QISS's Jack of all trades and Face of group ||Revealed||

~♔ Q I S S ♔~ || Girl Group -Apply Closed- ||~

 

 

QISS Releases a Yoon Eun Hye Look-a-like Member

15371 Views
 

Share on Tumblr

 

 

 

QISS releases yet another shocking new member. Hwang Angelica also known as Angel as another member of QISS taking the role as Jack of all trades. This young girl recieves so much publicity because of her innocent face that looks like the y and talented Yoon Eun Hye.

 

We've recently interviewed Angel at Cube Ent and asked her opinion on what people think. Angel stated ''Yeah.. i get that a lot, Sometimes people also say that i look like Suzy from MissA too. Its an honour to be compared to the Eun Hye sunbae!''. Angel have recieved so much attention and is currently getting prepared for QISS's debut stage. We meet up with Yoon Eun Hye to see what she has to say about this. Eun Hye stated ''Wahh.. theres an innocent version of me? Hahaha.. I don't know them yet but i hope they be succesful.'' She also gave a cheer for QISS.

 

Angel was first discovered by the music indusrty when a staff from Cube Ent was invited for her father's buissness party. It was her little performance when she was 14 that got her here today. Other known for the face of the group, Angel has actually appear on some Skin CF or food CF.

 

QISS will be realeasing the other members soon.. So please keep an eye on our website only at ALLKPOP.COM.

 

 


 

Angel's INFO

 

 

Aff name: cherryxpop

Real Name: Hwang Angelica

Stage name : Angel

Birthday: May 14th 1993 (18 years Old)

Blood type : AB

Positon: Jack of all trades/Face of Group

Rival : JunHyung

Ulzzang used: Min Hyo Sun

 

Fans Info

 

Invidual Fan club name : ArchAngel

Fan club colour :   Cherry Blossom

 

 

Congrats to - Cherryxpop ^^

 

I LOVE THIS GIRL!! SERIOUSY.. (i love the others too! i seriously do!)

Reasons why i choose her:-

  • Although she had the repitision.. But it was just a little different~
  • Her chrachther is nice and sweet~! We need one of those LOL!!
  • I know she sounds perfect.. I just may change alittle.. until you hear her story with junhyung that i've got planned! muahahaha~ (Her story gave idea.. si that is why i choose her ^^)

 

(I've forgot to put this on Mays's part.. but i have now.. Check it out ^^)


 

 

Authors 8th Note

 

To all who got accepted or not accepted (YET/Maybe).. Please keep on commenting. Its not fair if i choose you and you didn't comment.. and theirs people who are hoping to be chooseen are wearing out their thumb in tying a FEW words (LOL). So show your support please .. Like some people have. Just until i get all the members. if after i have and your not choosen.. you can unsub~ (but i hope you won't ^^)

*bows* kumawo.. and hwaitting >.<

 

 

 

Option 1> Do you guys want another teaser?

or

Option2> i should just keep updating the members.. So that the story starts faster LOL!! ^^

 

comment below and pick an option! ^^

 

*GASP* - ONLY 2 MORE POSITION! (i wish i can have all of you! aisshhh) Check back to chapter 1 for the other AVAILABLE positions ~ >.<