Part (1/?): Ignorance Is A Bliss

It started out with a kiss (how did it end up like this?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lynn didn’t know how she ended up in this situation. All she remembered was staring at the boy sitting in front of her, a dark look on her eyes, admiring his muscles and trying to picture his body under his clothes, and the next thing she knew she was pressed into a mattress; whose mattress, she wasn’t sure; she didn’t even know whose room she was in. Brown eyes stared at hers as the same boy she was fantasizing about hovered over her.

This looked like another wild dream of hers, yet it felt too real; his impatient as he hungrily bit her bottom lip, his warm hands sliding up her thighs, the sinful noises he was making, and lastly his eyes, his eyes that just screamed pure lust.

“Wait!” Lynn muttered breathy, her eyes still closed as she broke the kiss and pushed the boy slightly. “What?” the boy groaned, panting and clearly annoyed.

“Are we really doing this?” the girl asked, adjusting her position so she was more sitting than laying, supporting herself with her elbows.

Lynn frowned at the boy, the latter just stared at her with an unexplainable gaze, eyes covered by his sweaty bangs. “Jungkook!” the girl called desperately, trying to get an answer from him. She didn’t know what he was thinking about, why he was doing this and if he even knew what the he was doing.

Instead of answering her, Jungkook pushed her down again as he kissed her for the millionth time that day. “We both want this Lynn,” Jungkook said against the girl’s lips, running his hands up and down her sides. “Just let it happen” he whispered before fully pressing his lips against hers, the girl stayed still at first but soon gave into the feeling of Jungkook’s lips on hers, circling her arm around the boy’s neck and deepening the kiss. And that was all it took for Jungkook to know that the girl was into this as much as he was. Lynn felt Jungkook smirk through the kiss and she couldn’t help the chuckle that was muffled by his lips.

 

 

The next day Lynn found herself groggily going through her day, glaring at whoever dared to talk to her and halfheartedly paying attention to whatever the professor was explaining. She still couldn’t believe what she did yesterday night, still couldn’t process the whole thing. She couldn’t stop thinking of it, she spent a sleepless night trying to analyze the situation yet she got to nothing. It was all so absurd and it caused the girl a massive headache, she was starting to feel nauseous at this point.

  When it was lunch break, Lynn forced herself to go to the cafeteria; all she wanted to do was to go to her room, sit in a fatal position at one of the corners and try to become one with the wall. But Lynn knew better, she knew that she couldn’t run from this, so might as well act ignorant and hope for no disaster to fall upon her now miserable life.

“Hey” Minah called as soon as Lynn entered the cafeteria. Lynn groaned, as she headed to her friends’ table, a blank look on her face.

Heawon gave Lynn a worried look as soon as the latter sat beside her. “Woah, Lynn. You look tired,” Lynn sighed at her friend’s comment, running a hand over her face. She briefly saw her reflection this morning in the bathroom mirror; her eyes looked so tired, and the dark circles around them were as noticeable as ever.

Lynn shrugged. “Didn’t have much sleep.”

Minah frowned, “But you look like you didn’t sleep for a week.”

“More like you look as though you were ed senselessly the whole night.” Lynn cringed at Heawon’s words and how close they were to reality. Minah who misunderstood lynn’s reaction for being disgusted, glared at her other friend, the latter just shrugged but dropped the subject.

Soon enough Minah’s boyfriend came, the girl excitedly run to him, pecking his cheek and smiling. “I missed you so much.”

“I missed you too,” they boy said lovingly, pecking his girlfriend’s lips as they walked to the table. And it took everything in Lynn not to leave the table as soon as she can and escape, run from the cafeteria, run from the university, run from Seoul, run from South Korea.

Minah’s boyfriend low whistled, ruining all plans of Lynn moving out of the country. “Wow, you look like ,” the boy smirked teasingly making Lynn’s blood boil, a murderous look taking over her face.

“Oh, And can you tell me whose fault is that?” Lynn asked, arching her brow in mock curiosity. “huh? Jungkookie?”

Haewon looked curiously between the two while Minah sighed. “Jungkook, Lynn!” The girl gave the two a hard look. “Did you fight again?”

“Don’t start this Minah, please. I am not in the mood for your nagging,” Lynn grunted as she massaged her temple trying to ease the pounding of her head. Jungkook chuckled, seemingly amused about the whole situation for the girl’s displeasure.

“What’s up with her?” Minah asked no one in particular, Jungkook rubbed her shoulder soothingly making Lynn scoff.

Haewon grinned playfully. “I think she’s in one of her moods.”

“Whatever,” Lynn spat before resting her head on the table, ignoring her food and turning a deaf ear to the conversation between the other three.

 

 

It was finally the end of the day, and Lynn couldn’t wait to get to the dorm as soon as possible and sleep till the next day’s morning, but god had other plans for her. As soon as the girl entered the dorm Haewon, who was apparently waiting for her, perked up from her place in the couch giving Lynn a sly smile.

“Come here, Lynn.” Haewon called making Lynn mentally cry. It was at such times that Lynn hated having dormmates, it was bad enough that they, Haewon and Minah, had no sense of privacy but they also didn’t know when to leave her alone, especially Haewon.

“Gosh, Haewon! Can’t you just let me go sleep?” Lynn whined, throwing her backpack beside the doormat as she took her shoes off.

“I need to ask you something, it won’t take long,” Haewon insisted patting the empty place beside her. Lynn nervously sat beside the girl, forgetting completely about her headache as she tried to think of what could Haewon’s question be.

Lynn was a paranoid person, and that didn’t help at such situations, she had already thought about all the worst case scenarios. Haewon seeing her make out with Jungkook, Jungkook telling her about the previous night, someone else finding out and telling her. Lynn’s headache was coming back at full force.

“Where were you last night?” Haewon asked, raising a brow, Lynn felt the colors draining out of her face, dread filling her insides. This is how she dies. “W-w-why are you asking?”

“You didn’t come back last night, and you’re wearing the same clothes as yesterday.”

Lynn smiled slightly, relieved that Haewon didn’t know about the Jungkook accident, or at least didn’t seem like she knew, it was still early to judge. “Oh, I spent the night at Miyoung’s dorm.”

Haewon furrowed her brows, “You should have told me, I was-“but Lynn was already closing the door of her room. “God, this girl.”

Lynn flopped on her bed, her body was sore, everything hurt and her head won’t stop throbbing. Before she could defeat her laziness and go get a pain killer her phone buzzed, signaling a new message.

Haewon called, she asked me if you spent the night here!

Reading Miyoung’s message over and over again, Lynn couldn’t process what was happening. She’s spying on me now?

WTF!!!! What is she even…UGH!!!!!!!!!! What did you teeeeell her???

Lynn!!! What do you expect me to tell her? You actually did spend the night with me! Why are you even freaking out!

You didn’t mention that I came late did you?

…. You didn’t even tell me what happened! I am 100% sure you don’t want Haewon to know! Plus the girl is always sticking her nose into your business

Ikr!!!! I am so done

Putting her phone down, Lynn tried to sleep, but there were too much thoughts running on her mind. She kept on overthinking the whole thing, and that’s when she remembered that Haewon was there when Minah forced Jungkook to walk Lynn to the dorm as the two other girls had some ‘stuff’ to do.

, , , ing , stupid , I swear to the ing …. I am so ing done. Lynn kept on cursing as she fumbled with her phone trying to type a message to Miyoung as quickly as humanely possible.

MIYOUNG ! SHUT J AM SO DONE! I HAVE GOT TO DO! IF HAEWLM ING CALLS AGAIM TELL HER I AM AT GOOR DORM SHWOIERNG OR SOEMTHING!!

Okaaay… that’s too much typos! Are you having a panic attack or what? Anyway I got it! You deal with your ! And you better explain everything later!! Or else….!!!

KKKKKKKK!!!! THXXXXX

Lynn opened her room’s door with such urgently it made Haewon jump and curse from shock. “What the Lynn?”

The younger girl ignored her friend, trying to put on her sneakers as fast as possible. “Yah! Lynn! Where are you going? I thought you were trying to sleep.”

“I’ve something to do,” Lynn yelled before closing the door and running down the hallways almost tripping on her way.

Finally reaching her destination, Lynn felt like her legs will soon give up on her, she was breathing heavily and she didn’t need to see a mirror to know that she looked like a mess; her hair must have been all over the place, and she was sure that her face resembled a tomato at this point. The girl didn’t put a single thought about that, contrary to her usual self, as she rapped her hand on the dorm’s door.

“What in the-“Jungkook finally opened the door, his expression going from hella annoyed to super confused. “Lynn? What the hell?”

Lynn pushed the boy from the way as she entered the dorm. “Close the door.”

Jungkook frowned. “What do you think-“ But Lynn’s glare was enough to shut him up and make him do as she said.

“Okay, now tell me. Did Haewon call you or asked you about me?” Lynn asked, as she tried to fix her hair.

“No? Why?” Jungkook answered hesitantly, feeling even more confused.

The murderous look on Lynn’s face disappeared, giving place to a thoughtful look. “I see, well in case she calls you and asks anything stupid, just ignore her, okay? The only thing you’re allowed to say is that yesterday you walked me to Miyoung’s dorm and that we kinda fought on the way.”

“Okay, sure. But what is this all about?

“Haewon caught to me not being at the dorm last night, and after I told her that I spent the night at Miyoung she ing called her to make sure. Like what the is she even… Anyway, as long as you didn’t say anything. I’ll be going then.”

 “What?” Jungkook asked in disbelieve. “You came all the way here just to say this?”

“Euh, Yeah?” Lynn muttered like it was the most obvious thing on earth.

“Couldn’t you call?” The boy mentally face palmed. But then he smirked, as though he just figured something out, and Lynn was currently feeling very threatened because of said smirk. “Did you want to see me that bad?”

“Yeah, I couldn’t wait till tomorrow to see you, I missed you so much,” Lynn grinned, voice and expression dripping in sarcasm, rolling her eyes. She then added in irritation. “I swear I am gonna crack you ing head on the ing wall.”

Jungkook scoffed. “You’re not answering my question, why didn’t you call?”

Lynn sighed, eyes twitching in annoyance. “I don’t have your number , and I wasn’t gonna ask Haewon, or even worse Minah, for it”

“Well then pass me your phone; I’ll give you my number.” Jungkook held his hand out and was surprised, not really, when Lynn shoved it away. “I don’t need your stupid number.”

Jungkook snickered. “What if something like this happened again? Are you planning on running all the way here?”

Scoffing, Lynn gave the boy a judgmental look. “Something like this happening again? You kidding me? Nothing like this will ever happen again. I’ll make sure of that.”

“What?” Jungkook blurted, eyes comically wide. “So last night was a onetime thing?”

“Of course it was. Why ar-“ Lynn’s eyes widened, mirroring the boy’s look. “You thought it wasn’t the last time? What the ?”

Jungkook gulped, his eyes darting elsewhere completely avoiding Lynn’s. “Yeah, I mean I don’t know. We both enjoyed it. I know that much and I just automatically believed that it’s bound to happen again.”

 “, I don’t know anymore,” Lynn mumbled, running her hand through her hair. “Now that you put it that way… gah, I really don’t know.”

“We both benefits from it though,”

“What about Minah?” Lynn whispered, guilt eating her up, Jungkook sighed, his lips. “I-I just… I still have feelings for her; it’s just that she’s saving herself till she gets married and I just...”

“You just what? So now I am the you run to because your girlfriend won’t let you her?” Lynn asked, offended as she glared at the boy.

“What? No. Of course not. You know what I mean Lynn,” Jungkook said, walking closer to her, “Plus after yesterday’s night I don’t think I can resist you, oh do you?” by this point Lynn was already pinned to the door, her heart beating too fast to be considered normal.

“I-I-“ before Lynn could get a word Jungkook was already kissing her, hands on both sides of her head, and with that one kiss all unnecessary thoughts flew out from Lynn’s mind. The guilt, the disappointment, the nervousness and the anxiety, they were all irrelevant to the feeling of Jungkook’s soft lips on hers.

Lynn found herself kissing the boy back, and hungrily at his bottom lip. Jungkook gasped in both shock and pleasure. “I think we should take this to my bedroom, my dormmates will come soon,” the boy said between kisses, and the girl hummed in agreement.

Pressing her steadily on the door, Jungkook held Lynn tightly as she hooked her legs around his waist. Lynn impressed at how strong Jungkook was, as she was firmly pressed to his toned chest. The boy chuckled as Lynn voiced out her remark; before he tried getting the both of them to his room between kisses and giggles.

 

 

“You are going to Miyoung’s dorm again?” Jungkook asked, laying on his bed with the blanket messily covering him as he stared at Lynn with half lidded eyes. “Stop staring!” the girl exclaimed, struggling with her jeans.

Jungkook smirked amused at the girl who had successfully put on her jeans and tank top. “It’s backwards.”

“Huh?” Lynn dumbly asked, already putting on her flannel.

“Your tank top is backwards.”

Looking down at the white offending piece of cloth, Lynn sighed. “I honestly don’t care.”

“I can see that.” Jungkook chuckled. The girl’s hair was a mess, half of the flannel was tugged in her jeans and one of the sleeves was folded while the other wasn’t, and she was having a hard time putting on her sneakers. “Why are you in a hurry anyway?”

Lynn gave the boy an are-you-serious look before leaving the room. She had to leave, the boy was making her feel too many things, he was annoying and she didn’t like him, not one bit especially when he starts acting amused or nonchalant about this whole situation, but the view of him, laying on his bed, the blanket doing an awful job at covering his body, was very hot and she would have jumped on him if he kept staring at her like that for longer, escaping was the best second thing to do, the first one was to actually stay and go for a second third round.

 

 

“Lynn, it’s 3 in the ing morning. Where the were you?” Miyoung asked sleepily, her eyes half closed, but they soon widened as she took in the appearance of her friend. “What in the world happened? Did you go through a ing hurricane?”

“It’s a long story Miyoung, I will explain everything tomorrow, let’s just sleep, we both need it,” Lynn muttered pushing her way past her friend, noisily taking her shoes off and zombie walking to Miyoung’s room.

“You’re lucky my dormmate particularly doesn’t live here.” Miyoung said as she tried to fit in the same bed with Lynn. As a second year student Miyoung only had one dormmate who was never there, always with her boyfriend, so it left the whole place to Miyoung. Lynn hummed at the comment already drifting to dream land.

“She slept in her jeans, again.” Miyoung mumbled worriedly, but she was glad that Lynn at least fell asleep, contrary to the previous night.

 

 

 

 

The next morning was a mess, Lynn trying to take a shower as quick as possible and Miyoung trying hard to find something her friend will agree on wearing.

“Just give me a hoodie and jeans, this isn’t hard science.” Lynn said, going out from the bathroom in her friend’s bathrobe.

Miyoung sighed, throwing the cloths she chose to Lynn. “I was gonna make you wear something cute, more girly but I shouldn’t even try, you would never agree, would you?”

Smirking, Lynn held the cloths and made her way back to the bathroom. “You know me.”

 

 

 

You spent the night with Miyoung again?

This again, Lynn sighed as she glanced at her phone, Haewon wasted no time, sending the message as soon as the first lesson started and it was getting on Lynn’s nerves.

Uh huh

Lynn shoved her phone into her Miyoung’s jeans pocket, hoping Haewon will stop pestering her. The device vibrated again and Lynn swore she will curse the girl so much she might forget her name. But to her surprise  and delight the message was from Miyoung and not Haewon.

Don’t forget, Lunch together! And you are gonna explain everything! You’re still not off the hook!

Reading the message Lynn rolled her eyes at her best friend. She would never forget that they have lunch together. It was Wednesday after all, the only day in the week where the two girls shared the same lunch period.

Of course baby! I would never forget.

 

 

“So?” Miyoung wasted no time asking her friend as soon as the later sat in front of her. She raised her head staring attentively at her younger friend.

Lynn sighed, trying to twist her words as much as she can. She wasn’t going to lie, but she wasn’t going to tell the whole truth either. “Well first, I would like to remind you that you said you would never prey around my love life or anything related to it again, right?”

Miyoung pursed her lips, she remembers promising that after Lynn had told her something about one of her ex-boyfriends and the older girl got so worried and protective, and ended up offending he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter