♫ Signal - TWICE

「 ASTRO Productions 」Read: 2020 NOTICE // will be dropping unreleased collabs // Hola Hola, Hobgoblin, Super Hot, Open Up, NEVER & Beautiful are out!
Header Image
 
NEW RELEASE

SIGNAL by TWICE
Release Date: October 09, 2017

Behind the scenes

♦ Head: Rose
♦ Audio Mixer: Kye
♦ Video Editor: Rose
♦ Lyrics Distribution: (click!)

DOWNLOAD SINGLE HERE
 

THE STAR CAST

Serri as Jihyo                April as Dahyun
Soyura as Nayeon         Bella as Sana
Mei as Jungyeon            Kye as Chaeyoung
Pika as Mina                 Maerin as Momo
Rose as Tzuyu

COMMENTS

       Trying to let you know~ sending you a sign, sending a signal! Did you receive the signal yet? If you didn't, then you ought to listen to this awesome collab right here! The cast did a marvelous job at covering TWICE's parts and I must say I've been playing this on loop since the past hour.

Soyura - I had not expected your voice to be the thick and strong type so when you started singing at prechorus, I was shocked. Your voice may be of a different color from Nayeon's, but girl, aside from some muffled parts, you rocked it!

Mei - I absolutely love the airy tone you gave to Jungyeon's parts, it gives it a little extraterrestrial feel and it sounds wonderful! Aside from a few tempo problems (which can be fixed), great job!

Maerin - First of all, thank you for filling in the part the soonest possible time! You made Momo's parts sound twice a cute as they already are with your soft and smooth vocals and the sassy attitude! I'm loving it~

Bella - Of all the cast, your voice immediately stood out to me and obviously, you sound the cutest thus fitting Sana's parts really well! Though there was a little weird clipping at some point (which may be caused by recording device and not by the singing), you sound so adorable!

Serri - Your smooth and powerful voice fit Jihyo's parts really well. Along with Soyura, both of you gaive a nice dynamic to the usual Jihyo-Nayeon tandem and it sounds really good! Though there were parts where I wish the power was controlled a bit, still a great job!

PIKA - This is probably the first time I saw you sing a non-Dahyun part of a TWICE song and you slayed it! Plus, your harmonies are a blessing (thank you for doing the whole song!). Thank you PIKA <3

April - Your voice seriously matches songs like this one -- it's as if you're made for it! You increased your parts' cuteness by a tenfold and I absolutely love it!

Kye - I hope I did Chaeyoung's parts justice and I apologize in advance for my awkward "I must let your know" HAHAHA I hope the mixing's to your liking (it's a little rusty) and I'll try to improve really soon!

Rose - If I hadn't heard you singing Signal before, I would've been extremely shocked to hear you sing this cutesy HAHAHA Seriously tho, it's nice hearing you sing something cutesy once in a while <3

 

       Liked this collab? Support our cast and staff by giving it a thumbs up on youtube and a little heart on soundcloud! Comments are very much appreciated, make them feel the lurveee~

BADGES

Soyura MeiMaerin  

Bella  Serri PIKA
AprilKyeRose