The Interview

Forget Me Not

5th February 2013

 

"You were seen in Hongdae area just yesterday with SISTAR's Hyorin-ssi. Please explain." Kwon said as he held the speaker near Kwill's mouth.

 

"I did went there with Hyorin-ssi but it's not a date. We were supposed to go there with SISTAR's Dasom as well for a project discussion with the producers. She and the producers, however, were stuck in a traffic jam at the highway so the fans misunderstood that Hyorin-ssi and me were on a date. " He explained calmly, facing Kwon, looking at the camera from time to time.

 

...

 

The interview ended with Kwill thanking every single staff in the studio for their hard work. It was 6pm and Kwon was done for the day. "Kwill-ssi, do you have any schedule next?" Kwon asked as politely as he could to remain professional in the presence of his colleagues and the staff of Kwill's agency when inside him, he was burning with anger.

 

...

 

After everyone left...

 

"Ya! So noona isn't enough. Hyorin too?" Kwon said after making sure no one is in the studio.

 

Kwill changes the subject. "You! Ga-in-ssi told me that you're interested in Lizzy. Are you serious about her?"

 

"Tsk. I'm serious. Don't change the subject. Tell me your motive for being so close to Ga-in noona. I'm doubting you further today truth to be told. Hyorin? You're a playboy, aren't you?"

 

Kwill tried turning the tables against him, defending himself. "Do you like Ga-in-ssi? Aren't you over-protective of her?"

 

"Of course not! She's my noona. I care for her as her dongsaeng. I just want her to avoid questionable people. I'll do any thing for my noona at all cost. She's my noona."

 

"Make sure it stays that way if you don't want Lizzy to be hurt." Kwill warned him sternly.

 

"Who's warning who right now? Who are you to doubt me? You are more doubtful than I am to you." Annoyed, he yelled.

 

"I'm nothing like what you think of me." Kwill tried to explain.

 

"Why should I believe you?" Kwon snapped.

 

"I'm Changmin's friend. Ga-in-ssi is a close friend of his. I owe him a huge favour back in the army. I heard from him that Ga-in-ssi wanted to meet me and I did to repay him. She's a nice girl and I'm sincere in making friends with people outside the industry." He lied without showing any expression of stress despite his heart overwhelming with the fear of being exposed from his lie.

 

Kwon wondered why Kwill insists on making friends with Ga-in and why he remains adamant by not leaving her alone. Although Kwon wasn't totally convinced, he couldn't find anything doubtful from the way he explained. "For now, I'll leave you and noona alone. That's until I see a reason for me to step in. I'll trust you for once for the sake of Lizzy-ssi so don't abuse it.

 

"You don't have to worry. I won't hurt Ga-in-ssi a single bit. Rather, you make sure you only woo Lizzy and no one else."

 

With that, Kwill took his leave, leaving Kwon in the studio.

 

....................................................................................................................................

 

The confrontation between two men! Two interviews! One for work and one over Ga-in and Lizzy.

 

It's another short chapter since I wrote it just today.

 

SPOILER:

 

"Kwill-ssi, where are we going?" Ga-in asked. In response, he gave a smile, anticipating the result of his arrangements.

 

...

 

"Aigoo... she's our Gainnie?"

 

 

Can't wait for the next few chapters. If you want to know what are they about, I'll give you a hint: look at the date of this chapter. ^^

 

Comments please?