8 ; only one

r e t r o s p e c t : a collection

to the girls who became my inspiration,

 

i have admired you because of your passion for the things you do; how you sacrificed things for yourself for the sake of the group. i remember the days when you will smile at one another during performances and tell how important your girls are during variety shows. i will always look back to the variety of your music and stay inspired because you girls are who make me feel empowered.

 

separated and then together, that's how you'll always be.

 

it has been an amazing 10 years and i may only have been in the fandom for 4 years, you girls had a great impact in my life. looking back, i was once a person who did not realize her dreams until i started following you and because of your love and hardwork for your dream, i was enlightened. i wanted to be someone who's happy doing her job -- just like how you always do. 

 

it's alright to have different paths now. all of you excel in more than just one field and that's what makes me proud. you may be older than me but everytime i see you promoting as a group or a soloist, i feel like a proud mom who's watching her kids grow and inspire people. the thought of you being an icon for young girls is so empowering and i hope you'll showing us your capabilities.

 

separated and then together, that's how you'll always be.

 

no agency will break you up -- i know that you will always be girls' generation. you fought hard for this and i could not be more proud of you because you know what you want and what you deserve. please, don't think of us; just think of what makes you happy because we will always go wherever you are. we will always support you no matter what you do and we will be happy for you.

 

no matter how many years we'll wait -- i'll always be here, looking after you. i hope you find genuine happiness and i hope you treasure your friendship even more because your bond is like a diamond -- it's indestructible. no matter what people may say, you are my girls' generation.

 

separated and then together, that's how you'll always be.

 

forever, it's snsd!