The New Rule of Company and New Enemy..

Girl In My Dreams...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14...

 

Shin hye enter the meeting room where two guy from holding company was sit while waiting for her..

 

 

 

they're stand up when they saw the young lady is come...

 

 

 

"I'm jung shim and this is my partner..lee young"

 

 

 

 

"nice to meet both of you..I'm park shin hye.." said shin hye while she's shake the two guy hand..

 

 

 

 

 

Jung shim and lee young like glue to their stand..because it's the first time they meet a beautiful and perfect woman like Park shin hye...

 

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye look smile a little bit..

 

 

 

 

 

 

then she walk and sit on the chair..in front of them..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

the sound from her high heel has make them out of their reverie...like a stupid..they follow her to sit too..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"okay...may I know what bring both of you to come here far away from Seoul..it's unusually.." said shin hye while she's stare to them..

 

 

 

 

 

 

jung shim swallow his saliva to see shin hye...he admire how perfect shin hye face..natural beauty..

 

 

 

 

 

"if I'm not married..I will chase you, shin hye" said jung shim in his heart..

 

 

 

 

 

"how lucky your boyfriend..to have you as his girlfriend..he should be a happier man in this world" said jung shim again in his heart..

 

 

 

 

 

to see jung shim is day dreaming..lee young..hit his arms and make jung shim is out of his reverie..

 

 

 

 

 

 

jung shim realize that he was day dreaming and he look serious now..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"shin hye...we receive a report from one of your staff about your scandal with your asisten..jung yonghwa..is that true?? we want hear it from your self" said jung shim..

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye look suprise to hear it..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"may I know who report you about me??" ask shin hye..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry miss..I can't give you a name..it's our secret" said lee young..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye just sigh a while..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"yes, it's true...I have a relationship with my asisten, jung yonghwa..but it's not a scandal..I love him very much as he love me very much..and we are dating since two weeks ago when we take a vacation in thailand..but it's not a problem, right??" ask shin hye..

 

 

 

 

 

jung shim and lee young just stare to each other and make shin hye is confuse..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry miss..but I think you not read a new rules from our holding company about relationship internal the company..so, I give you this book as a new rule from our company..you can focus to read a rule number 10 about relationship between man and woman inside the company..and I hope three days from now..you will give a report as an answer..to us.." said jung shim...

 

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye just silent while she stare to the rule book of company..

 

 

 

 

 

 

jung shim and lee young is stand up..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"the holding company give big attention to this problem..so, they send us to come here and speak with you..they know how capability and loyality of you and your father to our company.." said lee young..

 

 

 

 

 

"but rules is a rules and must be obey by anyone who work in this company without no exception" said jung shim..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"my boss still want you to lead this company..because your company profit income can help us to survive from competitor.." said jung shim..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm pity of you, shin hye...but I hope you will give a right answer..good bye" said jung shim again while he go away and follow by lee young..

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye then raise her head to look them from behind ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

after they're go away..shin hye turn and stare to the book of rules again..

 

 

 

 

 

she open the book and searching the rules number ten about the relationship internal of company..

 

 

 

 

RULE NUMBER TEN..

 

"IF THERE ARE A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MAN AND A WOMAN INSIDE THE COMPANY..THEN ONE OF THEM MUST QUIT FROM THE COMPANY..OR OUT FROM COMPANY..IF THEY STILL INSIST..THEN THE LEADER OF COMPANY MUST TAKE A DECISION TO TAKE THEM BOTH OUT FROM COMPANY..NO EXCEPTION..AND IF THE LEADER OF COMPANY NOT TAKE A DECISION SOON..THEN THE LEADER WILL BE REPLACE BY THE OTHER WHO CAN MAKE A DECISION.."

 

 

Shin hye read the rules again and again..

 

 

 

 

her heart look sad...she must take a decision that she not like it..

 

 

 

 

 

one of them must be out from company...she or yonghwa..

 

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye can't decide..she very love to work here..and feel comfortable..moreover with her lovers yonghwa beside her..she can't quit now..the staff love her..and so her..

 

 

 

 

 

but she don't want yonghwa will out from company..yonghwa is like her spirit to work now..his smile, his presence and his love has fulfill her days when she work with him..she can't imagine how she will work without yonghwa beside her..without his smile...

 

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye get headache...she look weak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter