Chapter 2

FRIEND?

“Taeyeon-ah! Don’t forget to feed my Prince and make sure that the door is lock before you go to bed. Auch!” Tiffany bumps her head to the wall as she bends down to wear her shoes.

 

“Are you bumping your head to the wall again? Don’t worry! I won’t starve your precious son.” Taeyoen shouts from the kitchen. “Will you come back?”

 

“No, I’ll stay at Bora’s house. Bye! I’m leaving”

 

“Bye! Have fun!”
 

I’m all alone again. Taeyoen mumbles as she continue to cook her late night snack.
....We’re love summer...( Taeyoen’s phone ring )


Who is calling at this hour? Taeyeon turns off the stove and walks to the living room. She picks up her phone and a smile forms on her face as she saw the caller’s ID ‘Stupid Yong’.

 

“Hello! What do you want?” Taeyeon answers while lying down on the couch hugging her minion.

 

“Yah! Is that how you greet your super handsome best friend?” Jiyong shouts irritatingly.

 

“Aww...So, Why do you call me at this hour Mr. Handsome?” 

 

“That’s better! Where are you now?”

 

“In korea.”

 

“Aish! This girl...I know you’re in korea, but where are you in korea?”

 

Taeyoen giggles as she’s already picture Jiyong’s face when he said that.“ where can I go? At home, of course!”

 

“Alone?”

 

“Hmm...with minion!”

 

" Want to go somewhere? Yongbae and Yuri are on a date right now. And i want to see you! "

 

" I'm tierd and i don't like go out at night, you know! "

 

" Ok then! " Jiyong sight disappointedly. " Want me to come over? " He asked excitedly.

 

" Here? It's not safe, Ji. Let's just meet tomorrow."

 

" But i want to see you right now. And don't worry i'll make sure no one can see me."

 

" But...It.."

 

" Don't be such a scaredy cat, Tae! " Jiyong immediately interupt her. " Bye! See you soon." And he hanged up before Taeyeon could even reply.

 

" Yah! " Taeyeon shouts throw the phone but Jiyong has already hanged up. Aish! Why do i have this kind of friend? Taeyeon murmurs to herseft as she walks to her bedroom. 

 

 

20 minutes later

Jiyong makes sure that no one can recognize him before he gets out of the car. He walks into the building as he sweat all over his body. He wears sweater, scarf, wear sunglass and cap and its summer for Godness sake! He still doesn’t understand why he need to take risk just to meet Kim Taeyeon? Well! The answer is Taeyeon is special, at least to him. He’s not sure whether he love her or not but he’s sure that he really really like Taeyeon. He won’t let a day pass without calling or text her. Without notice, he already arrived in front of her door. He rang the door’s bell for a few time but Taeyeon is nowhere to be seen. What is she doing? He mumbles quietly by himself.

Taeyeon walks out from the bathroom while drying her wet hair with towel. " I’m coming! " She shouts as the bell is rapidly ringing. It’s must be Jiyong! Who else will ring the bell like that?
 

And just as she expected, Jiyong is standing there fully disguise. He gives her a quick hug and walks in while Taeyeon trails behind.

 

“What took you so long?” Jiyong removes his scarf and his sweater.

 

“I took a bath and I didn’t hear the bell.” Taeyeon is now standing behind Jiyong. And when he looks around, Jiyong is amaze with Taeyeon beauty. She looks so beautiful under the light with that wet hair. There's never once time that Kim Taeyeon is not pretty.

 

“Why do you look at me like that?” Taeyeon raised her eyesbrow when she notice Jiyong look at her intensity.
 

Jiyong grins and looks at her from head to toe. “You’re y!”

 

“Wha..t!” Taeyeon blurts out in surprise. Her face turn red when she looks down she realize that she forgot to button up her oversize shirt and it expose her collarbone clearly. She turns her back to Jiyong immediately and fix her shirt. “Because you keep ring the bell, that’s why I’m in a hurry”

 

“Next time you can come out without clothes. I don’t mind” Jiyong move closer to he now.

 

“Yah! You ert!” Taeyeon turn around and smack his head. “want to die, right now?”

 

“I’m just kidding!” Jiyong raise his hands in surrender. If not, he might end up with bruise and blue eyes. “Let’s eat! I bought you your favorite ice cream”
 

Taeyeon’s eyes light up as soon as she saw ice cream. She sits down on the couch next to Jiyong and start to devour her favorite. Jiyong watches her in awe. How can she so happy just because an ice cream?

 

“How is your parents?” Taeyeon asks with a mouthful of ice cream.

 

“so clumsy!” Jiyong chuckles as he wipes Taeyeon’s mouth. “They’re fine. They told me that they met up with your parents yesterday. They, especially my mom, whine that they didn’t get to see you and how they miss you.” Jiyong cross his arm and looks at Taeyeon. “ I think they love you more than they own son.”

 

“Ha ha! What can I do? I’m their most favorite after all!” Taeyeon smirk and tease Jiyong. “Are you jealous?”

 

“No, I’m not!” 

 

“Yes, you are.” Taeyeon nudge his arm playfully. “Let’s watch TV!” Jiyong changes the topic. “Fine!” Taeyeon decide to drop the subject.

They fell into silent as both of them absorb in the movie. Not long after that, Jiyong lies down and rest his head on Taeyeon’s laps which first caught her off guard, but she eventually relax as she plays his red hair.

 

“Tae?” Jiyong looks up to see her face. “Tiffany and Sunny will not come back, right?”

 

“Hmm...” Her eyes still fix on TV.

 

“I’ll sleep here tonight then.”

 

“You CAN’T...Fany will arrive in the early morning.”

 

“I still don’t understand why we need to hide this.” Jiyong now sit up and face Taeyeon. “I don't want to upset her.”

 

“You sound like a daughter who hide her boyfriend from her mother!.” Jiyong chuckle

 

“Yah!” Taeyeon cross her arms and pout.

 

“Up to you then! Is my clothes in your closet?” Jiyong stands up and picks up his backpack from the table.

 

“I didn’t say you can slee..p here!” Taeyeon shouts as Jiyong open her bedroom’s door.

 

“I don’t need your permission.” Jiyong said with a smirk.”Don’t worry, I’ll leave before Tiffany and Sunny arrive.”

 

“C’mon Tae! Let’s go to bed” Jiyong said then disappear into the room.

Why did I even allow him to come in the first place? Taeyeon mumbles as she walks to her bedroom.