Murder in Yonghwa apartment!!!!

Girl In My Dreams...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 16...

 

 

Park Shin Hye is wake up in the morning with new spirit..

 

 

 

she smile to her self when she remember the dreams last night. dreams about the wedding with yonghwa.

 

 

 

 

she not realize that something was happen last night on yonghwa..

 

 

 

 

cause of happy, shin hye decide to call yonghwa..but he didn't take his handphone..
 

 

 

 

 

"maybe he still sleep right now" said shin hye to her self..

 

 

 

 

 

after she take a bath and set a cloth. shin hye run down from her room to a kitchen..
 

 

 

 

 

"morning dad" shout the girl with smile while she kiss her father on his cheek.  

 

 

 

 

 

"morning darling..how are you today??"

 

 

 

 

 

"fine, dad" answer shin hye while she take a chair in front her father and take a bread..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mr. kim just look to his daughter while he sipped his coffee latte..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"you look happy today, honey..it's something happen last night?? it's yonghwa propose you to married??" ask Mr. kim..

 

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye stop to eat the bread, then she stare to her daddy..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"no dad..he is not propose me..not yet"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"then why you look happy, honey?? tell me"

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye is smile while she remember the dreaming..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I was dreams about wedding, dad..the wedding of me and yonghwa..the wedding that is very wonderful and make me can't forget it" said shin hye..

 

 

 

 

 

Mr. kim is happy when he saw shin hye is smile like that..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm happy with you..honey..I hope yonghwa will propose you soon..better you ask him to know if he is serious or not with your relationship" advice shin hye father..

 

 

 

 

 

"we know that, dad..I just want to give time for yonghwa before I ask him..cause married it's not easy way"

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye glanced to her watch then she stand from his chair..

 

 

 

 

 

"I gotta go now, dad..I have a meeting today and I must prepare it with yonghwa" said shin hye while she take her wallet and her key car..

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter