BONUS (Jongdae POV): Now Here's the Story, From A to Z

Under the Milky Twilight

There was something about the freshman that drew him in.

Jongdae's type had always been tall guys, but this one put all of Jongdae's exes to shame in the height department. He also had a kind of secret, thing for guys with big ears; Junmyeon thought it was weird, even as es go, but Jomgdae thought big ears could be totally cute—on the right person of course.

As it turned out, the lanky freshman was the right person after all. It had been his height that caught Jongdae's attention, and it was his ears that kept Jongdae's interest, but it was his eye crinkles and high cheek bone smile that got Jongdae to stay.

"Some tradition, huh?" The freshman greeted, having made his way across the Quad after noticing Jongdae's eyes on him. He raised an eyebrow inquisitively. "Any luck?"

"Depends on your definition," Jongdae challenged, unable to remain serious even when trying to convey completely interested. "And yourself?"

The taller student pretended to think for a minute, then lowered his head so as to look Jongdae directly in the eye. "Well, I met you didn't I?"

Jongdae gulped and nodded, not liking the feeling of helplessness as the freshman towered over him, but very much liking the contrast they'd make with their lips connected and bodies entwined. "I suppose so," he agreed, holding the freshman's gaze while inching his face forward so their lips brushed. "May I?" He requested, asking for permission after the fact but noticing the freshman didn't seem to mind much.

"What the hell," the taller student muttered, and Jongdae could feel the other's hot breath across his mouth before the freshman's lips were on his and they were kissing again—purposely this time. Jongdae thought that the younger male kissed surprisingly well for someone who was tall, skinny, and looked the type to flail like a beached wha—that was it!

The boy with his lips so sensuously pressed against Jongdae's was Do Kyungsoo's friend, the one who'd set Junmyeon up with him. That was the something about him, Jongdae was sure of it. He followed that train of thought to briefly wonder if his best friend was getting lucky too, but then the other boy nibbled lightly at Jongdae's bottom lip. He took further opportunity when Jongdae gasped in reaction to slip his tongue into the senior's mouth and take liberty in exploring the caverns he found there.

Their tongues wrestled for a while until Jongdae's legs got tired and the taller boy's neck likely started to cramp.

"I like you," Jongdae pulled away to confess, "but you're too damn tall for this to be comfortable."

"Sorry?" The boy apologized for something over which he had no control, but his goal was to appease Jongdae and it seemed to be working. "Let's relocate?" He offered tentatively.

"Call!" Jongdae agreed almost instantly, making the freshman grin. He grabbed the younger male by the wrist and dragged him back across the Quad to where Jongdae had first noticed him. There was a little area with chairs haphazardly placed among the grass, and it had obviously been well used before them, if the litter of empty plastic cups was any indication of a good time. "Sit." Jongdae commanded.

The freshman obeyed without comment—bossy was y, in his opinion—and once he was seated, he looked at Jongdae expectantly. That glance was all the invitation Jongdae needed to launch himself into the younger's lap before resuming their earlier activities. It was much easier to make out when Jongdae was straddling the freshman, and being on the same level helped too, especially when Jongdae's attention shifted from the other's lips to his large ears and pretty jawline.

The ministrations of his lips against pale skin had the freshman in no time, and Jongdae smiled into the other's mouth, pleased with his power and liking that he was the reason the other was aroused.

"Sure," he whispered into the other's ear before following his words with a nip at an earlobe and a swipe of his tongue into the cavity, "we can call this luck. If you'd like."

The freshman didn't answer, except to moan once again.