♫ LOLLIPOP - BIGBANG x 2NE1

「 ASTRO Productions 」Read: 2020 NOTICE // will be dropping unreleased collabs // Hola Hola, Hobgoblin, Super Hot, Open Up, NEVER & Beautiful are out!
Header Image
 
NEW RELEASE

LOLLIPOP by BIGBANG x 2NE1
Release Date: June 30, 2017

Behind the scenes

♦ Head: Rose
♦ Audio Mixer: Xiao
♦ Video Editor + Graphics: Rose
♦ Lyrics Distribution: (click!)

DOWNLOAD SINGLE HERE

THE STAR CAST

♦ Kye as Seungri             ♦ Maerin as CL
♦ Lavender as TOP          ♦ Shania as Bom
♦ Pika as GDragon
♦ Rose as Dara + Minzy 
♦ Hyunjae as Seungri + Daesung  

COMMENTS

Kye - I've never really said any of this before but I've always admired you from a distance. When I first started out as a mixer I would think 'Who is this Kye? She's so great' and I'm thankful to be under your supervision as a mixer for ASTRO. Thank you for being so patient with me! I knew you could do any part and your harmonies really helped the accentation. When I hear a perfect harmony I want so badly to bring it out even though it may seem unbalanced. I was able to control myself and your clips were a breeze to put in the collab. Talk to you soon!^^

Hyunjae - Good god woman you are TALENTED. I was nervous about Daesung ' s higher notes because he has a special unique tone to his voice and I know a common power house singer wouldn't be able to do it enough justice. The warmth in your voice went beautifully with your dynamics. Daesung is also my fave from BigBang and I'm so happy I wasn't disappointed at all! I would LOVE to see more of you and to work with you in the future! I hope you liked the outcome!

Maerin - When I saw your audition my first thoughts were 'oh yesssss! Let the sass begin!'. Your vocals have always been so flexible and versatile. I'm convinced you can do anything with any style. My only complaint is that the parts were focused on the right side for some reason? It might just be a technical issue but no worries! You did great and I hoped my rather inexperienced mixing skills proved successful to your satisfaction! I feel like we run in mutual circles and I just know we will be working together again in the future and I can't wait! Until next time cutie!

Rose - Practically my new bestie, I was so happy when you told me you were going to audition ^^. Your parts were my favorite of the entire song! Your voice is so clear and full, almost as if you were right next to me. We have so many plans for the future and I'm excited to go through with them! Thank you for all the help you have provided me, I don't think I could repay it back. Hwaiting!^^~

Shania - GIRL. Where have you been all my life? Like??? I know I'm still kinda new to this thing and I'm not really active on the youtube side of it but oh my gosh, I love your voice! There were points where it could have been stronger but the timbre of your vocals is hypnotic and I'd love to hear more of you in the future! Yours was the easiest to mix and I sincerely thank you for that!

Pika - Maaaaan I swear you're a straight G (get it? G? Gangster? But also like GD? Ill stop) haha. Everytime I see you in a collab you do it flawlessly with that magnetic swagger you have. As soon as you sent your part in I couldn't resist waiting to listen to it. Thank you so much for participating!

Lavender - I like how you put the effort in to bringing out the low rumble of your voice to resemble T.O.Ps. Too many stars now a days try to put their own signature onto a collab and it ends up sounding like a different song. I know it wasn't easy, and there was a little of a struggle, but I really loved the outcome of everyone's voices!!!


OVERALL COMMENT - Thank you so much to everyone in the collab for being so patient. Each star was so unique and this by far has been my favorite collab to do as a mixer. Besides some minor audio and timing issues, I loved the process of working with it and I wish that Lollipop receives great feedback! Until next time!^^

BADGES

Hyunjae Kye Lavender Maerin

Pika Rose Shania