Part (6/?): The way you touch me (It's as if you love me)

It started out with a kiss (how did it end up like this?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third week of March had started, a long-waited week promising with the spring break with its end. Lynn had started bailing her coats for jackets as the weather was overall a pleasant contrast of breezy warm.

 

Things hadn't progressed even with the new week. Lynn still avoided Jimin like the plague. And whatever the boy had told Miyoung, it made the latter not question Lynn's disappearance. Which only confirmed Lynn's predictions about the couple. Haewon was back to talking to Lynn, since she would die without running . While Minah was still keeping her distance, occasionally dropping snarky comments at Lynn -which the younger learnt to ignore.-

 

And Lynn was still spending lunch with Jinyoung and the others, which were by far way better company than her roommates could ever dream to be. And Lynn was glad she got to at least spend this time with her friends, she and Jinyoung telling Youngjae about their stupid stories from high school while Jaebum affectively acted like he didn't witness any of the idiocy or join any of it back in the day.

 

And things with Jungkook were back to normal, if Lynn dared to say that. -since she wasn't sure of what was normal when Jungkook was involved.- She was spending more time with him though, in her attempt to escape her own dorm. Plus, Bambam and Yugyeom were always welcoming and eager for her to come, as they all spent the time drinking together or just watching movies and occasionally playing video games. -with bambam following Lynn's advice and actually getting takeout-

 

But the other two boys still had a preference to spend their time at some random party, where they tried to drag both Jungkook and Lynn to and failed miserably. So, that left a lot of alone time to Lynn and Jungkook. Which, when they weren't on each other, was spent on laughing over Internet memes or trying not to burn the kitchen down after attempting to do the smallest kind of cooking.

 

 -Lynn had wanted to try making pizza rolls from an easy receipt Jungkook found but all she got was literal ash and an almost burnt dorm. Yet to be fair, it wasn't wise for her to go down on Jungkook in the middle of the kitchen while any kind of food was in the oven.-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was Thursday again, Lynn's free and most loved day. She has spent most of the day alone in her room, catching up with her studies while Jinyoung unnecessary updated her on a football game he was watching. -his team was winning and for this Lynn was thankful. As long as her friend didn't start whining, it didn’t matter how much he chatted.-

 

A little after Lynn gave up on studying all together, since she has started seeing the numbers double and counting five plus two in the calculator. She then took her phone, trying to decide whether she should text Jungkook or not. She had a thought circling through her mind for the longest time and she decided to just do it. To hell with it. 

 

After staring at his number for too long, she called the boy. Knowing that if she were to text him she wouldn't say what she wanted to.

 

The boy picked up after one ring. "Hi Lynn."

 

"Hi," Lynn started. "You're not busy, right?"

 

"I don't think watching Bambam pack while he gulps down a bottle of tequila is being busy."

 

Lynn chuckled. "That boy is always up to something weird." Jungkook agreed, telling her that Yugyeom was up to something even weirder, involving online dating and catfishing boys. Lynn burst out laughing at the story, imagining the faces of the boys as they meet a tall lanky man instead of the pretty blonde girl in his profile picture.

 

After chatting for a little, Lynn finally built up the courage to say. "Should we go out for dinner?"

 

"Go out?" Jungkook asked puzzled.

 

Lynn hummed. "I was just thinking that you had paid for me on too many occasions in the past. Plus, I have been staying at your dorm too much I am consuming as much food as you there. So, I want to treat you to dinner."

 

"You don't have to." Jungkook replied reassuringly. "I paid for you because I wanted to. And for the record, you often, more than not, pay for the takeout we get. So, you shouldn't feel burdened."

 

"Well I am not burdened but I still want to get dinner." Lynn pressed on.

 

Lynn heard Jungkook chuckle in amusement. "You want to use your money that much?"

 

"If that what will get you to shut up and agree then yes, I need an outlet to throw my money at."

 

Jungkook snickered. "Okay then, it will be my pleasure to be a helping hand to you trashing your money."

 

"Shut up." Lynn spat. "I know you love free food even more than me."

 

"True." Jungkook confirmed with a laugh. "I’ll get ready then, and we'll meet out at the gates. I'll call you when I am done."

 

"Okay." Lynn sang cheerful, hanging up after hearing Jungkook laugh in endearment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After getting dressed, Lynn went to the living room. She decided to put her shoes on while she waited for Jungkook's call. The girl sat awkwardly at one of the couches, as Haewon was stretched out on the other one.

 

"Going anywhere?" Haewon questioned, eyes not leaving the television.

 

"Yeah. Dinner." Lynn replied shortly.

 

Haewon turned to Lynn, smiling knowingly. "It must be a nice place. Since you're all dressed up."

 

Lynn smiled stiffly. She hoped wearing her purple short knitted dress wouldn't be too much. But in her defense, she was planning on going to an expensive restaurant, and this was only appropriate.

 

The older girl laughed. "Don't feel uncomfortable. I don't care if you're dating Jinyoung or whoever you're dating. I know Minah took it too far." She continued. "And to be frank, I wouldn't let Minah meet my boyfriend too. Reason why me and Jongup are having lunch out of the university. When I can get him in."

 

Lynn stared at Haewon in confusion. She didn't expect the girl to say anything like this, considering Minah was her best friend. Haewon caught to Lynn's thinking so she added. "Look I know I am close to Minah. And I am not saying I don't like her, but I must admit she's weird. Especially how she goes with her love life."

 

"How so?" Lynn asked, for once actually curious about what Haewon got to say.

 

"I don't know. Like when she crushes on a dude, she doesn't like him normally. But kind of turn like a psycho. And she would do any ing thing to date him." She explained. "When she dates him, it's like mission succeeded. So, she stays with him till she gets a new target. That's why we shouldn't let her make our boyfriends targets, because she will do whatever it takes to get them."

 

And Lynn was fighting herself not to say that she was the one taking Minah's boyfriend and not the way around.

 

"Oh, and that whole saving herself for marriage thing is complete horse." Haewon spat. "From what I concluded, she obsesses over her boyfriends so much but doesn't actually hold real profound feelings for them. So, I guess she never wanted to take it to the next level. Plus, if she slept with each guy she 'fell' for she'll turn into the next neighborhood ." Haewon paused before adding. "And for the record, she's not ."

 

"Oh," Lynn muttered in shock. "This is all, ed up, for loss of other words. I've never seen it like this."

 

"Well you only know her with Jungkook. I guess he's too good, she still didn't find a better target. But believe me, the moment she finds that better guy, Jungkook won't see where that break up comes at him." Haewon smirked. "Hide your man Lynn."

 

Lynn nodded, trying to process everything Haewon had said. It was obvious that even Haewon didn’t know exactly how Minah went with this. But this had changed a lot of things for Lynn. And would help her reduce the guilt she has been living with. This also made Lynn want to avoid Minah even more. The latter was more and more a person Lynn didn't want to be associated with.

 

Lynn phone rang, breaking her from her trance. Haewon glanced at her and Lynn excused herself after seeing that it was Jungkook who was calling.

 

"Enjoy your date." Haewon called as Lynn rushed out of the dorm. And the latter thought that she could tolerate this much, even if she had to pretend to be dating Jinyoung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lynn walked out of the gates of the university to find Jungkook leaning on a lamppost close by. The boy straightened up when he caught sight of her, smiling as she walked to him.

 

"Hi," Lynn greeted smiling back. "I didn't keep you waiting, did I?"

 

"Nah," he reassured. "Plus, I know your dorm is farther than mine so no worries."

 

Lymm smiled gratefully as the two started walking to their destination. "So where are we going?" Jungkook questioned. "I got suited up in hope it's somewhere fancy." He added, bumping Lynn's shoulder with his playfully.

 

Lynn chuckled, glancing at Jungkook. The boy had a white button up shirt and black trousers, and his hair was slightly parted which made him look older and even more attractive. "You indeed look good." As she said that the image of Jimin wearing a hoodie and ripped jeans, as he awkwardly entered from the huge wooden doors of the restaurant popped up into her mind. She shook her head, desperately wanting to have a night free from wondering thoughts.

 

"I sure do." Jungkook affirmed smugly. "You also don't look bad yourself." He sent her a wink and Lynn fake gagged. "Gross."

 

 

 

 

 

They soon reached their destination, a bright black and white restaurant that just yelled you-will-use-all-your-money-once-you-step-here loudly. Jungkook gulped, side eyeing Lynn. "Are you sure you wanna go here?"

 

Lynn giggled, pushing Jungkook ahead of her and into the restaurant. "I am damn well sure. So, let's just enjoy some kick food."

 

"The ?" Jungkook muttered under his breath in disbelief, a laugh threatening to escape his lips. "Kick food? Who says that?"

 

Lynn dragged the boy to an empty table, ignoring his words. "Choose whatever you want and don't worry about the price."

 

Jungkook grunted. "But-"

 

"Aha. You agreed to come with me so you better go by my rules." Lynn said firmly and Jungkook nodded obediently, resembling a cute puppy.

 

The two then made their orders, and Jungkook could hear his wallet whimpering at the price even when he wasn't the one paying. He glanced back to Lynn to see her smiling, as if she didn't care about the price one bit. The boy smiled back, deciding to just forget about the price this one time and just go by the girl's rules.

 

"So Bambam is going back to Thailand?" Lynn asked, she couldn't imagine the boy passing the break without Yugyeom by his side and their endless insanity.

 

"Yeah. His mother's orders." Jungkook grimaces. "I mean she's nice and all but she can be terrifying at times."

 

"Like all moms." Lynn remarked. "Whenever I miss mom I try to remember how she gets when she's pissed off so I can miss her less."

 

Jungkook laughed and Lynn sent him a look. "If it sounds stupid but it works, it ain't stupid."

 

"You got a point there." Jungkook said but he was still laughing amusingly so Lynn huffed in what the boy hoped knew was fake annoyance.

 

"But well bambam won't have it bad because Yugyeom is tagging along." Jungkook added as a waiter came, placing their orders in front of them.

 

"Yugyeom is going? Why? Doesn't he have a family to visit?" Lynn asked in confusion.

 

"His family is in Seoul. He gets to meet them a lot. And so, he's making bambam adopt him. Plus, to me it seems like Bambam's mother likes Yugyeom more."

 

Lynn chuckled. "Poor bambamie."

 

"Well, not really. Since he be using Yugyeom to get what he wants from his mother." Jungkook remarked and Lynn chuckled, watching the boy as he took a bite from the steak he ordered. Jungkook moaned at the taste. ", why is it this good?"

 

Lynn giggled. "And yet you didn't want to us to go here."

 

"Past Jungkook is stupid. Never listen to past Jungkook."

 

"Present Jungkook is just as stupid." Lynn smiled guilty when Jungkook glared at her.  "But he's still better, no worries."

 

"Whatever." Jungkook muttered. "You just offended both past and present me."

 

"Oh, such a little baby." Lynn cooed teasingly and Jungkook huffed.

 

"I thought I told you not to call me a baby or ing little." Jungkook hissed and Lynn shrugged. "But when did I ever listen?"

 

Jungkook sighed. "Yeah, I don't know what I was expecting."

 

Lynn smiled as they both focused back on their plates. "What about you?" Jungkook asked through a mouthful and Lynn hummed in confusion. "I mean are you going to LA this spring break too?"

 

"I am not." Lynn replied and Jungkook looked at her in surprise. "Where are you going then? Are you staying here?" 

 

"No. I am going to Busan."

 

 "Busan??" Jungkook shrieked in shock. "Why are you going to Busan?"

 

"Euh," Lynn chuckled awkwardly. "I mean there's a lot of reasons. But mostly because it’s my mother's hometown and I lived there for the past four years."

 

"The ? You lived there for four years?" Jungkook yelled in shock and Lynn hushed him. "Why are you only telling me now?" He added quietly this time but in accusing tone, and Lynn could tell that he was still taken back.

 

"You never asked and it never came up in a conversation. Also, how would I know Jinyoung, Miyoung a-and J-ji-jimin," Lynn cursed herself for stuttering on the boy's name. "If not for studying in the same high school as them."

 

Jungkook stared at Lynn, deep in thought before finally saying. "Okay true. I never thought of that. I just believed that the stars have aligned for you people to meet."

 

Lynn gave Jungkook a judging look. "What weird movie did you get this from?"

 

"It was a meme." Jungkook stated matter of fact and Lynn tried not to laugh, keeping a forced stoic expression. "Shouldn't have expected anything less from jung-meme-lord-kook."

 

Jungkook shook his head in a mix of disbelief and amusement. "I don't know how I feel about this new nickname." He chuckled. "But if it's anything, it's better than Jungkookie."

 

 "Why?" Lynn whined as she huffed. "What's wrong with Jungkookie? It's so cute."

 

"Exactly." Jungkook deadpan. "I am not cute." He remarked with a pout.

 

Lynn laughed behind her sleeve. "But look at this face, It's the cutest."

 

"Lynn." Jungkook complained with a glare yet Lynn was still grinning, unaffected with what the boy thought was a scary glare. The said glare soon left his face when Lynn started pinching his cheeks. "So cute."

 

"Oh my god." Jungkook yelled in embarrassment as he tried to slap Lynn's hands away. "What's wrong with you? Stop!" He hissed.

 

"Nu-uh." Lynn smiled, stretching Jungkook's cheek out more and cooing at him. Jungkook's hands fell to his lap, as he gave up on trying to stop the girl and just letting her have her fun with him. It didn't matter that some people were giving them looks, when Lynn was grinning this widely.

 

Jungkook's cheeks started feeling sore and turning red and that's when Lynn finally let go of him. "I really thought you wouldn't stop till you actually rip my cheeks off." Jungkook remarked and Lynn stared at his red cheeks with worried and apologetic eyes. "I am sorry. I really didn't notice."

 

"Yeah, you were too busy calling me a cute little adorable bunny." Lynn bit her lower lip guiltily and Jungkook fought the chuckle from escaping his lips. "Which I must say I don't appreciate the name."

 

"I am really sorry. Like you look even cuter now but still I am so sorry." Lynn apologized sheepishly again. "Is there something I can do?"

 

"Kiss it better." Jungkook joked playfully with a smirk as he folded his arms over his chest. Lynn stared at him with furrowed brows and Jungkook's smirk grew wider. He closed his eyes as he pointed to his cheeks. "I am waiting." He said teasingly hoping the girl won't slap him for taking the joke too far, especially when he had his eyes close and cheek ready for more harassment.

 

But instead of feeling the palm of the girl's hand colliding forcefully to his face, he felt the girl's plumb lips pressing softly to his cheek. Jungkook froze in his place, his face started heating up while he could feel his heart beating too loudly to ignore. Lynn kissed his other cheek and Jungkook didn't dare to open his eyes till he heard the girl falling back to her seat. 

 

When he opened his eyes, Lynn was staring at him weirdly and he coughed. "W-what's wrong?" He asked, trying to distract himself with his food.

 

"It didn't work." Lynn said and Jungkook raised his head to look at her in confusion. "Your cheeks got even redder." She explained and Jungkook choked on the piece of meat he not so gracefully shoved down his throat earlier.

 

"It's ju-just your i-imagination." Jungkook said between coughs after he gulped down a ton of water. Lynn shrugged and Jungkook cursed her for playing him. He wasn't sure what was worse, her knowing what she was doing to him and acting oblivious just to have fun with his head, or if she actually didn't know anything and was thinking he was acting weird.

 

"So, when are you going to busan?" Lynn asked and Jungkook didn't know if that meant she was changing the subject just to add to her act or if she genuinely thought nothing of what she just did. It was hard to guess, so Jungkook decided to just let it go. He could still feel the girl's lips on his cheek and changing the subject was his best escape right now.

 

"Saturday." He answered. "What about you?"

 

"I don't know." Lynn muttered. "I was going with Jimin," Lynn wanted to pat her own back for not stuttering on the boy's name this time. "But I have a feeling that he has other plans."

 

"Oh, that ." Jungkook remarked.

 

"Yeah. And I really don't want to go alone by train. I might die." Lynn whined and Jungkook chuckled. "I'll ask Jinyoung if he's going. Though I heard he has plans with Jaebum, but it doesn't hurt to ask."

 

Jungkook frowned. "If he has plans then let him be." Jungkook muttered, hoping he doesn't sound as bitter as he feels.

 

"Then what am I gonna do?" Lynn complained.

 

"We-we can go to-together." Jungkook hesitantly suggested. It didn't make sense for the two of them to go together. They didn't have that kind of relationship. But they didn't have the kind of relationship to be here having dinner together either. So Jungkook thought that if Lynn is gonna act like they can be friends and go to dinner together, as if they aren't sleeping together behind the boy's girlfriend, then Jungkook assumed that he can risk suggesting this too. It wasn't like they haven't crossed many lines already, the boy thought that it had started way back when Lynn asked him to go shopping with her, but again maybe it started before that when Jungkook started texting her when she was in LA. Either way the boy just couldn't care less about boundaries. He never did.

 

"That actually sounds good." Lynn said without batting an eyelid and Jungkook grinned, Lynn smiled back as though she knew what Jungkook was thinking and was letting him now she felt the same way. To hell with everything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was already Friday evening and Lynn couldn't believe that she was through and done with the semester and that it was already spring break. She smiled at the thought of being free from the responsibilities of studies as she walked down the hallways to Jungkook's dorm. They all decided to meet for the night as they will part ways the next day with Yugyeom and Bambam heading to Thailand and Lynn and Jungkook to Busan.

 

Lynn still didn't get her mind around actually going with Jungkook. It was just going together on the train, but something about that seemed too intimate to her. The girl groaned, she just couldn't stop herself from over thinking, and she didn't want to end up acting too weird with Jungkook because of that.

 

Deep in thought Lynn didn't notice the boy coming from the other end of the hallway. The boy halted his steps at the sight of the girl, watching her as she walked closer and closer to him. "Ly-Lynn." He called quietly finally snapping the girl from her trance.

 

Lynn turned in surprise to the boy to find that it was Jimin. "Oh." She felt her blood running cold as she stared more at the boy.

 

"Where are y-" Jimin bit his lip as he looked down the way Lynn was walking, finding that he already knew where the girl was headed to. He sighed and Lynn turned her face the other way, not wanting to look at him and the look he was bearing on his face anymore. "Well I am glad I crossed paths with you. I know how much you worry, and I wanted to tell you that I am not going to tell Miyoung anything of what happened between us or of what I know."

 

Lynn finally looked back at Jimin. Was he trying to make her feel better, because it wasn't really working. "Okay." She muttered.

 

Jimin sighed at that. "I just want you to tell her on your own."

 

"Okay."

 

The boy tried not to get too annoyed with Lynn's short cold replies. He knew how she gets when she's mad about something, he just didn't know he would be ever the receiving end of it. "Also, I have made some excuses for your disappearance for Miyoung, just don't make her worry too much."

 

Lynn frowned at the boy's words. "I won't."

 

"Okay good." Jimin muttered. "And about busan,-"

 

"I know you would want to go with Miyoung. I already changed plans. So, don't worry about it." Lynn informed unemotionally and jimin nodded. "So, you're going with Jinyoung?" The boy assumed.

 

"No." Lynn answered before realizing her mistake. Jimin knew that the girl would never go alone and if she changed plans already then it meant that she found someone to go with. So, if it wasn't Jinyoung, there weren't many people left. "I meant yes, it's Jinyoung. I am going with Jinyoung. Jinyoung is coming with me. Me and Jinyoung are going together. We-"

 

"Lynn, are you going with Jungkook?" Jimin asked with an arched brow and a you-better-say-no tone.

 

"W-what, n-n-"

 

"YOU'RE ING GOING WITH JUNGKOOK." Jimin yelled in realization. "Lynn. Aren't you ing thinking right now. Do you ing know-"

 

"I don't wanna know." Lynn replied fast and short. "I don't ing care to know."

 

"Lynn," Jimin glared at her. "Listen-"

 

Lynn covered her ears. " STOP TALKING, STOP TALKING. DON'T ING TALK. I DON'T WANNA ING HEAR IT, I DON'T ING CARE TO HEAR IT." She screamed.

 

"Lynn!" Jimin tried to remove Lynn's hands from her ears but she wouldn't budge. "Can you just-"

 

"No." Lynn mumbled, stepping away from the boy, hands no longer covering her ears. "Don't tell me to imagine what Minah must feel. Don't tell me to think about what Miyoung would think. Don't ing tell me to think about what does this mean. I don't give a ing about any of this any ing more." With that Lynn stormed away. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lynn marched quickly away from Jimin and didn't stop till she was positive he was too far now. The girl sighed as she rested on the wall behind her. She was suddenly feeling like and didn't want to go to Jungkook's dorm in such a mood. She knew both the latter, yugyeom and even bambam would notice as she wasn't good at pretending to be okay when she didn't feel it.

 

And with that Lynn changed directions and headed to the exit of the building, walking all the way to her favorite tree. She sat under it and stared up at the sky. She couldn't remember how many times she had been in the same position staring at the same sky, but she knew that she would never get bored of it.  Especially now, when the sun was slowly setting and the sky was varying in colors, from blue to orange to pink and lastly to her favorite color; purple.

 

Lynn sighed, hoping that staring at the sunset long enough would make her feel better and ready to face the three boys. She didn't want to worry them and she also really wished she could meet Yugyeom and Bambam before they left to their flight the next morning.

 

The sun has set and the sky has turned pitch black yet Lynn was still there watching the stars glow. She kept promising herself that she will leave after a while, but the serenity of the place and the feeling of the night breeze passing by her was too addicting to leave.

 

"Oh, but won't you look at this? If this isn't Lynn tuan?" Someone said from Lynn's side and she jumped, shrieking in shock.

 

She turned around to find no other than Jungkook smiling down at her. "You almost gave me a heart attack for the umpteenth ing time." She hissed. "Also, why does this sound like something I said before?"

 

Jungkook shrugged as he sat down beside the girl.  "All of this feels like a déja vu to me anyway." He remarked. "So, what are you doing here again? I thought we are over the homesick thing."

 

Lynn chuckled, amused at how Jungkook was talking as though Lynn being homesick was a matter concerning the both of them. The boy grinned, trying not to sigh in relief. He was worried that something bad had happened with the girl but it didn't seem to be the case. "Well since you already laughed I guess today's different." He remarked.

 

"Yeah." She agreed with a smile. "I just wanted some fresh air."

 

"Aah, I see." Jungkook muttered. "Well then if that's what you want, we might as well have fun while doing that. You know, instead of just staring at the stars."

 

Lynn pouted. "But I love doing this. It's fun."

 

Jungkook snickered. "It's depressing. Stop being so emo and let's go somewhere else." He stood up and reached his hand out for Lynn to take.

 

"Whatever," Lynn muttered, holding Jungkook's hand tightly as he helped her up and then letting go as soon as she was standing on both feet. "We can go wherever you want, just cause it's your birthday."

 

Jungkook shoved his hands into his hoody’s pockets, in an attempt to replace the warmth of Lynn's hand. He then glanced at her weirdly. "But it's n-"

 

Lynn pressed her finger to the boy's lips, smirking meschievously. "Shh, just accept it."

 

"You're too weird." Jungkook commented, pushing Lynn playfully as they walked side by side. The latter shrugged nonchalantly at that. "But I don't hear you complaining." She said and Jungkook agreed with chuckle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook ended up taking Lynn to a playground nearby. And Lynn face palmed. "Doesn't like every sad person go to the park at night and swing alone while tears streak down his cheeks? This is even more depressing."

 

"But you're not alone now, are you?"  Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows suggestively and Lynn pursed her lips. "I don't like where this is going."

 

"I am not into public , don't worry." Jungkook said with a reassuring tone, but then he added with a smirk. "But I mean if you want to, I wouldn't say no."

 

"I mean I am not too opposed to it. But not where kids play." Lynn remarked playfully. "We should respect the spirit of the place, Jeon."

 

Jungkook chuckled, going over to the swings. "Of course we should, Tuan." He then added flirtatiously. "Well then next time you can choose the location and I am all yours."

 

"You'll regret this," Lynn raised her eyebrow as she followed him, sitting on the other empty swing as she started swinging in sync with the boy. "I already have a place in mind."

 

"Oh really?" Jungkook said with a suspicious but expecting tone. "And where's that?"

 

"It's a surprise." Lynn winked.

 

Jungkook groaned, swinging higher and higher. "I don't know if that's making me feel scared or excited."

 

Lynn smirked. "That's exactly what I want you to feel."

 

Jungkook laughed. "Feisty." He growled cheekily as he jumped forward from his swing and walked behind Lynn. The latter glanced at the boy as he started pushing her. "You know I can swing on my own."

 

"I want to push you." Jungkook said. "Can I?"

 

Lynn grinned. "Of course. Since you asked so nicely."

 

Jungkook smirked from behind Lynn as he started pushing her. And with every push he added more force to make the girl swing higher. His smirk grew wider when Lynn clasped her hands tighter on the metal bars holding the swing. "Jungkook." She warned.

 

"Can you feel the fresh air now, Lynn?" Jungkook questioned smugly as Lynn swang high in the sky. "Do you want to feel it more?" He added as he pushed her more forcefully.

 

 "JUNGKOOK, I SWEAR TO ING GOD IF YOU DON'T STOP THIS THING," Lynn screamed as she kicked her legs in the air.

 

"What will you do lynnie?" Jungkook teased but Lynn didn't reply as she was too busy shrieking and yelling in fear. "This is like the amusement park all over again." Jungkook joked watching Lynn scream loudly with her eyes tightly closed.

 

"JUNGKOOK!! JUNGKOOK." Lynn wailed in desperation and Jungkook burst out laughing. "Don't you just love screaming my name."

 

"Why do you always have something nasty to ing say!" Lynn yelled back. "Just stop this ing swing, I feel like my heart is gonna pop out." 

 

"Okay, okay." Jungkook mumbled with an air of defiance. "We don't want you getting hurt, now do we?"

 

Lynn rolled her eyes at the obnoxious boy, feeling his hands hold the metal bars when she swung back. He forcefully held the bars and the swing made a halt. "Happy now?" Jungkook pressed on as he went back to sit on the other swing.

 

"Well," Lynn started hesitantly, batting her eyelashes sheepishly at the boy. "I did start enjoying it at some point."

 

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "And you say this now?" Lynn stared at the boy weirdly as a wide smirk graced his face. "But again, you always enjoy yourself when you're with me."

 

Lynn turned her swing slightly so she could stretch her leg out and kick Jungkook's back. The latter whelped as he fell down face first on the floor. "Lynn!" He growled angrily. "You're ing gonna regret this."

 

"." Lynn cursed as she quickly jumped from her swing and started running around the playground at full speed, Jungkook following her closely. "Please spare me." Lynn wailed as she hid under the kids' slide.

 

Jungkook bent down to stare at Lynn, smiling at her deviously. "Can't do that." He whispered and Lynn shivered under his gaze.

 

"And w-what are you gonna do?" Lynn tried to say in a challenging tone but grimaced when it came out sounding terrified.

 

Jungkook stared at Lynn intensely, and the girl felt her life span shortening with every passing second. But before she could break off her trance and try to escape, Jungkook took a chunk of mud from beside his foot and flung it on Lynn's face.

 

The girl stared in bewilderment at the boy, not believing that he actually dared to do that to her face. She then pushed him down, anger fueling her as she threw at him double the amount of mud he did.

 

And soon their harmless outing, to get some fresh air, turned into a full blown out mud fight. And Lynn didn't know why she was enjoying all if this when there was mud irritatingly seeping down her back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What the hell happened to you?" Yugyeom exclaimed when Jungkook and Lynn finally appeared at the boys' dorm, standing at the foot of the door like two ill-behaved kids.

 

"What? What? What?" Bambam yelled curiously from his room, running straight to the door to check on the couple. His eyes widened out at the sight of the two. "Did you have a ing double date with a pig couple?"

 

Jungkook glared at his roommates as Lynn sighed. "Can we at least get in?" She muttered tiredly, trying to walk through the two boys.

 

"And ruin our carpet?" Bambam shrieked and Yugyeom rolled his eyes. "We don't have a carpet." The latter whispered to his shorter friend.

 

"Let me live my desperate-house-wife life, gyeom." Bambam whined.

 

"And let me get to my ing room, bams." Jungkook pushed the two boys to the side and Lynn followed him in.

 

"Don't shower together." Yugyeom yelled in warning.

 

"Don't tell me how to live my life." Jungkook yelled back.

 

Lynn gave Yugyeom a leave-me-out-of-this look before following Jungkook to his room. But by the time Lynn reached his door the boy was already exiting the said room, holding a pile of clean clothes carefully not to stain them with the mud tainting his clothes and skin.

 

"Where to?" Lynn questioned but Jungkook didn't answer, and just dragged her with him to the dorm's bathroom.

 

"What did I say?" Yugyeom yelled from the living room but Jungkook was already locking the door.

 

"He's probably gonna break the door." Lynn muttered before actually hearing a loud thump on the door.

 

"! It's not budging." Yugyeom cursed from the other side. "Apparently, I can't break the door but I swear to god if I hear some unholy noises coming from here I'll chop your of Jeon Jungkook."

 

Jungkook smirked at the boy's statement, before he pinched Lynn's arm. The girl whelped at that turning to Jungkook in surprise but when she heard Yugyeom gasping from the other side it finally clicked.

 

"Lynn." Yugyeom hissed. "Don't be that easy."

 

"It's not-" Jungkook pressed his palm on the girl's mouth, muffling the rest of the sentence. Lynn bite his hand, trying to free herself and Jungkook hissed as he let go of her.

 

"Oh dear God what's happening there?" Yugyeom yelled in terrify before adding quickly. "I mean I don't wanna ing know. I am ing leaving. Have fun."

 

Jungkook smirked. "Well that was easy."

 

Lynn rolled her eyes. "Don't you think he got enough of our bull? Why would you do this to him?"

 

The boy shrugged as he threw the pile of clothes he brought on the sink. "He should get used to it." Jungkook said nonchalantly as he started taking his clothes off and Lynn just stood still, frozen, as she watched him get undressed.

 

Jungkook glanced back at the very much still dressed girl. He raised his eyebrow in question, failing to hide the smug look on his face. "You shower with your clothes on? Or you want me to help you with them?"

 

"Thank you for the offer," Lynn said with a sarcastic tone. "But I can take care of it." She added as she started taking her shirt off.

 

"I mean I am better at undressing you, but whatever floats your boat." Jungkook remarked offhandedly, as he turned the the water on. He stretched his hand out under the water, testing the temperature and turning back to Lynn after he was satisfied with its warmth.  The gulp Jungkook took at the sight of the girl didn't go unnoticed by the latter. Lynn tried not to smirk as she watched Jungkook attempt not to stare as he pulled her under the shower head.

 

Lynn glanced back weirdly the boy as he stood behind her. "What games are you planning, Jeon?"

 

"Nothing." The boy mumbled in defense, as he poured what Lynn assumed was shampoo over her head. "Just going to wash your hair."

 

"Aaw, how sweet of you." Lynn cooed. "Washing my stupid annoying long hair is my nightmare."

 

Jungkook chuckled, softly running his fingers through the girl's black locks. Lynn closed her eyes at the feeling, goosebumps wrecking her body.  This felt too intimate, even for them. But the girl couldn't think of it for too long, as she bit her lip in attempt to stop the small moan threatening to escape as Jungkook's fingers scratched her sculp.

 

The tension was growing thick, as Jungkook silently continued to wash the girl's hair while the latter tried hard not to melt under his touch.  Lynn took the bar soap from the stand beside her, deciding to start washing off the mud from her skin, in attempt to distract herself from the warm presence behind her.

 

Jungkook started rinsing the girl’s hair when he was satisfied with how clean it was. Lynn turned to the boy when he was done. “Now let me return the favor.”

 

“My hair is short so it’s not much work.” He commented, handing Lynn the shampoo.

 

“But you’re also tall so I have to tiptoe which is extra work.”

 

“I can bend.”

 

“Yeah baby, bend for daddy so he can you from behind.” Lynn said with deep hoarse voice.

 

Jungkook groaned. “why are you like this?”

 

“just clean your muddy skin, baby boy.” Lynn smirked as she handed a scowling Jungkook the soap.

 

Jungkook did as he was told but his eyes were kept on Lynn, gazing at her face as she focused on washing his hair. “It’s pretty.” She said, playing with his hair as she started rinsing it.

 

“it is.” He muttered, staring at her lips and how she kept biting on them in absent-minded. Lynn’s eyes fell back to his. “I meant your hair.”

 

“I didn’t.” he breathed, Lynn’s hands stilled and the boy took it as an opportunity to push the girl to the wall, staring down at her with dark, lustful eyes. Lynn’s mouth fell slightly open at the impact of her back with the wall, as her skin burnt under the boy's intense gaze. Jungkook dipped his head down, resting it against Lynn's forehead, his lips inches away from hers.

 

"Did you really expect me to resist you like this, and do nothing?" Jungkook muttered, which made their lips touch slightly at that. Lynn shuddered at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter