「 Badge Collection 」

「 ASTRO Productions 」Read: 2020 NOTICE // will be dropping unreleased collabs // Hola Hola, Hobgoblin, Super Hot, Open Up, NEVER & Beautiful are out!
Banner

Badge Collection

astro Productions

WHAT ARE BADGES?

    Badges are little souvenirs / memorabilia that ASTRO Productions offers to you all when you join and participate in our collabs and activities. We wanted to give out a little token of appreciation to all our stars.

HOW DO I GET THEM?

     You will be able to receive a badge for every collab you join - may it be normal ones, specials, contests, etc. And do not worry! Even if you don't get casted in a certain collab, you can still be able to receive your own badge for your active participation as an auditionee!

BUT WHAT DO I DO WITH THEM?

     You can feature them on your profile, collect, or even stare at them for hours to see your achievements! As long as it makes you happy, go for it!

THE BADGES ARE TOO SMALL?

      Need not worry! Just drag the badge to another tab and voila! An HD-sized badge!

I AUDITIONED FOR A COLLAB BUT I DON'T HAVE MY NAME IN A BADGE?

      The badges posted along with the release of the collab are the ones with the cast in them, but if you would want to have your own personalized badge, don't be worry and just PM --> astronauts-- <-- so we can work on them immediately!


Note: The badges below are a few samples of the badges you can receive. Other badges
             can be found on our collab archive (see more).

 

REMEMBER BY APINK

  
  

 

CONGRATULATIONS BY DAY6

LION HEART by SNSD