Yuri....

Girl In My Dreams...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2...

 

"hurry, yong, we will be late" shout jonghyun while he and min hyuk run to the lift..

 

Yonghwa run and follow his friend..

 

yonghwa arrive to the lift when the lift has close a half..

 

"hooohhhsshh...." yonghwa try to make calm his breath..

 

"next time, don't make me waiting for you yonghwa, or I will leave you" said jonghyun..

 

"I'm sorry hyung. I promise you, I will not be late again" said yonghwa..

 

"ne" said jonghyun..

 

then the lift is open in ten floor..

 

Jonghyun, Yonghwa and min hyuk hurry go to their work place..

 

when they get there, lucky their boss not come..

 

Yuri, who saw yonghwa, jonghyun and min hyuk just coming then approach to them..

 

"you're lucky because Mr. Kim has not come right now. if he has coming, he will get angry to all of you and cut your salary" said yuri while she  sit on the chair in front of yonghwa. she then stare to yonghwa and smile to him. Jonghyun realize if Yuri have feeling on yonghwa..

 

"ne" said yonghwa shortly..

 

Jonghyun then saw if some of employeer is not come too..

 

"where is Nickhun and Juniel?? I don't see them right now" said jonghyun..

 

"Nickhun is sick, he call me this morning and ask for permite to our boss, meanhwile juniel I don't get information about her" said yuri

 

"did he tell you what disease of him??" ask Min hyuk..

 

"ne, he said if he get bad headache. he can't move from a bed" answer Yuri..

 

"but I think he just pretend or make a lie reason. what do you think??"ask yuri..

 

"I agree with you. it's impossible only just because of headache he can't move from a bed. it's bull" said jonghyun..

 

yuri then go to Mr. Kim room. she is a secretary of Mr. Kim..

 

Yonghwa not look attention to their conversation. he just busy to typewriter the report on his laptop..

 

Jonghyun then get close to him..

 

"Yonghwa, don't you realize something??" ask jonghyun..

 

Yonghwa still busy with his work, but he listen to what jonghyun said..

 

"realize.....re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter