There comes birthday wishes!

Sad Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeong Suzy-ya!"  "Woah! You look fantastic Soojung-na!"  "I should look fantastic because today is my birthday!"  "Yeah yeah you're right princess! So,shall we go in?"  "Don't tease me Suzy!"  "Wae? Oh,you remember about your Jongin?"  "Shut up,stop teasing and let's just go in Suzy-ya!"  "As you wish birthday girl."

"Oh Soojung unnie! Happy birthday and you look flawless today!"  "Thank you Joy."  "Woah! Who is this? Princess Soojung! Damn you look gorgeous birthday girl and oh happy birthday!"  "Haha thank you Kim Taehyung! You also look handsome and weird as always!"  "Well,that's my nature princess.See ya!"  "See ya alien~"  "Seriously,why he can be so weird and handsome at the same time?"  "I don't know Suzy-ya but I agree with you."

"Happy Birthday Soojung noona! You look wonderful today!"  "Thx Taeyong but you're wrong! I always look wonderful!"  "Aha yep you're right! My mistake!"  "Oh come on Taeyong! I'm just kidding you."  "I know noona.See you later! I really need to go to the class now!"  "Okay see you!"  "Hey beautiful girl! Happy Birthday! Here's my present for you~"  "Oh thank you so much Dasom-na!"  "You're welcome...."  "Oh here's my girl and beautiful birthday girl~"  "Chanyeol shut up!"  "Why? Oh happy birthday Soojung-na."  "Thank you Chanyeol."  "Well,see you later Soojung-na!"  "See you!"

"Girl! Your popularity is no joke!"  *When I'm trying to say something to Suzy....*  "Oh! Here comes your Jongin!"  "Hey who's that? My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter