Unexpected Boss and Missunderstanding

Girl In My Dreams...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4....

 

Tomorrow Morning..

 

Yonghwa wake up and see his dog, pinky is sleep with him..

 

"get out from bed, pinky...I will go to work now" said yonghwa..

 

pinky just move a bit and keep lay to bed..

 

"get out...now" shout yonghwa while he shake to his dog..

 

at last, he's dog move and out from yonghwa room..

 

that namja, go to bathroom and get out 10 minutes later..

 

after 20 minutes, he has ready to go to his office..

 

when he reach the front door..

 

"aisshh, I forget to give food for pinky.." said yonghwa to his self..

 

he run to the kitchen and take the food of dog..

 

"chuuutttt...pinky...come here" call yonghwa..

 

his dog is coming and go to him..

 

"good dog..." while he shake pinky head..

 

pinky shake his tale sign of happy...

 

yonghwa directly go and lock the door. he hurry to go to the lift and in 3 minutes had stand by on the side of street..

 

"where is jonghyun and min hyuk?? we almost late" said yonghwa to his self while he look on his watch..

 

then he saw from a far jonghyun car is move and stop in front of him..

 

"why you're late guys??" ask yonghwa while he jump to back of jonghyun car..

 

jonghyun immediately drive the car fast to the office..

 

"usually..traffic light, hyung" answer min hyuk..

 

after 20 minutes they arrive to parking car of the office..

 

yonghwa and his friends is run hurry to the lift and move up to ten floor..

 

when they arrive to the office...

 

Mr. Kim has there with all of employees...

 

he saw yonghwa and his friends who is coming late..

 

"heii....come here all of you..." shout Mr. Kim..

 

yonghwa see to all of employees, but he don't see one beautiful eyes was watching now from a far, because Mr. kim body is cover her from yonghwa eyes..

 

yonghwa and his friends is coming and stop near from him..

 

"all of you, give me an explanation...why you are late now??" ask Mr. Kim..

 

yuri who see to yonghwa, just feel pity on him..

 

"sirr. I think they are....

 

Mr. kim raise one of his finger to yuri while he still stare to yonghwa and his friends..

 

"yuri, don't defence yonghwa...I know you're like him...but what is he do now is wrong...I want to hear the answer directly from them" said Mr. kim..

 

yuri directly silent while her eyes still keep on yonghwa..

 

"sirr, I will answer your question about why we are late now" said jonghyun..

 

"good, jonghyun...I'm listening" said Mr. kim..

 

"my car is broken last night and just fixed it this morning, so, I and my friend is late to go to the office" said jonghyun..

 

Mr. kim think for a while..

 

"hmmm..make a sense..there is not good reason beside that..alright, I accept that and not punish you..." said Mr. kim..

 

"now...like I said before..this morning is the last time I served as your boss...I has old and will rest in my house...but don't worry, to all of you..my daughter will replace me" said Mr. kim..

 

while he turn his face and see to his daughter..

 

"come here, honey" said Mr. kim..

 

then one beautiful girl is appears in front of the employees..

 

yonghwa look widen to his eyes and suprise to see the girl..

 

"it can't be her who is appears and will be my boss?? I can't believe my eyes, if the girl who I see in my dreams will be my boss" said yonghwa in his heart..

 

jonghyun, min hyuk and nickhun look enchanted to see the girl. of course with yonghwa too..

 

"hyung, you see the girl?? this the first in my life to see the beauty face like her. I will give anything to get her love" whispere min hyuk..

 

"min hyuk, you can't defeat me, because you don't have a car...I will win her heart because I more rich than you or yonghwa..she will choose the man who have a lot of money and the man is me" whispere jonghyun..

 

yonghwa just listen what his friend has said, while his eyes just focus on her...

 

"min hyuk...jonghyun..I'm sorry, but you're late...the girl is mine...she will love me, because I see her in my dreams and I think this a gift from GOD as my wish to HIM" said yonghwa to his self..

 

meanhwile the girl with a long hair, look around to the employees and she stop to stare on man who look on her too..

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter