BONUS (Junmyeon POV): How It Happened

Under the Milky Twilight

"Oh god, he's too beautiful," Junmyeon groaned in despair, disrupting Jongdae where the other sat studying and earning an angry glare in response. Ignoring his best friend—though also possibly just oblivious—Junmyeon continued to wax poetic about the many virtues of the small freshman who was frowning down at a thick textbook a few tables over.

"You're such a creep," Jongdae commented offhandedly, interrupting his friend's steady stream of compliments. "He's just a kid and you've been basically in love with him for weeks."

"Well, yeah," Junmyeon admitted, as if he didn't see the problem. "Look at him," he commanded. "How could I not be in love with that?"

Jongdae rolled his eyes and shook his head in faux disappointment. "Like I said: such a creep. I'll bet you don't even know his name!"

Junmyeon crossed his arms defensively and glared at his friend, studying long since forgotten for both of them. "I do, actually. It's Do Kyungsoo. So there."

To say that Jongdae was impressed—and more than a little weirded out—would be an understatement. "You take stalker to a whole new level," he told his friend in awe. "Where did you even get that information?"

"I have my ways," Junmyeon hedged grumpily. When Jongdae raised an eyebrow at him, Junmyeon knew his best friend would wait patiently until he elaborated, so he explained further. "He has a friend—some tall, skinny kid who flails like a beached whale. Anyway, he caught me creeping the other day as I was waiting in line at the bookstore, and wouldn't stop talking about Kyungsoo once he realized I was...interested."

The senior smiled to himself and at Jongdae's prompting poke into his side, Junmyeon added that Kyungsoo's friend was a bit devious. "He told me to be at Full Moon on the Quad next week and that he'd do the rest." Junmyeon shared, especially excited that he'd already been roped into volunteering at the event and as such would be easy to find.

"I'd been trying to get you to agree to come since the semester started!" Jongdae complained. "Im your best friend and the most I got was to have you working. But suddenly you get a chance to maybe talk to Do-ssi over there, and you're ecstatic about it? You ."

"Not for you I don't," Junmyeon joked before soon wincing at a well-placed kick to his shin. "Jerk." He hissed at a laughing Jongdae who blew him a kiss and then went back to studying.