Talk with Yonghwa

Girl In My Dreams...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 15...

 

shin hye wait for the right time to talk with yonghwa about that rules..and she decide to talk about that tonight after work time..

 

 

they had busy with working until the sun has sunset and the dark is came..

 

 

yonghwa feel tired after he work 8 hours. he stand up from his chair and raise his both hand up to the air..

 

 

"hahhhh..."

 

 

shin hye who was busy to read the paper work turn her look to her lovers..

 

 

"honey, are you tired?? how if we go out for a while and looking some food, cause I'm hungry" ask shin hye..

 

 

yonghwa just smile while he get close to his girlfriend and kiss her cheek..

 

 

shin hye like it when he kiss her cheek, it's like an energy for her or a spirit to work...

 

 

 

"that is what I need, honey?? I'm feel boring inside the room for 8 hours.." said yonghwa while he stare to shin hye..

 

 

 

shin hye stand up from her chair and take her little bag..

 

 

 

"cmm'on yong" said shin hye while she hold his hand..

 

 

 

together they are walking to parking car..

 

 

 

they are often laugh while they are go to shin hye car..but someone saw them from hide places..

 

 

 

he feel jealous to see yongshin couple romance..

 

 

 

"you can laugh now..but just wait..soon, you're laugh will change into crying and suffer..just wait shin. you will be mine, mine!!!!" shout a guy to him self while he dissapear behind the darkness..

 

 

 

"honey, where do you want to eat??"ask shin hye while she wrap her right hand to yonghwa..

 

 

 

"it's up to you, honey..I can eat all the food..if you like it then I will like it too" said yonghwa while he smile to his lovers..

 

 

 

shin hye smile too..

 

 

 

Yonghwa then open the car door for shin hye..

 

 

 

"get inside the car my princess" said yonghwa while he pretend to bow his head..

 

 

 

shin hye is giggle to see yonghwa act..she decide to follow him..

 

 

 

"and you too my prince." said shin hye while she open the car door for yonghwa..

 

 

 

yonghwa get inside the car, while shin hye turn on the engine..

 

 

 

"hahh..I forget something" said yonghwa when shin hye just will push the gas of car..

 

 

 

"whatt??"ask shin hye..

 

 

 

"I'm forget to give this to my princess" said yonghwa while he pretend to take something from his pocket..

 

 

 

shin hye see that and waiting him..

 

 

 

but she is not realize if yonghwa move his body slowly to her..

 

 

 

"I'm forget to give this to my princess...a kiss" said yonghwa while he close his face to shin hye..

 

 

 

shin hye is suprise to see that, she want to avoid it, but yonghwa has press his lips into hers...

 

 

 

but shin hye try to remind yonghwa about their plan for dinner..

 

 

 

"hmffffhmmff.yong...hhmmffffffmmm..yoooouuu said..that you're huunnggry" said shin hye while their kissing..

 

 

 

yonghwa had stop to kiss her for a while..

 

 

 

"I'm hungry..but for now, I was hungry with other thing, honey..hungry of your love and hungry of your kiss..so, I want fill my hungry with kiss you now.." said yonghwa while he will kiss shin hye again..

 

 

 

"aigoo, my boyfriend yonghwa.." said shin hye before yonghwa press his lips into hers..

 

 

 

this time, shin hye give a respon to kiss him back...

 

 

 

yonghwa push his body into hers, while he slowly touch her s..

 

 

 

shin hye look suprise with that, but she can't control her desire anymore..she know that her desire want more..

 

 

 

 

suddenly, yonghwa pull himself from shin hye and he off the kissing..

 

 

 

 

shin hye look blushing while she try to control her breath. yonghwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter