeyeon sits near Tiffany and take out her phone because someone sent her a message.  

                                                        From Jiyong

                                                        Do you finish breakfast? I forget my jacket on in the living room.                                                                                                    Keep it well! oK! I just bought it. He he

                                                        To Jiyong

                                                       I finished everything! And don’t worry I’ll make sure that your                                                                                                       jacket will not fly away from my house!

 

‘Did Jiyong sleep here again?’ Taeyeon almost drop her phone when Tiffany asked her out of blue. Why need to be nervous Tae? She is your friend not your mom. Taeyeon think to herself. ‘No!’ Taeyeon tries to sound normal. God! Why I’m so bad at lying?

‘You’re lying Tae. I can tell just by looking at you.’ Taeyeon notice that her friend is upset as Tiffany turns her back to her and walk to the chair near the window.

 

‘If he wasn’t sleep here why does he jacket here? And I’m sure it’s not here by itself.’ Tiffany walks toward Taeyeon while holding the jacket with poker face. Taeyeon is silent as she continue to listen to her friend lecture again. ‘Taeyeon-ah! How many time do I remind you not to let him sleep in the same bed with you?’ she sits next to Taeyeon and looks at her friend.

‘We just sleep in the same bed and we didn’t do anything Tiff. And you know we’re friend’ Taeyeon fight back. Why did her friend need to be so woke up about this?

 

‘What kind of friends that sleep together and act like husband and wife? Let’s talk about this seriously this time. I won’t let you escape from this again.

 

‘We’re a good friend that’s all. Don’t worry I won’t fall for that stupid Dragon!’ Taeyeon pretends to look at her phone to avoid eyes contact with Tiffany. Then Tiffany pull Taeyeon to look at her.

 

‘Tell me honestly Tae! Do you love him?’ This time Taeyeon know that she can’t avoid from this topic again. So, she just I nod slowly almost not. ‘OMG! Tae! You love him.’ Tiffany exclaimed loudly.

 

‘So, what if I love him?’ Taeyeon finally accept the truth. Now since she’d already told her friend about it, she feel relieve for some reasons. Maybe this friend can give her some advice. ‘What should I do? Taeyeon murmurs while Tiffany is taking her phone from her Chanel bag and type something but it still loud enough for Fany to hear.

 

‘Tell him! Who know? He might also love you’. Taeyeon surprises because she’s never thought that Tiffany would support her and Jiyong because she always bugged her not meet Jiyong.

 

‘I can’t Tiff. I’m afraid he will hate me and I can’t not see him or talk to him.’ Taeyeon replied tiredly. She lies down on the coach and rest her head on Tiffany’s laps ‘Help me to get out of this Tiff.’ Fany her hairs and type something on her phone again which got Taeyeon a bit curious of what she’s doing.

 

After she finished with her phone, Tiffany looks down to meet Taeyeon. ‘Don’t meet up with him too much and keep your distant from him as much as possible. It can sort out your feeling whether you’re really love him or just a crush. Or do you want to date? I can set you with some handsome guys.’

 

‘Nah! I don’t want to meet anyone. Jiyong is enough.’ I stand up and fix my clothes. ‘I’m going to my room. I want to sleep.’ Taeyeon stands up and walks to her room.

 

‘I think you don’t need to sort out your feeling,’ Tiffany’s speak makes Taeyeon stop walking. ‘You clearly deeply in love with him. So, better to tell him before it’s too late.’

 

‘I’ll think about it.’ Taeyeon replies quietly before close her bedroom’s door.

 

After make sure that Taeyeon is in her room, Tiffany took all her stuffs from the table and run excitedly to her bedroom. she locked the door carefully and walk toward her bed. she hold her phone and dial...

 

'Is it good or bad news?' A man replies a little impatient. she can sense that he's nervious as hell and it make her believe that she made a right decision.

 

'Are you alone?' 

 

'No. i'm with my and your member. Hurry up Tiff! We have got free time only thirty munites.'

 

'Use facetime, Jiyong.' 

 

'Ok, now you can see me hurry up and tell. You can see and hear how noisy they are, right?' 

 

What did Taeyeon say?

Did she even talk with you? 

Hurry up! pink piggy, unnie!

 

Tiffany chuckles how noisy their friends are. 'She's deeply in love with Jiyong!!' She shouts out loud and immediately close her mouse afraid that Taeyeen will hear.

 

'Ahhhhhhhh! Finally Taeyeon fall in love!!!'

'I'm so excited!'

'Congratulation Ji!'

'Hey! Ji. Are you still alive?' Taeyang on other line asks Jiyong. He seem still couldn't pocess the informent yet as he become mute. 'What did you say again?' Jiyong now ask everyone in the room.

 

'I said that she also love you, fool!' Tiffany is amuse to see Jiyong like that.

 

'She love me. She love me too. Oh my god!! I can't believe this.' jiyong now is jumping up and down like a kid. 'Thank so much, Fany!' Jyong said as he kiss Tiffany throught the screen.

 

'It's gross Jiyong. Keep that for Taaeyeon.' Tiffany move her face further from the screen and make a disgusting face. 'So, what will you do next?'

 

'I need everyone help for this. Does she has scedule tonight?' Jiyong asks hopfuly to get a good answer.

 

'Well... not only her but all of us. We free tonight, Ji!' Hyoyoen replied excitedly.

 

'But four of us have scedule. Sorry Ji.. we can't help' Top said feeling sorry.

 

'It's ok, hyung! I understand.'

 

'I miss Jessica-unnie... ' Yoona said quietly.

 

'Don't worry! We can call her later!' Tiffany said cheerfully. 'She will happy to know this. Ok! Goodbye then. i need to check Taeyoen.'

 

'Don't let Taeyoen go anywhere tonight! I'll call you later.' Jiyong said immediately before Tiffany hang up.

 

....................

 

11 pm at Snsd's dorm

 

While Hyoyoen and Sunny is busy cooking in the kitchen with Yoona and Seohyun as their assistant, Yuri and Sooyoung now sitting comfortably on the couch in the living room while watching drama. This two are free from kitchen because they won the game. After finished recording Taeyoen asked why did they decide to sleep at dorm, they just said that their missed th old time. And Tiffany said that she has something to talk to Taeyeon privately in her room.

While they are chatting happily, Yoona recieve a message from Jiyong. 

                                                              From Jiyong

                                                                Where is Taeyeon?

                                                              From Yonggie

                                                                 she's in her room with Tiffany-unnie. Where are you oppa?

                                                              From Jiyong

                                                                I'm in front of your dorm. Now open the door and tell                                                                                                                    Fany not to let Taeyeon come out.

                                                               From Yonggie

                                                                Ok!

Then Yoona told everyone and then send message to Tiffany in Taeyeon's room.

                                    From Yonggie

                                     Jiyong-oppa is in the living room.

                                     Don't let Taeyeon-unnie come out.

                                    From Pink Piggy unnie

                                     Now she's taking a shower. Don't worry! 

                                    From Yonggie

                                     Thank you Cutie piggy-unnie! ke ke

                                    From Pink Piggy Unnie

                                      Yah!!!! Wait until i go out!

At the living room

'Girls! Do you have A4 paper?' Jiyong asks quietly since now everyone is sitting in the living room together.

 

'Does anyone have?' Hyoyoen asks while looking at the other. 'I'm the type to bring paper along with me.' As expect Hyoyoen joke make everyone laugh.

 

'I think i keep it in Tiffany-unnie's room.' Seohyun replies as she stands up. 'I'll go and find it.' And a few munites later she come back with papers in her hand.

 

'As expect our maknae!' Everyone said together.

 

'Give them to me!' Jiyong take the papers from Seohyun's hand and start to write on each sheet of the paper.

 

'Wow! So romantic!' Yuri and Sooyoung exclaimed dreamy.

 

'Ok! Now every one of you need to hold this paper and stand in front of Taeyoen room one by one. I already tell Tiffany to get Tae to open the door when we knock.' Jiyong explain everyone carefully.

 

'You owe us oppa. Don't forget your promise!' Seohyun talks quietly near Jiyong's ear which make Jiyong chuckle.

 

'I won't!'

 

In Taeyeon's bedroom

 

'Fany-ah! I want to go out.' Taeyeon whins cutely to her friend who is now watching their lion heart stage. Tiffany said she wanted to talk about something and it turn out that she just want to monitor their dance move which they have been doing it nearly a half of hour already.

 

'No, You need to watch this with me.' Tiffany demands her to to stay every time she want to go out.

 

'But it's already perfect, Tiff! Look! Every made no mistake for our last live.' Taeyeon tries to point out.

 

'No...I said...

Knock knock...

 

'Let's me open the door!' Taeyeon volunteer immediately. while on the other hand Tiffany is smiling widely. Better to be good otherwise i'll kill you Kwon Jiyong! 

 

At the moment Taeyeon opens the door Sunny is standing there in front of her with paper on her hand and when she shows the letter to Taeyeon she start to read...

                                          We have known each other for one year and one hundred thirty days

Then Hyoyoen turn

                                                                    We're awkward at first, but...

what are you....Just when Taeyeon want to ask, Yuri appear...

                                                             but we eventually find thing we have in common

Taeyeon is dumbfound to ask anything, so she just continue to read her friends' paper. And now it's Sooyong

 And we become good friend, then best friend

Now Taeyeon start to reliaze that this is about her and Jiyong, but why did her friends... as she continue to think Yoona already standing in front of her

We're more than friend but less than boyfriend and girlfriend

Now Taeyeon enjoy reading this, she doesn't know the purpose but she is smiling. Now maknae turn

But I don't want to be your friend anymore

Taeyeon frown when she finished reading this but then Jiyong appear 'What are you doing here?' she ask suprisingly. Then Jiyong hands his paper to her.

Will you be my girlfriend?

Taeyeon looks up to meet his face and she's already crying. 'I love you Tae. I love you for long but i don't have gut to tell you.' He said softly and walks close to her. 'So, Kim Taeyeon! " Will you be my girlfriend? "

 

Taeyeon nods slowly before mutter ' I will Ji! And i love you too!' Then she hug him tightly while sobbing on his chest.

 

'Thank you Tae!' Jiyong break the hug and then kiss her forehead. 'I love you!' He told her before capture her lip with his. Just when Taeyeon replies the kiss and their kiss become passionately, someone clear .

 

'Let's save that when you two are alone. I'm hungry.' Hyohyun interupt them and that makes Taeyeon blushing red.

 

'Let's celebrate the new and hottest couple ever!' Tiffany speaks loudly as she users everyone to the living room.

 

'Let's go Tae!' Jiyong gives a peak an Taeyeon's lip and pull her to walk with him to join other.

END

Finally i can finish this story!! i wrote this chapter in one go since i'm on my day off. Thank everyone for reading and subscribe this story. 

forgive me if the story line is messy because when i started to write i didn't have draft of the plot. And it is the first time that i write fiction, so i'm glad that i be able to finish this :)

Anyway, Let's continue to support both Big Bang and Snsd especially Gtae couple!

                                                                                                                       Goodbye!!!!!!

 

► And i'll edit the first two chapter since it's too short.