Chapter 2

Sunshine In The Darkness

Taecyeon's POV:

Why did she have to be here? You know those moments when your life is in danger and you can react in one of two ways flight or fight, this situation right seems like one of those moments. Only all I could do was stand there like a statue, I could feel my heart rate increasing. Not knowing what I should do next but I knew I had to get away from here. To not only avoid an awkward situation but so I wouldn't breakdown again it was still too early for my heart to see her again. The two groups greeted each other warmly as we had known each other for years, I just stood there in silence subconsciously positioning my self behind the 2PM boys.

"Hey look who it is?, my favourite girls in the world," Nichkhun said with a slight smirk and a quick wink.

"Annyeong-haseyo~ oppa," SNSD answered back in unison when they spotted Nichkhun.

"YAH, are you girls trying to make everyone other idol group look bad," Wooyoung said jokingly. "How can anyone else compete when you guys are always in sync?"

"Well maybe you should work harder then Jang Wooyoung," this time it was Tiffany.

Wooyoung then made a face feigning disappointment and embarassment. A couple of seconds later both groups were laughing. It was always like this when were together there was a always a fun atmosphere unlike most idol groups we seemed to have a closer relationship than most.

"Taec oppa, what are you doing standing there so far back?" Yoona asked curiously. "Are you trying to avoid us?"

Aish I thought to my self why did it have to be Yoona that noticed me I'm really not sure if I can stay here talk to her for too long really need come up with an excuse. One where I can explain my self and give me a reason to leave.

"Ani~ uh sorry guys I just needed to use the bathroom. Looking for the fastest way there. Really urgent you see," I replied. Ok that was a weak excuse but hopefully they bought it.

"Aish, this guy seriously. Well we don't want to hold you then oppa if it's an emergency," Jessica said.

"Sorry again and excuse me," I said with urgency.

I walked off in the direction of our dressing room in a rush to get away as fast as I could.


Sunny's POV:

It was a nice surprise seeing 2PM at the SBS building since both our groups seemed to be really busy lately and hadn't seen each other in a while. Though I must admit I was especially happy about seeing one member of 2PM. Ok Taecyeon, I don't know how it happened but I had grown feelings for him and we are close regularly messaging each other and to catch up. Despite his appearance and image he was just a big goofball we have a huge heart to go with that beastly body of his. He never failed to make me smile when he's around.

As were conversing I couldn't help but notice something didn't seem right about him and I'm pretty sure I know the reason. A couple of months ago he had told me his feelings for Yoona, it had hurt me when he said it at the time but I made sure not to make it obvious as didn't want to ruin our friendship. I guess the news of Yoona's relationship to Seungi oppa had affected him.

"Sorry again and excuse me," Taecyeon.

I watched him as he walked away in a rush. I knew the real reasoson why he was so anxious to leave and it hurt a little to see him hurting. I don't know why but I sudddenly feel the urge to help him. I just needed to think of a way to cheer him up and help him get over his heart break and maybe hopefully he could find feelings for me.

"Well, we better get going need to get ready for our performance later," Minjun said with an apologetic smile.

"Aniyo~ it's fine oppa we need to get ready for our own performance in a few minutes as well," Taeyeon stated. "It was nice seeing you guys"

"It's always pleasure ladies," Junho.

"I'm hungry anyway is there anything for me to eat," Chansung added as 2PM in the direction of their dressing room.

We stood there waving goodbye as 2PM walked away, standing there for a while in silence before Yuri started to say something.

"Did something seem up with Taec oppa to you guys?" Yuri said addressing the whole group.

"Kind of but I'm not sure what it could be. Do you know anything Yoona? You're the closest to him out of all us," Tiffany.

"Nothing I know of we haven't spoken in a week," Yoona replied back.

"I'm sure he is fine, this is Taec oppa we're talking about the beastly idol," I said.

"Wait do you know something we don't Sunny unnie?" Yoona said in surprise.

"Aniyo~ he may just not feel well or something I mean he really needed to use the bathroom," I replied.

"What Sunny unnie says make sense unnies. Anyway we need to get ready for our performance," Seohyun added.

Thank god for Seohyun right now for helping me get out of this situation. I could kiss her right now.

"Aish our Seobaby is right we 're up soon, girls all in," Taeyeon announced.

We got into a circle and put our hands in.

"1, 2, 3, SNSD HWAITING!!!" We said in unison whilst raisng our hands in the air.


Taecyeon's POV:

Once I reached our dressing room I went in and closed the door so know one could see me. I sat on the lounge provided and put my head in my hands and tried to rid the thoughts of Yoona from my head to think clearly. No use if anything it made it only  and my heart rate still hadn't slowed down, this is going rather frustrating if I keep reacting like this when I see her because it hurts just to see her. Correct that it hurts to see her knowing her heart can never be mine.

"Aish~ why was she here?" I said aloud.

I was still in deep thought when the rest of the boys came into the dressing room. Khun and Minjun sat on either side of me in the lounge whilst the the other three found their own spots in the dressing room. Chansung had found the food layed out on a table from catering and immediately started eating.

"Taec are you ok man?" Nichkhun asked. Concern was evident in his voice.

" I really didn't expect to run into her, it's still too soon," I answered back meekly.

"Aigo we're really sorry for dragging you out here with us. Trust us we never knew that SNSD was gonna be here let alone Yoona," Minjun said.

"It's fine guys, it wasn't your fault that she was here," I said. Making sure they knew they didn't have to feel guilty.

"Cheer up Taec. Your the Ok Taecyeon, 2PM's beastly rapper," Nichkhun said confidently.

I looked around the room looking at the faces of my fellow members Wooyoung and Junho were giving me encouraging smiles but I could tell they were concerned about me.

"Why don't you just find another girl to try to get over her hyung?" Chansung said innocently with food stuffed in his mouth.

"I wish it could be that simple Chansung," I replied. How I wish it could be that simple but matters of the heart are never that simple.

"Enough of this talk now we need to get ready we're due to perform soon," Minjun said. Snapping the focus of the conversation back to our current schedule.


Here is Chapter 2 up for you guys, sorry if I rant sometimes in my writing. Please leave comments on how I can improve the story and hopefully you all enjoyed reading. Oh and Chapter 3 will be done ASAP.