Lizzy's Plan

Forget Me Not

Saturday 3rd May 2013

 

It's been about 4 weeks since the press conference. The agency have been helping the 'couple' with their wedding preparations. Almost everything is done up for the 20th, the wedding day, except the costumes and rehearsal.

 

That day, Kwill and Ga-in were brought to a fairly expensive wedding gown shop, usually patronised by the rich and celebrities who often book the whole area for their privacy, away from the public. Ga-in's friends were also invited to try out the costumes.

 

"Woah! So many gowns, Gain-ah!" Narsha commented upon entering the shop.

 

"Unnie, take your pick," Ga-in said smiling at two of her unnies looking ridiculous running around the shop at their age.

 

"You guys haven't seen gowns before? Stop running around like kids!" Seulong complained at the sight of his girlfriend.

 

"I'm coming 32 and when is it going to be my turn?" JeA said, hinting at Seulong, and then turned to the female lead of the day.

 

"Gainnie, you're so lucky to be marrying before 30. We, the unnies, are going to be spinsters."

 

Kwill went to help Ga-in select her gowns since she had to choose at least three, knowing that a celebrity wedding is going to be long due to the press. Jinwoon, Changmin and Seulong, however, told him to just select his own suits with them while the other three unnies help Ga-in since he probably have no taste in women clothing and can't help much. 

 

When the four men went to their own section, JeA asked Ga-in, concerned. "Gain-ah, are you really okay?"

 

"Mwoya? Unnie, why am I not okay?" She acted.

 

"If you are going to act like this, the more we are not going to believe you. How can you be okay?" Miryo told her calmly.

 

"Unnies... believe me. It's been a month already. I've accepted this by now. I've thought about it calmly for weeks and I know this isn't the end. We're going to divorce each other after about a year or two so I'll still be single," She said as if she's not so bothered about this marriage.

 

"What about Kwon? We know you two didn't contact each other for a month already." Narsha insisted on continuing the questioning.

 

Ga-in remained silent for a moment but she quickly gave her unnies a comforting answer. "To be honest, I'm not over Kwon yet. What he said... it's still bothering me... it's torturing me. But it's just a matter of time I'll get over this as well. Feelings are not forever anyway." She said coolly.

 

"It's good you think this way. But we want to tell you that you mustn't believe what Kwon said. We know he's lying... for your sake." JeA insisted.

 

"That was what I thought initially. But you weren't there... I just feel... from his words and his face... he's not lying. And even if he is lying, he shouldn't have treated this relationship like it's nothing to him. He shouldn't have hurt me for 'my sake'. What I truly want is our relationship and not my career. He doesn't understand what I truly want. He didn't understand me enough. How can I entrust myself to him when all I want is to be loved when what he does was trying ruin my chances?"

 

"Gain-ah, give him time and he'll come to understand." Miryo told her. Ga-in knew time was needed for understanding but she just couldn't let go the fact that Kwon had hurt her and treated the relationship so lightly.

 

...

 

"Lizzy-ah, where are we going?" Kwon asked while the girl kept pulling him towards their destination.

 

"Just wait oppa!"

 

And they arrived in front of the place.

 

Kwon saw the people in the shop and he knew right away he shouldn't be there.

 

"Why did you bring me here?!" He asked firmly, scaring her a little.

 

"Hyungsoo oppa invited me here to try out the gowns." She replied.

 

"But why do you bring me here knowing that me and Ga-in just broke up?" He fiercely asked, a little annoyed that she wasn't sensitive enough.

 

"I'm just trying to help..."  Lizzy mumbled.

 

"Help what? How's this going to help?"  Kwon was confused.

 

Just then, Kwill saw Lizzy and Kwon from the outside and was surprised as he didn't expect Kwon to be there. Still, he made his way to the entrance and invited them into the shop.

 

Since Ga-in was at the other section of the shop, she didn't know about Kwon's appearance yet.

 

Kwill was visibly angry at Lizzy for her insensible act. "You know what happened so why did you bring him along?" He scolded her.

 

Lizzy didn't answer him but was feeling extremely nervous. She never thought she could be this bold but she did. She felt like she should just run out with Kwon but she didn't. She brought him here for a reason and no matter how uncomfortable she felt, she must not back out and spoil her own plan.

 

Ga-in heard Kwill's voice but of course wasn't really listening to what he said exactly. She walked out in her second wedding dress she tried to show Kwill and the others. She turned right and from aside, she saw Kwon there.

 

"What's Kwon doing there?" She thought. She hated his presence so badly as he reminded her of what he did. She awkwardly walked forward towards the guys.

 

Immediately, Lizzy sprang towards Kwon and clung onto his arm. Ga-in's eyes widened involuntarily. The shocked Kwon tried to wriggle his arm out of her strong grip but he couldn't. "Gain-ah..." He mumbled as he looked at her disappointed face.

 

"What are you doing?!" Kwill began to yell at the girl whom the rest had been giving disapproving looks at.

 

"We are dating!" She retorted boldly with a loud voice. Everyone was shocked. The Lizzy they knew seemed like a sweetie everyone couldn't resist. And now she showed a contrasting side of herself. Now everyone looked at Kwon for signs of disagreement. Instead, he stood there, although looking surprised, kept quiet.

 

"Ya! Hyung! Even if you're dating this brat, why did you even come here knowing this will affect Ga-in noona?" Jinwoon commented.

 

Kwill himself was surprised. From young, he knew Lizzy was an extremely sensible person but he didn't know what was wrong with her that day. He apologised to everyone else especially Ga-in and dragged the girl out of the shop.

 

"What's wrong with you?" He started yelling at her.

 

"I told you I was trying to help," she replied, feeling embarrassed about what she did but with no regrets.

 

"If I lied that I'm dating Kwon oppa, it'll make this whole white lie more convincing. I'm just worried about him, Ga-in unnie and you." She lied. "You don't know that whatever Oppa had said to Ga-in unnie was a lie, do you?"

 

"I didn't know..."

 

"You are not going to tell unnie I believe. You are doing all of these to help her anyway."

 

You have to keep this secret for me. I'm doing this for you and my happiness. You don't know how terrible I felt after oppa rejected me. I thought it was for his happiness that made the torture worth it. But unnie had to ruin her relationship with oppa & even pulled you down into trouble by being drunk and causing the whole scandal. She wasted what I did for her and oppa and now I've to care for no one except you and me. You have to understand what I'm doing...

 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Lizzy's plan... Not an angel like you think. She's a nice girl but the rejection made her vengeful when what she did for the two was indirectly wasted by Ga-in.  She sacrificed herself for their happiness but she felt Ga-in herself was careless and caused her own relationship with Kwon to fall and hence, wasting Lizzy's effort. She thus felt indignant for herself and learned that she should be more self -centred.

 

SPOILER:

The wedding day...

 

After a wedding, this will die down a little and a new unexpected set of problems will occur again which will lead to the end of the story. About 18 chapters left. Trying to end with 50 chapters^^ Want to guess?

 

BTW, Ga-in's 'Fxxk U' MV will be released in 5 hours' time! I can't wait! The guitar melody is so nice just from the teaser^^ MV with Joo Ji Hoon as the male lead... Woah... It's going to be a sensation in Kpop...