THE AI #1: What Aeri Wants, Aeri Gets

Treasure Box

1132 words

Rated G 
Fluff, Romance

Mpreg / Domestic!au / Aeri!au
 

THE AERI INSTALLMENT #1: Aeri wants ice cream and Chanyeol wants to make Baekhyun stop crying.

 


 

 

“Mommy! Mommy!” Aeri screams for her mom from the living room.

 

 

Baekhyun runs from the kitchen to the living room where he left his 3-year old sitting at her princess table and chair.

 

 

“What’s wrong baby?” Baekhyun asks worriedly.

 

 

“Aeri wants ice cream!” Baby girl jumps up and down on her chair with so much excitement, how can Baekhyun ever say no?

 

 

Baekhyun sighs, feeling relieved at the fact that nothing was wrong, “Okay, we’ll wait for daddy to come home and then we’ll go, okay?”

 

 

“Okay! Thank you mommy! You’re the best!” Aeri says as she runs up to her mom and gives him the biggest teddy bear hug a 3-year old can give, just as the door opens.

 

 

“Hey, I thought I’m the best!”

 

 

“Daddy!” Aeri lets go of her mommy and runs to her daddy. “You’re also my favorite, daddy!” Chanyeol puts his briefcase down and leans down so baby girl can run into his arms.

 

 

Baekhyun chuckles behind his daughter and leans over to give Chanyeol a kiss, “Hey honey.”

 

 

“Hey babe,” Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun back, “What am I fighting you for the best title for?”

 

 

Chanyeol walks back into the living room while carrying Aeri and then sets her back down on her chair so she can finish her fruits.

 

 

“She wants ice cream and I said okay.”

 

 

“Did she give you the puppy eyes or did she give you the excitement treatment?” He asks while the both of them walk into the kitchen where Baekhyun was finishing up dinner.

 

 

“Excitement treatment... the kind where she acts like I’ve already said ‘yes’ and seriously, who in the world teaches her how to act this way because we can never say no when she does that! It’s like she knows we’re going to say yes regardless.”

 

 

Chanyeol laughs, “That’s because we do always say yes. Blame it on your best friend; you know how Luhan gets when he’s with her. He teaches her how to—“

 

 

“Act cute, act sad, act mad, act happy, give puppy faces, do little cute gestures, aegyos and just everything! I swear I should ban him from our house!”

 

 

Chanyeol can’t stop laughing, “Babe, calm down. It’s not that serious. She’s 3,.. she’s at the age where she also knows what she wants and how to get it. Let’s just spoil her a little more, she’s gonna start school soon anyway.”

 

 

As soon as Chanyeol mentions school, Baekhyun turns to look at the back of Aeri’s head, “Don’t remind me… I’m gonna cry.”

 

 

Chanyeol walks around the island, puts the knife in Baekhyun’s hand down and grabs both of his hands. Baekhyun looks up at Chanyeol with teary eyes and Chanyeol wipes away the falling tears.

 

 

“Babe, you cried while picking up an application for her school, you cried while filling out the application, and you cried while turning in the application. Then, when you got home, you hugged her for ten minutes and wouldn’t let her go even when she told you she had to go potty… You’ve cried enough. Stop crying, okay? She’s not going anywhere, it’s just school.” Chaneyol says while he continues to wipe Baekhyun’s tears away.

 

 

“She’s my baby, Yeol. It’s almost like she’s moving out.”

 

 

“She’s turning 4 and will be going to pre-k, you still have 14 years until that happens.”

 

 

“Still! That’s not enough time.”

 

 

“We can try for another one if you want.” Chanyeol gathers Baekhyun up into his arms where his husband rests his cheeks against his chest. “However many you want, we can try for that many.”

 

 

“You make it sound like I want a whole football team.”

 

 

“Hey, if that’s what will make you stop crying—“

 

 

“Do you want to try getting pregnant?”

 

 

Chanyeol laughs again, “I’m sorry, I don’t mean it like that. I just don’t want you to feel like you’re alone. I know I’m at the office 10 hours a day and when she goes to school, you’ll be home alone… but being pregnant will definitely take your mind off of things. Plus, your mom might come back into town for a few months again to help you out. I’m sure you would love that.”

 

 

“Yeah, that does sound like a good plan.”

 

 

“Yes, and tonight, the baby factory will be up and operating.” Chanyeol winks, gives Baekhyun as kiss on the lips and then walks off into their bedroom, while leaving Baekhyun a little flustered.

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

“Okay, baby, what flavor do you want?”

 

 

“Umm… how about chocolate and mint chocolate and chocolate chip?” Baby girl decides.

 

 

“Honey, that’s too much chocolate, how about strawberry? Ou, you can even do strawberry shortcake! How does that sound?” Baekhyun asks, trying to get Aeri away from the chocolate and more on the fruity side.

 

 

“Is that ice cream and cake together? If it is, then okay!”

 

 

Chanyeol laughs at his adorable baby girl because she knows exactly what she wants.

 

 

“Yes it is baby. One strawberry shortcake please.” Chanyeol tells the worker as he picks up Aeri so she can watch them mix it together.

 

 

 

“Wow! So cool! It’s so cool huh daddy! Don’t you think it’s cool?” Aeri says with excitement.

 

 

“Yes baby.” Chanyeol chuckles because she says the darnest things.

 

 

While Baekhyun pays for their dessert, Chanyeol carries Aeri and the tray with their ice cream to the table. He loves these little outings that they do together.

 

 

When they got married, Chanyeol promised Baekhyun that he will eat dinner at home with him everyday, with the exception of overseas business trips.

 

 

When Baekhyun was pregnant, Chanyeol promised Baekhyun that he will be there for every single appointment and buy everything that Baekhyun craves.

 

 

When Aeri came into this world, Chanyeol promised that not only will he eat dinner with his two favorite people every night, but that he will make sure to please and be at Baekhyun and Aeri’s every command.

 

 

Baekhyun understands how hard Chanyeol works for their family so he tries to make sure that Chanyeol isn’t held accountable when there are days and times where he has to stay pass dinner time, or when he forgets to bring home the ice cream or cake that Baekhyun asks for.

 

Sitting across from Chanyeol with Aeri on his lap, he can’t help but smile when he sees them talking to each other and trying to feed each other. Aeri definitely gets her boisterous laugh from her daddy and it’s honestly the cutest thing ever.

 

 

Baekhyun then decides that from now on, he will never give Chanyeol or Aeri less than what he has received from the both of them.

 

 

 

Aeri has been talking about wanting a baby brother or baby sister and he will start to give back starting tonight.

 

 

 

Another baby coming right up. 

 

 

 


 

a/n:

 

there's not enough domesticated!aus t_t
and I love how baek calls us Aeri instead of EXO-L ❤️

and who doesn't love C&B with kids?! picture perfect family❤️

 


idea came because I took my niece and nephews to ColdStone today (though I prefer Marble Slab.. which is where I usually get the Strawberry shortcake from! lol)