QISS reveals last member - Lead dancer & Lead Vocal

~♔ Q I S S ♔~ || Girl Group -Apply Closed- ||~

 

 

QISS Releases a Selca Queen Member

15371 Views
 

Share on Tumblr

 

 

QISS releases the last member. Choi Miyeon or also known as Yeon will be put as the Lead Dancer and Lead Vocal.

Yeon is known to be a Selca Queen. We meet up with Hsoulie (a member of QISS) and asked her about it. She stated ''Yeon is our dancing feet but shes a camera freak. When were in the studio or in the dorm she always has her phone with her.. who could deny. she has a cute face.. Her wallpaper on her phone is actually a photo of herself. That is how much she loves herself''. We then meet up with Yeon, she then stated ''I'm not self-centered. I just love capturing every moment! All the members kept saying that i'm a selca queen but i have photos with other members too! i love skinship.. and i love QISS!''

Yeon is not only the selca Queen but she is the most matured out of the girls. Lee jong suk stated ''Yeon acts like a person older than her age. Her mind picks up things easily and shes too matured. All the members were surprised by her personality. I'm was shocked that she has not relation with Soyeon T-ara, who is known for her matured personal''.

QISS will be debuting soon.. So please keep an eye on our website only at ALLKPOP.COM.

 

 


Yeon's INFO

 

 

Aff name: itsKyuMi

Real Name: Choi Miyeon

Stage name : Yeon

Birthday: January 6th 1994 (17 years old)

Blood type : B

Positon: Lead Vocal & lead dancer

Rival : Ki kwang

Ulzzang used: Lee Eun JI

 

Fans Info

 

Invidual Fan club name : Tricked

Fan club colour :  Lime blue
 

 

 


 

 

Authors Last note (here)

 

Hey sorry to those who didn't get choosen! 'm really sorry. ESPEACIALLY TO --ICECREAM-- ! your the person who commented alot and i didn't choose you! miane! but next time i have an app story.. i'll infrom you. or call you . or PM you.. or.. any connection that i can find. IF THE CHOOSEN WANT TO UN SUB YOU CAN - but i hope you won't!

 

Anyways.. congrats to those who did!

Check here for the story - The war of B2st and Us

 

 

The members~

 

May as Leader !

Hsoulie as the Loudest member

Angel as The quitest member

Yeon as the Umma

Jasmine as the Maknae

Ami as Fake Maknae