Chanyeol Has A Weak Heart

Treasure Box

644 words

Rated PG-13
Fluff, Weird, Comedy(?)

Warning: Cursing

Chanyeol doesn't know how to say no...

 


 

Baekhyun woke up to something his face.

 

“What the hell?!” He got up slowly and when he opened his eyes, all he saw was that little . “Ughh… Chanyeol!”

 

“Yes babe?”

 

“Your ing cat won’t stop me!”

 

“Which one?” Chanyeol yelled from the living room.

 

“Really? It’s sad when you have to even ask me ‘Which one?’ Isn’t it a sign that you’re taking home too many of them?” Baekhyun said while he walked out of his room.

 

Chanyeol looked up at Baekhyun with sad eyes. He knew what Baekhyun was trying to say. He knew what Baekhyun was implying, but he didn’t want to give any of them up.

 

Baekhyun let out a long sigh and sat down next to his boyfriend, “Look Yeol, I love that you’re so loving, I love that you feel the need to take care of the needy, but babe, this is getting ridiculous. Four dogs, five cats, and you even thought about bringing home a freaking raccoon!”

 

Chanyeol looked down at the puppy in his hands, “I’m sorry…”

 

Baekhyun hated it when he made Chanyeol feel like this, but honestly, he couldn’t take it anymore. “I am too. I know this is how you are. So, I’m sorry.”

 

He gave Chanyeol a kiss on the forehead before getting up to leave.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Chanyeol finally called Baekhyun to come back three days later, he apologized and told Baekhyun that even with all of the pets, he couldn’t live without him. So Baekhyun decided to come home early and cook dinner for him.

 

 

Chanyeol didn’t know what to think while he nervously walked into his house. When he saw Baekhyun’s car in the driveway, he was scared less. Not because of his boyfriend being there, but because of what he had in his hands.

 

As soon as Chanyeol opened the door, the smell of his favorite food made him even more apologetic, but he couldn’t help his heart.

 

When Baekhyun heard the door chime, he stopped cooking, turned off the stove and walked over to give Chanyeol a hug and kiss, but as soon as he saw what Chanyeol was holding, he stopped.

 

“Chanyeol, what the is that?” Baekhyun pointed to the thing.

 

“I-it’s a p-puppy.”  Chanyeol said hesitantly.

 

“What is it doing here?” Baekhyun asked in a low and stern voice.

 

“I…” Chanyeol stopped. He didn’t dare to finish his sentence.

 

“You what?”

 

“I… found… him.”

 

With one hand on his waist and the other rubbing his forehead, Baekhyun closed his eyes and then let out a sigh, “Chanyeol.”

 

“I know! I know! But I couldn’t help it! He was just so lost!” Chanyeol said quickly with a sad voice.

 

“LOST?! CHANYEOL WE HAVE NO MORE ING SPACE IN HERE! You literally have a whole goddam zoo in this place! What more do you expect? I can’t even go to the bathroom without one of them being IN there with me! I can’t even wake up without one of them my face! Seriously?! And you want to bring ANOTHER one home? Are you out of your mind?”

 

Chanyeol stood there speechless, with the puppy in his hands, he held him up to his face and both the puppy and Chanyeol gave Baekhyun the saddest puppy face they can.

 

Baekhyun threw his hand in the air. “You know what? I don’t care. I don’t care anymore. I don’t ing give a anymore.” And he turned around and walked off into their bedroom with that one cat following him, “AND YOU!” He pointed to the cat, “Stop following me!”

 

With that, he slammed the door closed.

 

Chanyeol stood there for a minute before he walked over to the cat.

 

“It’s ok, your mommy will eventually love you.” Chanyeol said to the puppy in his hands and the cat sitting at the door.

 

“I HEARD THAT CHANYEOL!”