Chapter 2

Family of Five
"Unnie, thish sha awshom !!" Jiyoung munched, full of chocolate chip muffins which Nicole had baked.
 
"Yah! Jiyoungie don't eat everything! Leave some for your unnies!" Nicole chided, seeing how half of her tray of muffins have been wiped clean by a certain giant baby.
 
"Oops sorry unnie.." Jiyoung swallowed the last bit of pastry and grinned. "But have you ever thought of opening a café? You're really great at baking! You should totally consider it!"
 
"Actually I am going to talk to Seungyeon unnie and Gyuri unnie about it when they get home from the market later. We'll see then..you should go wash up. oh my gosh the first thing you do when you wake is eat! "
 
Nicole smiled, and messed up Jiyoung's bed hair.
 
"Well I learnt it from you!"
 
"Yah!"
Nicole turned to smack her with her floured hands.
 
"Haha missed me!"
 
Jiyoung stuck her tongue out at Nicole and scurried off before she got into any further trouble.
 
Hara yawned and stretched while she dragged herself towards the kitchen, only to collide into Jiyoung who was in the process of scurrying out away from her annoyed baker unnie. Jiyoung apologised for knocking into her and Hara groaned and waved her arm at Jiyoung in dismissal. Putting on her glasses, she smiled as she saw nicole prepare her cupcake muffins with intense care.
 
"What are you baking so early in the morning on a weekend.."
 
"It's already 10am, princess."
 
Hara shot Nicole a sleepy death glare and Nicole laughed and pulled her to the baking area.
 
"Come try this and tell me if you like it."
 
Nicole fed Hara who chewed sleepily but as soon as she tasted it she woke up instantly.
 
"wow..I love it.. What did you put inside?"
 
Nicole grinned widely and shook a bottle of bailey's on the table.
 
"Did you let Jiyoungie eat like half of those because........."
Hara raised the half empty tray filled with crumbs of pastry.
 
"I only let her try a little but she cleared half of it while I wasn't paying attention. You know how she's a monster when it comes to dessert." Nicole laughed and Hara chuckled a little.
 
"We better start to clean this up soon, Seungyeon unnie will jump if she sees the kitchen like this."
 
Nicole gasped in realisation that the entire kitchen was in a mess. Flour on the floor, unwashed baking trays in the sink, remnants of egg, chocolate on the table,crumbs of the muffin which Jiyoungie left.
 
Hara started bringing her used utensils into the sink and leftover baking ingredients to the counter.
 
"Oh my you're right, she'll be hopping mad to be honest. Thanks for reminding me Hara, you're the best!"
 
"Errghh don't hug me! Your hands are still full of flour!"
 
"Don't pretend that you don't like it!"
Nicole laughed and touched Hara's nose with her floured finger.
 
"YAH! NICOLE! I JUST WASHED MY FACE!"
 
Nicole laughed loudly at Hara's annoyed expression and Hara pretended to horse kick her.
 
"Kids we're home~~!"
 
Both Hara and Nicole looked at each other in shock at the sound of the familiar voice and as soon as the kitchen door opened, they knew they were in trouble.
 
Oh , it's Seungyeon unnie! 
 
"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED WITH MY KITCHEN!??"