QISS's Lead Rapper & the Diva

~♔ Q I S S ♔~ || Girl Group -Apply Closed- ||~

 

 

QISS Releases a Diva member

15371 Views
 

Share on Tumblr

 

 

 

 

QISS, Has revealed yet another shoking pretty member. Hwang Mayeon also known as her stage name May will take the role as Lead Rapper.

 


Someone from inside the Cube Ent released a few photos of the new member. Lee Jong suk (Manager of QISS) was surprsed to see this, since she was revealed a day earlier. Lee Jong Suk stated ''I was shocked to see that May was already revealed to public one day earlier, but the reasons was they said tha they had to reveal May sooner since they really like this diva.haha''. We asked a few staff from inside the Music industry why they call this member a diva. The make-up artist for May stated ''She was called a diva because of her sense in fashion and being quite. She also has the biggest confident out of the trainees.''

 

May has actually seen on screen in the past. She was a guest to a star in Dream team. She was the guest to Eli (u-kiss). Eli stated ''May was a gues in one of our challenges. i invited her because she is the only person i know, Besides me, that really does well in sports.. Although she has this kind of diva personality but she is actually the joker! She makes people laugh.. i guess she is the unintentional Comedian''.

Other news. We haven't really got a chance to interview the young lady. But we have some photo's of May in trainning!

   

 

So until we do, keep an eye on our website only at ALLKPOP.COM.

 

 


 

May's INFO

 

 

Aff name: MangYAHang

Real Name: Hwang Maeyeon

Stage name : May

Birthday: May 18th 1992  (19 years old)

Blood type : A

Positon: Lead Rapper, The Diva

Rival : DooJoon

Ulzzang used: SUA

 

Fans Info

 

Invidual Fan club name : aMAYzing

Fan club colour : Orange    Yellow    

 

 

Ahh the cool Diva Rapper!~.. hehe.. reasons why i choose her:-

  • Has an interesting rival story
  • She was one of them people that didn't have the repetition that i was sick off ^^
  • Her ulzzang suits her character~ and her chrachther is daebak! right?

aww.. she recieved so much love already! Everyone loves the rapper.. should have known!


 

 

Authors Note to ManYAhang

 

Hope you don't mind that i changed your age~ Oh yeah.. the reason i put ou as a diva is i saw your chrachther are a gilr version of Heechul & Junhyung~ LOL!

Sense of humor - Heechul

+

The quite one - Junhyung

 = The Diva! LOL

 

(i actually wrote about you the longest! You see?? hahahaha~)

 

 

Authors 7th Note

 

hey everyone~ So theres 3 more memebers to choose! Seriously i'm having a hard time!! ALL OF THE APPS HAVE THE BEST RIVAL STORIES! but some of you had not so interesting personal or not so much description.. But i promise you i'll ready ALL of your app again! (although that would be the 26th time i'm reading your APP's) but i don't mind! so EVERYON hwaitting~!!

 

NEED MORE APPLICANTS!