Kiss Me

Under the Milky Twilight

Kyungsoo was impressed. In his short twenty years, he'd never met anyone who was both intelligent and ually attractive. Until Junmyeon that is. He'd been talking with the senior for over half an hour and Junmyeon hadn't once made Kyungsoo feel awkward or uncomfortable or immature. It was nice and Kyungsoo liked it—liked Junmyeon, really—a lot.

"You know," Junmyeon mentioned as he poured some beer into two cups for a couple currently making out in front of the table, "I never got you a drink. Did you decide what you wanted?"

Though he'd basically ignored Junmyeon's flirting from when they'd first met, Kyungsoo chose that moment to share that the senior's lighthearted confession was reciprocated. "You." He smiled bashfully at Junmyeon, who grinned widely before handing the couple their drinks and basically shooing them away.

"Oh really?" He fished, leaning forward on the table to bring his face a few inches from Kyungsoo's. "I didn't realize I was on the menu."

A bright read bloomed across Kyungsoo's cheeks as he realized how presumptuous he'd sounded—Junmyeon was probably just milking his temporary job and flirty with everyone who came his way. "I'm so sorry," Kyungsoo apologized quickly, pulling away as he said, "I thought–I mean, I didn't realize–I mean–"

A chuckle from Junmyeon interrupted his stutterings and the elder reached out to ruffle Kyungsoo's hair before sliding a hand down his arm and grasping onto his hand. "Don't go," he urged with a small smile. "I was just kidding. I was the one who hit on you first."

Kyungsoo's heart shaped lips formed a small and inviting 'o'. Junmyeon, who'd so far been resisting the temptation of the freshman's mouth, couldn't help himself any longer and pulled Kyungsoo toward him for a quick peck over the table. "Sorry," the senior told a gaping Kyungsoo. "But you're too cute not to. And it is tradition, after all."

"Hyung!" Kyungsoo squeaked indignantly. He glared the full force of his owl eyes in Junmyeon's direction but the other merely shrugged in a way that made Kyungsoo think his apology hadn't been very sincere. "What happened to consent?!"

He was starting to sound manic, so Junmyeon raised his hands defensively and hurried to appease the freshman. "You said you wanted me!" His voice cracked at the end and Kyungsoo had to work very hard to keep a straight face. Eventually, though, the temptation to laugh became too strong and Kyungsoo succumbed loudly.

"Hyung," he repeated, guffawing boisterously, "I was kidding! Your face though!"

Junmyeon pouted and it was much more appealing to Kyungsoo than Chanyeol's had ever been; that detail alone proved how much Kyungsoo liked him already. Kyungsoo moved around the table so he was standing next to his hyung. He turned the elder toward himself and kissed Junmyeon sweetly. "You're such a baby," he whispered against the senior's lips.

When Kyungsoo tried to pull away, Junmyeon reached out to quickly drag the former's body flush against his own. "As if I'm letting you go," Junmyeon declared in a deep voice that Kyungsoo thought was too y to be legal. "Especially since you called me baby."

So? Is it worthy of some encouraging comments? Let me know!