Revenge.

There's a Boy Under My Roof!

Jonghyun POV

“Well, this is my apartment.” I said as Yoo Mi and I arrived in front of the door.

We had spent the whole walk here in an awkward silence. Well awkward on my part at least. Yoo Mi had spent the first half of the journey trailing a couple of metres behind me, before I asked her to come closer.

So she spent the last part of the journey walking right next to me and every time I happen to glance her way, she would be staring at me and smiling, before quickly looking away.

Honestly creepy.

“Oh, do you live on your own??”  Yoo Mi asked.

Hmm, should I lie? Or tell the truth?  “Oh, nope, I have a roommate. But he’s away at the moment.” I replied emphasising on the word HE. Hey, at least I didn’t fully lie.

I opened the door and waited for Yoo Mi to get in when-

Wait. Was that a Park Jung Hye I see?

What the hell! Shouldn’t she be meeting her boy- I mean partner in the library?

“Um. Are you going to let me in?” Yoo Mi asked tentatively, bringing me out of my thoughts.

“Oh, right, just hold on a second! It’s a bit messy, I just have to clean it a bit!” I lied as I tried to give her a smile and entered the room, closing the door behind me.

“What the hell Jung Hye? What are you doing here?”

She gave me a withering look, “Hmm. Gee. I don’t know what I’m doing in my own apartment. What do you think?”

“Aren’t you meant to be with your partner?! What am I meant to do now?”

She looked at me, confused.

“Jonghyun oppa! I don’t mind it if your room is messy!!” Yoo Mi called from outside.

What am I going to do? Jung Hye was giving me a look between anger and disgust. Yoo Mi was still waiting.

Frustrated, I grabbed Jung Hye’s arms.

“Hey! Let go of me! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING! THIS IS HARAS-“ She began yelling as she struggled to free herself.

Wow, she was surprisingly strong. But that didn’t stop me from dragging her across the room and shoving her in her room.

“Hey, WHAT, what do you think you’re doing-“

I shut the door in front of her face and pushed my weight on it to stop Jung Hye from opening the door.

“What the CRAP are you doing?!” She banged, as I locked the door from the outside. I didn’t know why there was a lock from the outside, but this house did look old and cheap after all, and I guess I had to thank whoever idiot decided to put a lock from the outside. So thank you, idiot.

Jung Hye banged again in complaint, screaming about what my tiny mind was thinking. No, my mind isn’t tiny!

And outside was still Yoo Mi, shouting about messy rooms and her cousins with lambs and why the hell was I screaming (I’m sorry, BUT DO I SOUND LIKE A GIRL TO YOU?) and other crap she thought was worth using a loud voice for.

Women are so loud, I thought.

Jung Hye banged again. “Aren’t you going to ANSWER ME?”

I sighed. “Sorry Jung Hye! I’ll bring dinner for you, I promise! Just be quiet!”

“Be QUIET?! Who do you think lives in this house?! Just YOU? So you think you can make rules whenever you want, and break them whenever you want, and boss people around whenever you want?”

Sigh, what a pain.

“Does this whole world revolve around you, Kim Jonghyun?! Do you think you can take things your own pace? Oh, of course, I’m sassy princess Kim Jonghyun and I’ve completely forgotten that someone else lives with me and has feelings too! But that’s OK, because I’m sassy princess Kim Jonghyun!

Just shut up already! I thought angrily as I stormed towards the front door and flung it open.

Yoo Mi immediately shut up and seemed to almost cower.

“Come in.” I growled.
She nodded meekly.

Jung Hye POV

I can’t believe this.

I cannot freaken BELIEVE this.

OH MY GOSH WHAT THE, WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS?? I JUST WANT TO SMASH HIM UP AND WHAT THE HELL HOW THE HELL DOES HE LOCK THE DOOR FROM THE OUTSIDE, JUST WAIT UNTIL I GET OUT OF HERE JONGHYUN, YOU WILL REGRET YOU EVER DID THIS TO ME,

“GET ME OUT OF HERE! JONG HYUN JUST YOU WAIT, I WILL GET YOU! I WILL GET YOU AND CASTRATE YOU! THAT’S RIGHT! YOU HEARD ME SO LET ME OUT RIGHT NOW!” I yelled as I banged on the door.

Outside there were some mumbling

I stopped screaming to see what they had to say.

Some girls voice then-
“Oh, I’m terribly sorry, please ignore what my roommate is yelling, he is suffering from a terrible and traumatic mental illness where he doesn’t know who I am or who he is, it is very sad! Do you want to go somewhere else instead? He can be a bit disturbing!”

THAT JERK. MENTAL ILLNESS? HE? SUFFERING? OH THE ONLY ONE THAT WOULD BE SUFFERING AFTER THIS IS YOU!

“YOU JERK! IM A GIRL! A GIRL! WHOEVER THE POOR SOUL HE IS WITH RIGHT NOW, I’M A GIRL AND HE HAS ME LOCKED! PLEASE DON’T FALL HIS EVIL TRAP!” I screamed again, before stopping to see what would happen.

Some more mumbling, and then the front door was opened then slammed closed.

And then silence.

Oh Jonghyun, you are so going to regret this. I thought to myself as I slumped down with my back against the wall.

I went over back to the door again and tried to open it. Still locked, I grumbled. I called out for Jonghyun, just in case he was being a ninja around the house, but not a sound greeted me.

At least I was in my own room, and not the bathroom, because then I would really be pissed. Not like I wasn’t already pissed.

I looked towards my luggage which was still mostly unpacked.

Oh, how unlucky was I! To ever score being roommates with a jerk! Handsome, but a jerk all the same! I wish I had never seen the advertisement for this apartment! Stupid scammer!

Stupid Jonghyun! There must be something awesome and cool coming up for all the bad things that has happened to me!

I stomped over to my computer and shoved a jelly baby in my mouth.

Jonghyun POV

Yoo Mi was shyly walking beside me, as we exited my apartment block.

Oh finally we were away from that crazy woman.

Yoo Mi had her head facing the ground, two hands securely clutching onto her bag. I was so glad she was gullible; if I were her I wouldn’t have blinked an eye if someone told me their roommate was in a traumatic situation.

Especially with a roommate screaming like that.

“I think we’ll need to go to the library instead,” she suggested, and smiled.

“Huh? Oh yeah, right.” I replied, and we kept on walking.

She blushed.  Again. Maybe she had a crush on me?

So I started fixing my hair. If people knew I had a bad record at school, then at least I should be popular with the girls and make some friends with my charm!

Ha ha. As if. I would much rather friends who didn’t fawn over me all the time.

Speaking of friends, I wonder how Key is doing, now that I’ve left? Maybe he’s made some new friends?

I wish I could contact him, but his parents had cut off any sort of ways he could communicate with me, because I was a ‘bad influence’

I sighed and started to think about Jung Hye instead. Oh how much would I pay to see her fawn over me. I chuckled at the thought of her going all Oppa! Oppa! on me.

She said earlier she would swear revenge on me right?

Well I can’t wait.


A/N: Hi everyone! I wonder what Jung Hye would do?

Do you guys actually read this part? XD We hope so! Because, uhh, we would still like to know if you guys want Taemin as more than a cameo!

Well, unfortunately, we have some bad news.

Not that bad, but we won't be updating for about 3 days? Because deestar is going to camp! Hehehe

So yeah, we can't update for a while~

But absence makes the heart grow fonder right? Teehee