Jimin's sudden action

Sad Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay class,our teaching time's up.Enjoy your break time!"  "Finally~!"  "Yep finally break time~let's go to canteen Suzy-ya!"  "Soojung-na,don't you think Jimin is a little weird? I think I saw him looking at you sometimes."  "Ah! Really? I don't notice that."  "Okay. Maybe I was wrong."

Like that they arrived to their destination.

"Ahjumar! Can we link two tables?" 

"Yes,you can."

" Thank you." 

"Hey Soojung!"  "Dasom come and sit with us!"  "What about me?"  "You too Chanyeol! My treat~"  "Hey guys,come and sit with us!"  "Birthday girl is calling us. Come on!"

"So what's your plan for tonight?"  "I'll tell now! Please be patient Park Chanyeol!"  "Yeah man!"  "Yah shut up alien!"  "You elf...."   "Guys stop! Let me finish...."   "Hyung!"

*Is that Taemin oppa?*  "Hey Jongin! Hi guys."  "Oppa!"  "Happy 18 birthday princess Soojung! I'm sorry,I'm late."   "It's okay oppa. So,is that because of your father?"  "Yes.As usual he need me to clean his precious paintings and exchange the paintings he doesn't like anyone with some gallery owners and give money to them. You guys know him. It isn't strange anymore. It's like his habit now."

"Yeah hyung! Your father always does like that once a month,right?"  "Yes exactly Jongin!"  "Ahjusshi is weird!"  "I know Soojung-na."  "Oppa when you're arrived,I was in the middle of telling my birthday party plan."   

"Oh really! Sorry for that."  "No problem oppa. So,here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter