THE AI #2: I Love You To the Moon and Back

Treasure Box

^^
don't you just love how yeol is being so protective w/ his hands over baekhyun's shoulder??
and also how sehun totally put his hand out and stopped suho from coming any closer LOL


 

1313 words

Rated G
F
luff / Romance
Mpreg / Domestic!au / Aeri!au

 

THE AERI INSTALLMENT #2: Chanyeol makes plans for lunch


 

 

It was almost lunchtime and Chanyeol decides to surprise his two favorite people with some flowers and take them out for lunch date.

 

 

 

What he does not expect is coming home to girl group songs jamming, mixing in with giggles and laughs, all of the couches and tables scattered everywhere, Aeri’s princess table with fruits abandoned, and a big fort right in the corner.

 

 

He lets out a chuckle because his husband and baby girl didn’t even hear the door open. He takes off his shoes, puts his briefcase down on the table next to the entrance, and walks up to the fort.

 

 

“Knock! Knock!” He says loudly, loud enough to be heard over the music.

 

 

Just then, the entrance to the fort opens and baby girl pops her head out, “DADDY!” and she runs into his arms.

 

 

“Hey sweetheart!” Chanyeol laughs when she peppers kisses all over his face.

 

 

“Babe, why are you home so early?” Baek asks as moves his way over to his husband and daughter.

 

 

“I heard there was a party and I wasn’t invited so I made it my mission to crash it.” Chanyeol pouts while Baekhyun falls back on the bed made out of pillows and blankets, and laughs.

 

 

“Hey! It’s not funny! Wait until we have our own little party and you’re not invited!” Chanyeol retaliates as he hugs Aeri tighter, only to have her giggle; knowing full well that threat was as empty as his stomach.

 

 

“Okay, we’ll see about that. But really, what are you doing home so early?”

 

 

Just then, Chanyeol reaches back and grabs the flowers and hands one rose to Baekhyun and the other to Aeri,

 

 

“I, Park Chanyeol, am requesting the honor to take Park Aeri and Park Baekhyun on a lunch date. Do you accept my request?”

 

“YES DADDY! YES! Can we go eat pasta at gramma’s restaurant? And then after we eat, can we go get snowball too? The one with the ice cream inside! Please daddy!”

 


“Of course sweetheart, anything for my princess.” Chanyeol gives her a kiss on the forehead to seal the deal then he turns to his husband, “and the verdict for Mr. Park is?”

 

 

Baekhyun laughs at his husband, “Your request will be commended under one condition.” He commands.

 

 

“It depends.” Chanyeol retaliates and wiggles his eyebrows.

 

 

“Park Chanyeol.”

 

 

“Okay, okay, fine, your highness. What is this condition you speak of?” Chanyeol says in formality that gets Baekhyun rolling over laughing again.

 

 

“That you buy me a large snowball!” Baekhyun grins.

 

 

Chanyeol whistles, “Wow, that is one tough condition! I don’t know if I can accomplish that command.” He jokes as he puts Aeri down and then leans over Baekhyun’s body and stops right above his lips, “But I’ll do everything in my power to fulfill your every command and every need, in every single way.” He leans down all the way to capture his husband’s lips.

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

After having lunch with an excited Youngmi feeding and playing with Aeri, the Parks found themselves at the snowball stand.

 

 

“Okay princess, what did you want?”

 

 

“Umm… well my favorite is the strawberry, but daddy, I really think I want bubble gum today! Sir can I please have bubble gum with vanilla ice cream?” Aeri asks while Chanyeol carries her up to the window. She always order for herself because ‘Daddy almost never gets it right!’

 

 

“One strawberry filled with vanilla ice cream coming up for the pretty girl!” The old man says.

 

 

“Also, one large wedding cake stuff with vanilla ice cream and condense milk on top please.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol and Aeri make it to the table where Baekhyun was waiting for them.

 

 

“Let’s see if you passed the test today.” Baekhyun says as he takes a scoop of the snowball.

 

 

Chanyeol eyes his husband, hoping he’s gotten his craving correct.

 

 

“Park Chanyeol.”

 

 

“Did I get it right?”

 

 

“Park Chanyeol.”

 

 

“I know you like the cotton candy but—“

 

 

“Park Chanyeol.”

 

 

“Y-Yes?”

 

 

“There’s a reason why I married you.”

 

 

“Huh?”

 

 

Baekhyun took a piece of paper out from his back pocket and then hands it to Chanyeol. He opens it and when he reads the paper stating exactly what he ordered, he smiles and looks up at Baekhyun, “I’m good.”

 

 

“Oh please. I gave you a hint.”

 

 

“A hint? What hint? When?”

 

 

“What were we talking about today during lunch?”

 

 

“Our wedding and honey moon.”

 

 

“Exactly.”

 

 

Chanyeol laughs, “Baek, you know I don’t know how to read hints like that. You have to either tell me or show me. And plus, I thought you brought it up because you wanted to go on a trip to make another honeymoon baby.” He says as he wiggles his eyebrows.

 

 

“Can you please not do that in public?” Baekhyun laughs.

 

 

“Why not?” Chanyeol wiggles his eyebrows again.

 

 

“Daddy, what’s wrong with your eyebrows? It keeps moving.” Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at each other, and then at baby girl, then the both of them burst out laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

When the family walks into their house after their snowball date, Chanyeol picks up his briefcase and gets ready to leave when Aeri walks up to him, “Daddy, do you have to go?” She pouts.

 

 

Chanyeol kneels down and holds Aeri in a warm embrace, “Do you want daddy to stay home?”

 

 

“Yes! Yes daddy! Can you stay home and sleep in my new house with me and mommy?” Baby girl asks with that excitement.

 

 

“Okay, let daddy make a few phone calls and change my clothes and then we’ll play in your new house okay?”

 

 

“Okay! I love you daddy! You’re the best!” Aeri kisses him on the cheeks and runs off to tell her mom the good news. Chanyeol shakes his head and smiles because he’s such a er for her. She is definitely a daddy’s girl.

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

“Daddy! You have to fold your legs like this! Your legs are too long!”

 

 

“I’m trying but there’s not much space in here!”

 

 

“It’s not that small! You’re just too overgrown.” Baekhyun teases.

 

 

“Hey! At least I can reach the top of the Christmas tree!”

 

 

“I can too!”

 

 

“With a ladder!”

 

 

“Exactly!”

 

 

“…” Dammit. He definitely set himself up for that one.

 

 

“No comeback Mr. Park?” Baekhyun teases again.

 

 

“I’m thinking, Mr. Park.” Chanyeol says as he furrow his eyebrows at his husband, who only falls back and laughs out loud.

 

 

“You’re hopeless.”

 

 

“Hopelessly in love.” Chanyeol leans over to give Baekhyun a kiss but was stopped by two small tiny hands on his cheeks.

 

 

“Daddy! Stop trying to eat mommy’s face! You already had lunch! And you ate mommy’s entire snowball too! You eat too much!”

 

 

Baekhyun laughs so hard tears starts coming out while Chanyeol sits there with his eyes wide and mouth opened. He is completely and utterly speechless. How can a 3-year old talk like that?!

 

 

“Baek, I think we should ban Luhan from our house.” He whispers when Aeri turns to fix her part of the bed, “She talks like she’s ten!” Chanyeol exclaims with his eyes wider, not realizing his face was twitching.

 

 

“Daddy, your eyes! Your face is doing that weird thing mommy say… it’s… uhh… twet… tweeching! Yeah, daddy your face is tweeching!”

 

 

Baekhyun continues to laugh at his husband until baby girl deems her bed perfectly made. “Okay, it’s nap time! Daddy please don’t try eat mommy’s face anymore!”

 

 

 

After Chanyeol promises that he will not eat mommy’s face anymore, the three settles down on their makeshift bed so baby girl can take her afternoon nap. Aeri curls up onto her daddy’s chest with her mom’s arms around her waist while she holds onto his hand tightly.

 

 

Baekhyun begins singing and humming to her favorite lullabies and before she completely heads off to dreamland, baby girl melts her parents’ heart again, “I love you to the moon and back mommy and daddy.”

 


 

if you don't love chanbaek with kids... we can't be friends.......... LOL jk


also! this is how i pictured the fort to look like:


and their makeshift bed:



i don't know if you all ever had ice ceam stuffed snowball.... BUT THEY ARE THE BOMB! and i had exactly what chanyeol ordered for baekhyun... wedding cake flavor with vanilla ice cream and condense milk on top. if there's a snowball stand around you, you HAVEE to try it out! you won't be disappointed i pomise!

this was after it kind of melted.. but omfg it was soo good! the one on the right is mango (my nephews didn't like it but my niece did lol)