Vacation in Thailand...

Girl In My Dreams...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7...

 

two months had pass away since they are playing in the water fountain..

 

every years, the company of "sharmon" will give a bonus for all of the employees and the bonus is take a vacation to other country..

 

this years, they will go for vacation in thailand..

 

"yesssss" shout all of the employees, include of yonghwa, jonghyun and min hyuk..

 

"we will there for four days..and then go back to office again at monday..tomorrow morning we will take a flight to thailand" said shin hye as the boss of the company..

 

"yessss" shout all of the employees again..

 

"we will meet in there at 7 Pm..don't be late or I will angry at you.." said shin hye again..

 

"okey..meeting is dismiss" said shin hye again..

 

the employees then begin to talking around them about the plan to go to thailand for tomorrow morning..include yonghwa, jonghyun and min hyuk..

 

"hyung..we are go together.." said min hyuk..

 

yonghwa shake his head..

 

"no, min hyuk..I'm sorry..but someone has highjack me.." said yonghwa while he smile..

 

"who, yonghwa..??" ask jonghyun..

 

"yong" shout shin hye while she's approach to them..

 

"who do you think, jonghyun.." said yonghwa while he turn his look and smile to shin hye..

 

"yong..you want to flight together with me??" ask shin hye while she stare to yonghwa..

 

"ne, shin..ah, what time we will go for tomorrow??" ask yonghwa..

 

"7 Am..yong.." said shin hye..

 

"wooww..too early..but it's okey..maybe we can walk around the city of thailand or do something.." said yonghwa..

 

"nee..yong..I just think same with you" said shin hye..

 

"yong..I will go to my room first..I wait you there..don't too long..there is something we must do now before we are going tomorrow morning.." said shin hye while she's go away..

 

"ne, shin..I will go there after I finish to talk with my friend.." shout yonghwa..

 

shin hye raise her right hand sign that she's hear what yonghwa shout to her..

 

"yong..you are lucky with her as your girlfriend" said jonghyun..

 

"not yet, jonghyun..but almost..I just wait t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter