Chapter

FRIEND?

Walking into his apartment, Jiyong sight as he slumps down on the couch while throwing his belonging onto the table. Tonight just like other night, after Performed in front thousands fans he ends up being alone again. He could have gone to club as usual but he's not in a mood. He's  getting tired of that kind of lifestyle get drunk, clubbing, smoking and come back home with some flings. 


He sights again as he pulls his phone from his pocket want to call some friends. Put both of his legs on the coffee table, Jiyong scrolls down his contact list one by one. He can't call Seungri because he must be drunk in the club as usual, Seunghyun is at filming set, Daesung visits his family, kiko will probably kill me if I call her at this hour. so only Yongbae is available right now. Actually one more person that he desperately want to talk to but she has been busy this few weeks and he doesn't want to disturb her. He press Yongbae number and waiting for him to answer. 

 

"What's up, Jiyong?" Yonhbae picked up immediately as if he was waiting for Jiyong to call him. 

 

"Where are you right now?" Jiyong stand up and walk to the kitchen to have a glass of cold water.

 

" Emm I'm at Seven hyung's restaurant. " Yongbae replies a bit hestitated.

 

Using that shy tone, Jiyong know that his friend is definitely not alone, but he's still want to ask anyway.  "Alone...?" 

 

" No, I'm with Yuri ! She asked you to come over." Now Jiyong can hear Yuri's voice in the background. " We're just order food, so you can join us if you want."

 

" Aren't snsd in Japan right now?" Jiyong asks curiously as he sit down on the chair near the window that overlook the night view of Seoul.

 

" Oh! They just came back because they finished filming early. Didn't Taeyeon call you?

 

" No! That's why i;m all alone in this quiet apartment right now." 

 

" I thought she's already call you since you always claim yourseft to be her super best friend." Yongbae chuckles as he said.

 

Jiyong already can picture his friend having fun mocking at him. " Yah! She just tierd to call. " Jiyong is right now pissed of not because Yongbae but because Taeyoen wasn't even bother to call him.

 

" Haha! Whatever you say! "

 

"  Enjoy yourself! I don't want to interupt your date. " Jiyong Tease back

 

" It's not a date! " Yongbae on the other line whisper back afriad Yuri will hear.

 

" Whatever you say, dude! Jiyong imitate his friend. " Bye! " He hang up before Yongbae can say anything.

 

After hanged up his phone, Jiyong looks at his wrist watch. It's still 9pm. It's too early to sleep. Jiyong though to himself as he smile. He scrolls down his contact list and dial to a person that he always said he is her super best friend. And this friend is no other than Snsd leader kim Taeyeon. He chuckles when he recalled their first met. They were introduce by thier parents at the dinner in his Parents' house. At that day his mom told him that they've met thier long lost friend and thier will come to have dinner, but they didn't told me that their friend have a daughter who is a member of Snsd. I was very surprise when i met her and so was she. We talked then feel amuse that we get along very well. That's why we decide to exchange our phone number and contact each other even after that day. Eventually we become so close to the point that everyone thought that we're boyfriend and girlfriend which i wish we are!

Jiyong broke from his though as he heard the voice that he long for " Hello! Ji "