Possessive Myungsoo

Sad Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey! I'm not YOUR DEAR princess!"  "Why? We're friends,aren't we?"  "Of course we're but I think I heard a little possessive tone in your voice Myungsoo."  "Ah really? Sorry for that! It just split out without nothing myself.I guess I feel a little jealous."  "Oh! You're jealous because we've same cell phones? Come on Kim Myungsoo! Many people have iPhone 6 plus silver color! Don't be childish and you're just her friend,not her BOYFRIEND!"

*Okay! What should I do? Think think think!!!*  "Yeah Myungsoo! Stop playing with us.Let's live peacefully,okay?"  "As you wish birthday girl.Oh here's a present for you Happy Birthday ~"  "Thank you Myungsoo.Oh we're going to be late for our first class.We have to go now! See you Jongin and Myungsoo."

"See you Soojung~"  "See ya princess! Hey,stop running! Just go with your normal speed!  "Arraso Jongin!"  *At least she put my name before that guy.*  "Well,see you Myungsoo."  "Yeah see you."  *Ehh I miss Taemin hyung! I'm sure Soojung also miss him.I'll send a message to him.*

*Hyung,come to school today as quickly as possible! Soojung was asking about you.See you hyung."

"Umm Suzy-ya,only one place is empty now. We have no choice!"  "Yeah!"  "Happy Birthday Jung Soojung!"  "Happy Birthday beautiful Soojung!"  "Happy Birthday To U ~"  "Happy Birthday Soojung-na,you look pretty as usual!"

"Thank you Jungkook,Soyou,Woohyun and Wendy."  "Hello Soojung! Can I change my seat with yours? Because I forg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter