Beautiful 18

Sad Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The words that describe with "  " are the actual speaking.

And the words that describe with * * are the thoughts.

"Soojung-na,wake up now! You're going to be late for school!"  *Umma is yelling at me.I should get up now.Wait,today is....* "Get up now my dear birthday girl."  *Yes of course.Today is my birthday!*  "Nae umma,I'm coming!"

"Happy Birthday my dear!"  *Oh! Appa is coming and there is something in his hand.OMG birthday present for me?* "Thank you umma.Morning appa!What are you holding appa?"  "Well,a present for my princess!"  "Really appa? What is it? Show me,please!"  "New mobile phone,iPhone 6plus for you!"

"Woah!!!Thank you appa and umma.I love you."  "Aha okay dear clam down! Don't you want to know the color of that?"  *I shake my head.I wish it's silver,I want silver!*  "It's silver color!"  "OMG umma and appa I also want silver! OMG thank you so much!!!" 

"No problem dear.I think you should eat your breakfast now or you're going to be late."  "Nae umma."  *I eat my breakfast as fast as I can.I can't wait to show my new phone to Suzy,Jongin and Taemin oppa.Pali pali Jung Soojung!*  "Soojung-na,eat slowly."  "Yes eat slowly my princess.You still have many times to prepare yourself."  "No appa! I need to look more and more and more beautiful today." 

"You're always beautiful princess."  "Yes you are dear."  "Hehe thank you appa and umma.I'm finished.I'll go and prepare now."  *What should I do with my hair? Shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter