~Teaser 1~

~♔ Q I S S ♔~ || Girl Group -Apply Closed- ||~

~B2ST DORM~

 

CEO Cube Ent: The girl group QISS are debuting under our Company.. so you guys have to show them and lead them through the music world. Arraso?!!

Dujun: Wait.. Did you say QISS?~!!

 

(CEO nods & leaves)

 

Kikwang: Aissshh~!! Those girls.. Theres no way i'm gonna be their babysitter.

Junhyung: Actually i don't mind sitting on those girls.. *Smirk*

Yoseob: I remember the first time we meet them .. at Cubes festival.

Hyunseung: Yeah.. at that time they were drooling over us. *smirk*

Dongwoon: I remember how their Leader started the fight~! Those girls.. Who do they think they are?

Yoseob: I'm gonna get back at that girl who shouted in this effin' Cute face~ *points to himself*

Dujun: *smack yoseob's head* .. YA~! it deserve to be shouted at. but i thought we were the ones who started it.

Kikwang: YA~ HYUNG.. who cares.. They were the ones who were disrespectful to us..

Dongwoon: we'll just have to expect the worse.. were gonna get them back.

Hyunseung: i actually have a great idea *smirk with evil*..

ALL: What is it??!! 

Hyunseung: Were gonna have a great welcome party for them~!! 

Junhyung: DAEBAK! ~ do tell.. 

 

*everyone huddle*

 

 

 ________________________________________________

 

OMMO~! EVIL B2ST~!! WHAT EXACTLY DID 'QISS' do to the B2ST OPPA??~!! apply and tell ^^