「 2020 NOTICE 」 IT'S BEEN A WHILE?

「 ASTRO Productions 」Read: 2020 NOTICE // will be dropping unreleased collabs // Hola Hola, Hobgoblin, Super Hot, Open Up, NEVER & Beautiful are out!

THE BULLETIN

 July 31, 2020

2020 NOTICE: IT'S BEEN A WHILE?

     SUPRISED?

     Hello, everyone! It's Kye here~ I know it's been almost three years since ASTRO Productions unofficially ceased operating and vanished into thin air--on behalf of the managing staff, I am terribly sorry for disappearing. I don't know whether the collab community here in AFF is still alive, but I am writing this now to to announce that, with permission from both Seul and Rose, I will be releasing our unreleased collabs (about 10+ collabs!) in the next few days.

     You may be wondering why I am doing this after three years of inactivity, but let's just say I am just trying to rekindle some hobbies I may have lost time for because of college and life in general (lol) while I am under quarantine and essentially stuck home.

     Anyway, please do note that the collabs I will be releasing are among the following:

  • collabs which were essentially completed (mixed and video was ready) but we weren't able to release before we became inactive;
  • collabs I had finished mixing way back but never got to the video-editing stage;
  • collabs which were never mixed but had complete parts; and
  • collabs which have missing or now-unavailable parts but almost complete such that I was able to
    fill-in the missing parts (considering my limited vocal range).

     With that being said, I apologize in advance to those who sent in their parts which I could no longer access by the time I started mixing this year. Also, since it's just me working on the videos now, the videos won't be the same aesthetic as to what ASTRO has maintained before (Seul and Rose did all the graphics and video editing so I am not as experienced and my skills are rusty hahaha).

     Okay, with that being said. Stay tuned for the releases!